College Suspends Mom for Posing with a Gun at Gun Range

Exactly. She was threatening with the gun; who knows what the post was that went with it. After shooters like Parkland, schools are ultra sensitive about that kind of thing--as they SHOULD be. There is probably more to it. If not, she will win. But her attitude is far from appropriate. You might technically have the right to post a pic of yourself pointing a gun at the viewer, looking as aggressive as you can, but you know what? What the fuck is wrong with you to behave like that?

Oh good Lord.......

I can't prove a negative. Why don't you guy find a real source instead of these RWNJ garbage sites no one has ever heard of?

Gee, that was hard.

Florida college student, suspended over gun photo, sues school

Suspended Student Who Posed with a Gun Needs to Find Herself a Better College

College suspends student for posing with gun at gun range

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself
Yer a day late and a dollar short kid.

Better luck next time.

how is he a day late when this thread only started a few hrs ago???

dumbass!!
I find it hard to believe that you've never heard that figure of speech.

I can't prove a negative. Why don't you guy find a real source instead of these RWNJ garbage sites no one has ever heard of?

Gee, that was hard.

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself

Better luck next time.

dumbass!!

thats all you got???

save it for your circus friends,,,

Gee, that was hard.

Better luck next time.

dumbass!!

thats all you got???

You need to stop playing dumb.

People are starting to believe you.

Gee, that was hard.

Better luck next time.

dumbass!!

thats all you got???

I guess you forgot what started this conversation???

it was when you shot off your mouth about the source of the story and didnt bother to read it first,,,

because if you did read it first you would have known there was other sources inside the OP story,,

in other words its you thats the dumbass

is that your mom calling that dinners ready???

Better luck next time.

dumbass!!

thats all you got???

it was when you shot off your mouth about the source of the story and didnt bother to read it first,,,

because if you did read it first you would have known there was other sources inside the OP story,,

Not gonna take my advice then?

Well, it's your life.

dumbass!!

thats all you got???

Well, it's your life.
run along little boy the adults are talking,,

thats all you got???

Well, it's your life.
run along little boy the adults are talking,,
That's nice honey.

Well she certainly was practicing safe gun use.

You don't point a gun at anyone unless you're prepared to fire.

Isn't that the first thing you should have learned?

Consider Hollywood.

You do know the guns used in movies are modified so they can only shoot blanks don't you?

Tell that to Brandon Lee.

He was killed by the concussive force of a blank not a bullet

That and his own stupidity

Well she certainly was not practicing safe gun use.

Exactly. She was threatening with the gun; who knows what the post was that went with it. After shooters like Parkland, schools are ultra sensitive about that kind of thing--as they SHOULD be. There is probably more to it. If not, she will win. But her attitude is far from appropriate. You might technically have the right to post a pic of yourself pointing a gun at the viewer, looking as aggressive as you can, but you know what? What the fuck is wrong with you to behave like that?

There is nothing wrong with it. Wanting a dramatic picture of yourself, looking dangerous is fairly normal, especially for young people.

yikes would someone teach her not to point that gun at someone

Most self inflicted gun shot wounds are when people we're confident the gun was unloaded . derp BANG
always treat it like its loaded and ready to rumble.

theyre fucked
shes has no identifying marks on what looks like just a basic pair of scrubs , Just another white progressive thinking they can boss thier black ****** slaves around ..

a lawyer is gonna have a field day with them

Consider Hollywood.

You do know the guns used in movies are modified so they can only shoot blanks don't you?

I see you're one who knows not what he talks about.

Consider Hollywood.

Yup I mixed him up with some other stupid actor who shot himself in the head with a blank pistol and died

But Lee's death was not caused by an actual 44 round

The story is that a fragment of a dummy bullet was not cleared from the barrel of the blank gun and that's what killed him

Consider Hollywood.

Yup I mixed him up with some other stupid actor who shot himself in the head with a blank pistol and died

The story is that a fragment of a dummy bullet was not cleared from the barrel of the blank gun and that's what killed him

On March 31, 1993, Lee was filming a scene in The Crow where his character is shot and killed by thugs. In the scene, Lee's character walks into his apartment and discovers his fiancée being beaten and raped. Actor Michael Massee's character fires a Smith & Wesson Model 629 .44 Magnum revolver at Lee as he walks into the room. A previous scene using the same gun had called for inert dummy cartridges (with no powder or primer) to be loaded in the revolver for a close-up scene. (For film scenes that utilize a revolver where the bullets are visible from the front and do not require the gun to actually be fired, dummy cartridges provide the realistic appearance of actual rounds.)

Instead of purchasing commercial dummy cartridges, the film's prop crew created their own by pulling the bullets from live rounds, dumping the powder charge and then reinserting the bullets. However, they unknowingly or unintentionally left the live primer in place at the rear of the cartridge. At some point during filming, the revolver was apparently discharged with one of these improperly deactivated cartridges in the chamber, setting off the primer with enough force to drive the bullet partway into the barrel, where it became stuck (a condition known as a squib load). The prop crew either failed to notice this or failed to recognize the significance of this issue.

In the fatal scene, which called for the revolver to be fired at Lee from a distance of 3.6–4.5 meters (12–15 feet), the dummy cartridges were exchanged with blank rounds, which feature a live powder charge and primer, but no bullet, thus allowing the gun to be fired without the risk of an actual projectile. However, since the bullet from the dummy round was already trapped in the barrel, this caused the .44 Magnum bullet to be fired out of the barrel with virtually the same force as if the gun had been loaded with a live round, and it struck Lee in the abdomen, mortally wounding him. He was rushed to the New Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington, North Carolina, where he underwent six hours of surgery. Attempts to save him were unsuccessful, and Lee was pronounced dead on March 31, 1993 at 1:03 pm. EST. He was 28 years old. The shooting was ruled an accident due to negligence.

On March 31, 1993, Lee was filming a scene in The Crow where his character is shot and killed by thugs. In the scene, Lee's character walks into his apartment and discovers his fiancée being beaten and raped. Actor Michael Massee's character fires a Smith & Wesson Model 629 .44 Magnum revolver at Lee as he walks into the room. A previous scene using the same gun had called for inert dummy cartridges (with no powder or primer) to be loaded in the revolver for a close-up scene. (For film scenes that utilize a revolver where the bullets are visible from the front and do not require the gun to actually be fired, dummy cartridges provide the realistic appearance of actual rounds.)

Instead of purchasing commercial dummy cartridges, the film's prop crew created their own by pulling the bullets from live rounds, dumping the powder charge and then reinserting the bullets. However, they unknowingly or unintentionally left the live primer in place at the rear of the cartridge. At some point during filming, the revolver was apparently discharged with one of these improperly deactivated cartridges in the chamber, setting off the primer with enough force to drive the bullet partway into the barrel, where it became stuck (a condition known as a squib load). The prop crew either failed to notice this or failed to recognize the significance of this issue.

In the fatal scene, which called for the revolver to be fired at Lee from a distance of 3.6–4.5 meters (12–15 feet), the dummy cartridges were exchanged with blank rounds, which feature a live powder charge and primer, but no bullet, thus allowing the gun to be fired without the risk of an actual projectile. However, since the bullet from the dummy round was already trapped in the barrel, this caused the .44 Magnum bullet to be fired out of the barrel with virtually the same force as if the gun had been loaded with a live round, and it struck Lee in the abdomen, mortally wounding him. He was rushed to the New Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington, North Carolina, where he underwent six hours of surgery. Attempts to save him were unsuccessful, and Lee was pronounced dead on March 31, 1993 at 1:03 pm. EST. He was 28 years old. The shooting was ruled an accident due to negligence.

Like i said a blank round with a piece of a dummy bullet left in the barrel

#19 led me to question. The gun was not modified.

#19 led me to question. The gun was not modified.

Irrelevant

She was not suspended by a teacher, dumbass!
Ah, teachers blaming others for the implosion of education, color me shocked.

You don't understand the English language do you?

She was suspended by an administrator, you libtard wannabee!

That being said, your comments are irrelevant regarding teachers.

That administrator will probably lose his job because he is a moron for suspending her for something 100% legal and none of his damn business!

Consider Hollywood.

Brandon Lee was killed by a metal projectile that had been stuck in the barrel came out when a blank was fired and struck him in the abdomen.

Forum List

Back