‘Collusion Truthers’ Joins Flat Earthers, 9-11 Truthers

Libtards are kinda quiet today!
The conspiracy did happen, and Mueller couldn't indict because they never were able to confirm if Veselnytskaya was a government official or not. That's the only thing that saved Trump on the conspiracy. And so, I was right. The conspiracy did happen, minus the proven government official that the Trump campaign could have cared less about or not, that wasn't proven was present. So, I accept Mueller's findings, and acknowledge Trump's guilt, because they ended up having to lie about the incident. They had no idea the lawyer was working for the government or not, and didn't care. They would have accepted the information from a three legged Gargoyle if it had given the information to them at the time.
There is no evidence it happened as has been proven in every thread where you fall on your face making that idiotic claim.

You have never been proven right and are as big a fool as a birther or flat earther.
Oh it happened alright, as I always said, minus confirming the lawyer was a government official. The motives were there, the lies came out, then, when Trump was elected, the obstruction began when Flynn got caught lying about Russia. Everything is crystal clear.

20d3802dc9eacc277ba406758b4e004e.jpg
Are you trying to tell us you cannot engage?

I am trying to tell you that YOU are not worth engaging beyond ridicule.

The conspiracy did happen, and Mueller couldn't indict because they never were able to confirm if Veselnytskaya was a government official or not. That's the only thing that saved Trump on the conspiracy. And so, I was right. The conspiracy did happen, minus the proven government official that the Trump campaign could have cared less about or not, that wasn't proven was present. So, I accept Mueller's findings, and acknowledge Trump's guilt, because they ended up having to lie about the incident. They had no idea the lawyer was working for the government or not, and didn't care. They would have accepted the information from a three legged Gargoyle if it had given the information to them at the time.

You want to look into Veselnytskaya, BWK? Let's do that! Let's examine how that meeting REALLY took place! Let's get Glenn Simpson under oath and ask him what it is he talked about when he met with Veselnytskaya both the day before the Trump Tower meeting and the day after the meeting! Let's get the State Department officials who gave Veselnytskaya a special visa "pardon" so she could enter the US to have that meeting with Trump Jr under oath and ask them who it was that pushed for that! Let's treat you liberals to the same level of scrutiny that Donald Trump has endured for the past two years and see just how corrupt the Clinton campaign and the Obama White House WERE during this last election!

There is no evidence it happened as has been proven in every thread where you fall on your face making that idiotic claim.

You have never been proven right and are as big a fool as a birther or flat earther.
Oh it happened alright, as I always said, minus confirming the lawyer was a government official. The motives were there, the lies came out, then, when Trump was elected, the obstruction began when Flynn got caught lying about Russia. Everything is crystal clear.

I somehow doubt that. You wouldn't have responded to begin with if that is the case.

You know that what I say is true. Trump gettinmg off on a technicality for a conspiracy, is nothing to high five about.

I somehow doubt that. You wouldn't have responded to begin with if that is the case.

You know that what I say is true. Trump gettinmg off on a technicality for a conspiracy, is nothing to high five about.
This word “gettinmg” what dews it mean?

You want to look into Veselnytskaya, BWK? Let's do that! Let's examine how that meeting REALLY took place! Let's get Glenn Simpson under oath and ask him what it is he talked about when he met with Veselnytskaya both the day before the Trump Tower meeting and the day after the meeting! Let's get the State Department officials who gave Veselnytskaya a special visa "pardon" so she could enter the US to have that meeting with Trump Jr under oath and ask them who it was that pushed for that! Let's treat you liberals to the same level of scrutiny that Donald Trump has endured for the past two years and see just how corrupt the Clinton campaign and the Obama White House WERE during this last election!
The special Visa was for defending a client, not to meet with Glenn Simpson. Next!

Sorry wrong you have no evidence it happened

All you can do is repeatedly screech that it did because you wish it did

No, I enjoy responding as above to useless troll-twats like you.

Your presumption is not based on any evidence, only your own TDS.

As usual you are projecting

Everyone knows what you say is false including you

You are a liar who has no evidence and only a vague religious belief.

Got it. We now know you cannot engage what you know to be true. Trump got off on a technicality. Fact one! Barr, who was not qualified to decide obstruction because he was never part of the investigation, fact two. And Rosenstein, the poor thing got caught up in Trump's own obstruction when he wrote the firing letter on Comey telling the world it was about the Clinton emails, only to later find out Trump said it was about Russia. So, to cover his ass, he decided there was no obstruction. All this did was confirm everything the Left has been saying. Collusion and obstruction did happen, and all of that is tied into all the other crimes Trump committed that has been handed off to other districts.

If what I'm saying were not true, people like Flynn would have never been prosecuted. Let that sink in.

Got it. We now know you cannot engage what you know to be true. Trump got off on a technicality. Fact one! Barr, who was not qualified to decide obstruction because he was never part of the investigation, fact two. And Rosenstein, the poor thing got caught up in Trump's own obstruction when he wrote the firing letter on Comey telling the world it was about the Clinton emails, only to later find out Trump said it was about Russia. So, to cover his ass, he decided there was no obstruction. All this did was confirm everything the Left has been saying. Collusion and obstruction did happen, and all of that is tied into all the other crimes Trump committed that has been handed off to other districts.

If what I'm saying were not true, people like Flynn would have never been prosecuted. Let that sink in.

You have not provided on shred of proof of your views besides stating "FACT". which isn't proof.

All you have is assumption and wishful thinking with not one iota of actual backup.

A smart person would walk away from this and find a new and/or better path of attack, but you ain't that smart.

You have not provided on shred of proof of your views besides stating "FACT". which isn't proof.

All you have is assumption and wishful thinking with not one iota of actual backup.

A smart person would walk away from this and find a new and/or better path of attack, but you ain't that smart.
He kinda sounds like Schitt don’t he?

And remember, Mueller did not clear Trump of obstruction. There are no assumptions. They are just facts you cannot debate.

No one is letting anything go, because they have the truth on their side. Everyone was skeptical about collusion, even though it did in fact happen. A technicality does not mean the motive was not there. They knew what they were doing was wrong because they lied about everything. That's a proven fact.

Oh wait, are you still responding to me? Lol!

He kinda sounds like Schitt don’t he?
Lol! You can't debate it either.

And remember, Mueller did not clear Trump of obstruction. There are no assumptions. They are just facts you cannot debate.

No one is letting anything go, because they have the truth on their side. Everyone was skeptical about collusion, even though it did in fact happen. A technicality does not mean the motive was not there. They knew what they were doing was wrong because they lied about everything. That's a proven fact.

Keep up with this reasoning, and keep up with this fight. All you are doling is help Trump get re-elected.

And you keep using the term "proven fact", I don't think it means what you think it means.

Keep up with this reasoning, and keep up with this fight. All you are doling is help Trump get re-elected.

And you keep using the term "proven fact", I don't think it means what you think it means.
Trump won't be re-elected because of his criminal liability.

Another opinion which in your addled mind you think of as fact.

Mueller did not clear Trump of obstruction. That is a fact.

And fact", I don't think it means what you think it means.

Are you telling us he is not criminally liable?

Mueller did not clear Trump of obstruction. That is a fact.

He didn't find he obstructed either, and finding obstruction wasn't his mandate.

The Mars rovers didn't find the existence of life on the Moon. That is also a fact, and just as useless as your fact.

And fact", I don't think it means what you think it means.

Are you telling us he is not criminally liable?

Yes. One has to prove criminal liability in a court of law, and there is no evidence to that, except for the fake evidence you have created in your own empty head.

Forum List

Back