Collusion Now!

That's racist.

I'm offended.

I need a safe space...... :cool:
Yet another cogent, convincing argument!

I am amazed at the high level of sophistication and nuance with which Trump supporters defend his actions! The founding fathers would be proud.
What actions are those???
I listed them in the OP. But, in case you weren't paying attention; became Ming a massive snowflake after the recent G7 and calling PM Trudeau weak and dishonest, calling for Russian inclusion in that,G7 group in spite of Russian aggressions and election meddling, throwing a hand grenade of contempt under the NATO tent flap, and embracing strong man autocrats from the Philippines to Turkey to North Korea.
At least that's what the fake news claims happened.
I watched Trump call for Russian inclusion in the G7. I read Trimp's tweets about Trudeau and saw Kidlow call the PM dishonest. I watched Trump say that NATO is irrelevant.

You can't hide behind the paper thin disguise of "fake news".
Which part of that is a lie?

I can point out a bunch of fake news stories.

Just mentioning April Ryan alone is enough to prove my point.
4CF3DC4C00000578-0-image-a-12_1528234417405.jpg

White House press briefing reduced to angry exchange as CNN contributor April Ryan demands answers about race politics and talks over Sarah Sanders – who calls her rude and tells her to be quiet

American Urban Radio Networks reporter April Ryan tangled with White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders
Sanders called on another reporter to end Tuesday's briefing, but Ryan loudly interrupted five separate times to insist on an answer to a question about race
Ryan said on CNN that Sanders 'strategically' avoided calling on her, suggesting it was because she didn't want to face such a question from an African-American
She had already had one question answered in the same briefing, by White House economic adviser Kevin Hassett
Trump spokeswoman kept her cool but chided Ryan for 'rudely' cutting in and told her to be quiet long enough to hear an answer
Ryan asked Sanders in April whether Trump was thinking about quitting the presidency
Last week she retweeted an article that suggested the Trump administration might be secretly running a child-trafficking ring
On Tuesday she also had to retract a tweet claiming Trump was 'heckled and booed' at the event that replaced a celebration of the Philadelphia Eagles

Tuesday's White House press briefing nearly devolved into a free-for-all when a reporter who was passed over for a question opportunity cut off another journalist and bellowed at Press Secretary Sarah Sanders anyway, interrupting them five separate times.
White House press briefing reduced to angry exchange between April Ryan and Sarah Sanders | Daily Mail Online

The G7 Summit was a staged Photo-op... The whole kerfuffle in Canada was Trumpian as you can get... The 7 leaders staged some wonderful photo's for consumption of rocket man... Strength means everything in the Asian Dictators mind... Kim now knows that one wrong move on his part and POTUS will pass him like a freight train passes a tramp... Rocket man does not want a MacDonald's franchise, he wants the best... Chic-fil-a...
As far as G7, they will skype one afternoon and solve all the little pissy problems with tariffs and NAFTA...
And as far as Putin, he is just perturbed because he did not get an invite to the party... He is not as relevant as he used to be, and we all know how Vlad likes to be BMOC...

We will have to wait for Special Counsel Mueller to publish his report on what happened during the 2016 campaign. But we can see how Trump is colliding with Putin today.

What would Putin love to see happen? A split between the United States and our strongest, most reliable allies. Witness the just completed G7 summit. Trump calls the Canadian PM dishonest and weak. Trump's minions say there is a "special place in hell" for Prime Minister Trudeau.

Trump calls for Russia to be readmited to the G7 after the Russians invade Crimea, wage war on Ukraine, shoots down a civilian airliner and meddles in our own elections.

At the NATO headquarters in Brussels, Trump sets the room on fire and giggles his way back home while our allies sit baffled by American actions.

All this shows there is collusion with the Russian geopolitical agenda.

Why should Americans pat Trump on the back for these bull-in-a-China Shop actions?
WE should be allies with China and Russia over the EU -- libtards are the ones who were all about the UN to keep Russia in check, why?

Russia and China is more aligned with our views and beliefs than the EU -- and they don't rub elbows with those filthy muslims either -- and neither do we

#MAGA
So democratically elected governments should be shunned in favor of state that poison dissidents overseas, jail dissidents, repress ethnic minorities, invade neighboring countries and restrict the freedom of the press?

What views and beliefs are American that mesh so well with Russia and China?

Yet another cogent, convincing argument!

I am amazed at the high level of sophistication and nuance with which Trump supporters defend his actions! The founding fathers would be proud.
What actions are those???
I listed them in the OP. But, in case you weren't paying attention; became Ming a massive snowflake after the recent G7 and calling PM Trudeau weak and dishonest, calling for Russian inclusion in that,G7 group in spite of Russian aggressions and election meddling, throwing a hand grenade of contempt under the NATO tent flap, and embracing strong man autocrats from the Philippines to Turkey to North Korea.
At least that's what the fake news claims happened.
I watched Trump call for Russian inclusion in the G7. I read Trimp's tweets about Trudeau and saw Kidlow call the PM dishonest. I watched Trump say that NATO is irrelevant.

You can't hide behind the paper thin disguise of "fake news".
Which part of that is a lie?

I can point out a bunch of fake news stories.

Just mentioning April Ryan alone is enough to prove my point.
4CF3DC4C00000578-0-image-a-12_1528234417405.jpg

White House press briefing reduced to angry exchange as CNN contributor April Ryan demands answers about race politics and talks over Sarah Sanders – who calls her rude and tells her to be quiet

American Urban Radio Networks reporter April Ryan tangled with White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders
Sanders called on another reporter to end Tuesday's briefing, but Ryan loudly interrupted five separate times to insist on an answer to a question about race
Ryan said on CNN that Sanders 'strategically' avoided calling on her, suggesting it was because she didn't want to face such a question from an African-American
She had already had one question answered in the same briefing, by White House economic adviser Kevin Hassett
Trump spokeswoman kept her cool but chided Ryan for 'rudely' cutting in and told her to be quiet long enough to hear an answer
Ryan asked Sanders in April whether Trump was thinking about quitting the presidency
Last week she retweeted an article that suggested the Trump administration might be secretly running a child-trafficking ring
On Tuesday she also had to retract a tweet claiming Trump was 'heckled and booed' at the event that replaced a celebration of the Philadelphia Eagles

Tuesday's White House press briefing nearly devolved into a free-for-all when a reporter who was passed over for a question opportunity cut off another journalist and bellowed at Press Secretary Sarah Sanders anyway, interrupting them five separate times.
White House press briefing reduced to angry exchange between April Ryan and Sarah Sanders | Daily Mail Online
What on earth makes this relevant?

What is there to refute in the OP? It doesn't even have the required link.

Not only am I not going to waste time "refuting" it, I'm reporting it for violating USMB posting policy for current events.

We will have to wait for Special Counsel Mueller to publish his report on what happened during the 2016 campaign. But we can see how Trump is colliding with Putin today.

What would Putin love to see happen? A split between the United States and our strongest, most reliable allies. Witness the just completed G7 summit. Trump calls the Canadian PM dishonest and weak. Trump's minions say there is a "special place in hell" for Prime Minister Trudeau.

Trump calls for Russia to be readmited to the G7 after the Russians invade Crimea, wage war on Ukraine, shoots down a civilian airliner and meddles in our own elections.

At the NATO headquarters in Brussels, Trump sets the room on fire and giggles his way back home while our allies sit baffled by American actions.

Why should Americans pat Trump on the back for these bull-in-a-China Shop actions?

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you flip your vote

What is there to refute in the OP? It doesn't even have the required link.

Not only am I not going to waste time "refuting" it, I'm reporting it for violating USMB posting policy for current events.
Any link can be dismissed as "fake news".

The OP is an opinion piece of my own creation. I put forth easily confirmable information and did not obfuscate.

I just wonder why no one seems to be able to disagree with what, to most, is obvious.

The USMB posting rules require a link and personal opinion. That ensures that things in "current events" are actual things, and not just opinions, which is all this is.

Nations leaders are colluding, when they meet with and try to work with opposing nations? Interesting. That would mean that Obama was colluding with, Russia, China, Vietnam and Turkey.

Forum List

Back