College Suspends Mom for Posing with a Gun at Gun Range

This is almost certainly fake news.

and you could only know that by telling us what the truth is,,,
I can't prove a negative. Why don't you guy find a real source instead of these RWNJ garbage sites no one has ever heard of?
so youre just shooting your mouth off for the sake of proving your and ignorant dumbass,,,

GOT IT,,,
You're funny.

whats so funny???

youre the one that cant even read and see that the story has a source

rather be funny than a fucking dumbass

I realize her rights were violated, if indeed that was the only reason.
I do question why in the world her fiancé is holding a wad of money in his hand
upload_2019-6-1_9-39-22.jpeg

That was dumb, in my opinion. Here was his reasoning-

Her fiance, Anfernee Royster, said he posted the photo on Facebook with the caption, “She’s my Bonnie and I’m her Clyde.”

Royster denied the post was meant as a threat.

“What I mean is like, we’re together forever,” said Royster. “And I feel like the main thing was that we were getting stereotyped because of the color of our skin.”

I can't prove a negative. Why don't you guy find a real source instead of these RWNJ garbage sites no one has ever heard of?

What you to lazy to use Google?

Jacksonville newspaper article

St. Augustine student says she was suspended indefinitely over gun photo
Lol, 1st that's about a threatening Facebook post, not just a picture of her at a gun range.

"She's my Bonnie and I'm her Clyde", and not just a photo with a gun, but looking down the barrel of said gun. (Stupid in itself btw).

B. No response from the school, which happens to be in Florida, where everyone is all riled up about the authorities missing the "signs" from the last guy to shoot up a school.

But at least you did find a real source, and I appreciate that.

What you to lazy to use Google?

Jacksonville newspaper article

St. Augustine student says she was suspended indefinitely over gun photo
Lol, 1st that's about a threatening Facebook post, not just a picture of her at a gun range.

"She's my Bonnie and I'm her Clyde", and not just a photo with a gun, but looking down the barrel of said gun. (Stupid in itself btw).

B. No response from the school, which happens to be in Florida, where everyone is all riled up about the authorities missing the "signs" from the last guy to shoot up a school.

But at least you did find a real source, and I appreciate that.
so you finally read it,,,

youre still a dumbass

oh and the real source was in the OP,,,dumbass

so youre just shooting your mouth off for the sake of proving your and ignorant dumbass,,,

GOT IT,,,
You're funny.

whats so funny???

What's so funny?

You. You are funny. Your programmed predictable reaction are funny. It hilarious every time you jump exactly as we (all of us who have escaped the RWNJ programming) know you will.

GOT IT,,,
You're funny.

whats so funny???

What's so funny?

You. You are funny. Your programmed predictable reaction are funny. It hilarious every time you jump exactly as we (all of us who have escaped the RWNJ programming) know you will.

dude just save it,,,
you woke up this morning and wanted to prove what a dumbass you really are and succeeded beyond expectations,,,

Well she certainly was not practicing safe gun use.

You don't point a gun at anyone unless you're prepared to fire.

Isn't that the first thing you should have learned?
Exactly. She was threatening with the gun; who knows what the post was that went with it. After shooters like Parkland, schools are ultra sensitive about that kind of thing--as they SHOULD be. There is probably more to it. If not, she will win. But her attitude is far from appropriate. You might technically have the right to post a pic of yourself pointing a gun at the viewer, looking as aggressive as you can, but you know what? What the fuck is wrong with you to behave like that?

First, you don’t take a posed photo for someone if you feel threatened. Secondly, it could have been on a tripod, rather than anyone taking the photo.
Well she certainly was not practicing safe gun use.

You don't point a gun at anyone unless you're prepared to fire.

Isn't that the first thing you should have learned?
Exactly. She was threatening with the gun; who knows what the post was that went with it. After shooters like Parkland, schools are ultra sensitive about that kind of thing--as they SHOULD be. There is probably more to it. If not, she will win. But her attitude is far from appropriate. You might technically have the right to post a pic of yourself pointing a gun at the viewer, looking as aggressive as you can, but you know what? What the fuck is wrong with you to behave like that?

GOT IT,,,
You're funny.

whats so funny???

What's so funny?

dude just save it,,,
you woke up this morning and wanted to prove what a dumbass you really are and succeeded beyond expectations,,,
I knew you were gonna say that.

Gee, that was hard.

Florida college student, suspended over gun photo, sues school

Suspended Student Who Posed with a Gun Needs to Find Herself a Better College

College suspends student for posing with gun at gun range

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself

Gee, that was hard.

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself
Yer a day late and a dollar short kid.

Better luck next time.

Gee, that was hard.

Better luck next time.

And you're intellectually dishonest and lazy

Gee, that was hard.

Better luck next time.

And you're intellectually dishonest and lazy
Thats nice.

GOT IT,,,
You're funny.

whats so funny???

What's so funny?

dude just save it,,,
I knew you were gonna say that.

damn over achiever,,,

Gee, that was hard.

Better luck next time.

how is he a day late when this thread only started a few hrs ago???

dumbass!!

Forum List

Back