‘Collusion Truthers’ Joins Flat Earthers, 9-11 Truthers

In his unaltered photo of Mikhail Gorbachev, you can clearly see that his birthmark spells out the password to Hillary's home server.

gorbi620_1861401b.jpg

Accept the evidence! Don't be a sheeple!

Libtards are kinda quiet today!
Out buying coloring books and stuffed animals.
I think that it is basket weaving hour for them at their place of residence.

Therapy Blunder: Basket Weaving | whereapy

basketweavingsoldiers.jpg

1840's - 1960's Crafting at the Insane Asylum.
Recreational crafting was a key selling point of the Asylum System of the 19th century. With the dissolution of the great mental health hospitals in the late 1960's, basket weaving and came to be viewed as a childlike, feminine, and a potentially dehumanising activity.

The conspiracy did happen, and Mueller couldn't indict because they never were able to confirm if Veselnytskaya was a government official or not. That's the only thing that saved Trump on the conspiracy. And so, I was right. The conspiracy did happen, minus the proven government official that the Trump campaign could have cared less about or not, that wasn't proven was present. So, I accept Mueller's findings, and acknowledge Trump's guilt, because they ended up having to lie about the incident. They had no idea the lawyer was working for the government or not, and didn't care. They would have accepted the information from a three legged Gargoyle if it had given the information to them at the time.

The conspiracy did happen, and Mueller couldn't indict because they never were able to confirm if Veselnytskaya was a government official or not. That's the only thing that saved Trump on the conspiracy. And so, I was right. The conspiracy did happen, minus the proven government official that the Trump campaign could have cared less about or not, that wasn't proven was present. So, I accept Mueller's findings, and acknowledge Trump's guilt, because they ended up having to lie about the incident. They had no idea the lawyer was working for the government or not, and didn't care. They would have accepted the information from a three legged Gargoyle if it had given the information to them at the time.

#MuellerDenier

Greg

There is no evidence it happened as has been proven in every thread where you fall on your face making that idiotic claim.

You have never been proven right and are as big a fool as a birther or flat earther.

There is no evidence it happened as has been proven in every thread where you fall on your face making that idiotic claim.

You have never been proven right and are as big a fool as a birther or flat earther.
Oh it happened alright, as I always said, minus confirming the lawyer was a government official. The motives were there, the lies came out, then, when Trump was elected, the obstruction began when Flynn got caught lying about Russia. Everything is crystal clear.

Oh it happened alright, as I always said, minus confirming the lawyer was a government official. The motives were there, the lies came out, then, when Trump was elected, the obstruction began when Flynn got caught lying about Russia. Everything is crystal clear.

20d3802dc9eacc277ba406758b4e004e.jpg

20d3802dc9eacc277ba406758b4e004e.jpg
Are you trying to tell us you cannot engage?

Forum List

Back