Collusion Now!

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Buckle of the Rust Belt
We will have to wait for Special Counsel Mueller to publish his report on what happened during the 2016 campaign. But we can see how Trump is colliding with Putin today.

What would Putin love to see happen? A split between the United States and our strongest, most reliable allies. Witness the just completed G7 summit. Trump calls the Canadian PM dishonest and weak. Trump's minions say there is a "special place in hell" for Prime Minister Trudeau.

Trump calls for Russia to be readmited to the G7 after the Russians invade Crimea, wage war on Ukraine, shoots down a civilian airliner and meddles in our own elections.

At the NATO headquarters in Brussels, Trump sets the room on fire and giggles his way back home while our allies sit baffled by American actions.

All this shows there is collusion with the Russian geopolitical agenda.

Why should Americans pat Trump on the back for these bull-in-a-China Shop actions?

Why should Americans pat Trump on the back for these bull-in-a-China Shop actions?
That's racist.

I'm offended.

I need a safe space...... :cool:
Yet another cogent, convincing argument!

I am amazed at the high level of sophistication and nuance with which Trump supporters defend his actions! The founding fathers would be proud.

We will have to wait for Special Counsel Mueller to publish his report on what happened during the 2016 campaign. But we can see how Trump is colliding with Putin today.

What would Putin love to see happen? A split between the United States and our strongest, most reliable allies. Witness the just completed G7 summit. Trump calls the Canadian PM dishonest and weak. Trump's minions say there is a "special place in hell" for Prime Minister Trudeau.

Trump calls for Russia to be readmited to the G7 after the Russians invade Crimea, wage war on Ukraine, shoots down a civilian airliner and meddles in our own elections.

At the NATO headquarters in Brussels, Trump sets the room on fire and giggles his way back home while our allies sit baffled by American actions.

Check back in tomorrow. Trump's dealin' today.

bed-wetting.png

If things go bad, Russian Collusion.
If things go well, Russian Collusion.

How well the Rrump supporters refute the OP! We have Sen memes and other articulate arguments mounting up!

I guess it's true. When your head abandons you, you will fall for anything.

That's racist.

I'm offended.

I am amazed at the high level of sophistication and nuance with which Trump supporters defend his actions! The founding fathers would be proud.
What actions are those???
I listed them in the OP. But, in case you weren't paying attention; became Ming a massive snowflake after the recent G7 and calling PM Trudeau weak and dishonest, calling for Russian inclusion in that,G7 group in spite of Russian aggressions and election meddling, throwing a hand grenade of contempt under the NATO tent flap, and embracing strong man autocrats from the Philippines to Turkey to North Korea.

That's racist.

I'm offended.

I listed them in the OP. But, in case you weren't paying attention; became Ming a massive snowflake after the recent G7 and calling PM Trudeau weak and dishonest, calling for Russian inclusion in that,G7 group in spite of Russian aggressions and election meddling, throwing a hand grenade of contempt under the NATO tent flap, and embracing strong man autocrats from the Philippines to Turkey to North Korea.
At least that's what the fake news claims happened.

That's racist.

I'm offended.

At least that's what the fake news claims happened.
I watched Trump call for Russian inclusion in the G7. I read Trimp's tweets about Trudeau and saw Kidlow call the PM dishonest. I watched Trump say that NATO is irrelevant.

You can't hide behind the paper thin disguise of "fake news".

WE should be allies with China and Russia over the EU -- libtards are the ones who were all about the UN to keep Russia in check, why?

Russia and China is more aligned with our views and beliefs than the EU -- and they don't rub elbows with those filthy muslims either -- and neither do we

#MAGA

Forum List

Back