N.J. Public School District To Students: “May Allah Continue To Shower You Love And Wisdom”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Sending your child to public school is child cruelty.

upload_2019-5-31_12-53-46.jpeg

N.J. Public School District to Students: “May Allah Continue to Shower You Love and Wisdom”

N.J. Public School District to Students: “May Allah Continue to Shower You Love and Wisdom”

First, I am glad that I don't live in New Jersey. Secondly, I am also glad that my daughter didn't go to any of those schools in New Jersey.
She was much smarter and she graduated from George Washington University.

What ever works for kids stop killing kids and murdering their babys

As scary stories go ... this has to be one of the least threatening.

Happy Kwanza to you too.

What ever works for kids stop killing kids and murdering their babys

Next school admiinistrators conducting beheadings will be approved by some Obama appointed judge as 'constitutional',as long as Jesus isn't mentioned, since that would upset some faggots.

Have you taken a look at the poster?

The name Memorial High School doesn't match in color or font with the rest of the banner. I'm smelling a bad photo shop.

It's personal for you.

Your kids really, really hated homeschooling, didn't they?
No shock you defend Islam being injected upon public school children.
Like I said, teachers and only teachers are to blame for the collapse of education.

Didn't defend it. But it's not exactly "child cruelty". It's just a sign.

Your kids really hated homeschooling didn't they?

True story: my kids hated going to Youth Group in our church when the Homeschool kids, ever the good little trained warriors, confronted them about public schools.

During youth group.

At Church. Oh yeah. "Why do you go to public school, don't you know XXXX and YYYY and ZZZ?" Like good little group think warriors. BTW they were not the only public school kids at our church.

Homeschool parents MUST brainwash their kids like this because, let's face it, kids want to go to school. I know what's up Weatherman.

It's personal for you.

Your kids really, really hated homeschooling, didn't they?
No shock you defend Islam being injected upon public school children.
Like I said, teachers and only teachers are to blame for the collapse of education.

That is because you are an idiot.

Forum List

Back