College Game Day: Dec 5

What game are you most looking forward to?
Do you see any upsets?
Which game means the MOST to you?

I'm hoping Clemson can hold off UNC.
... and that Iowa can hold off Michigan State

View attachment 56281View attachment 56282

UNC got ripped off...
The refs ejected Clemson's best defensive player and you were winning at that time.

What more did you want? Maybe next time they'll eject the qb too for unc. Poor unc. Lol

Talking the onside kick

Do you see any upsets?

UNC got ripped off...
The refs ejected Clemson's best defensive player and you were winning at that time.

What more did you want? Maybe next time they'll eject the qb too for unc. Poor unc. Lol

Talking the onside kick
Who msu playing? Nick saben Alabama? That's our former coach. I can't believe msu made the playoffs.

They definitely need to make the playoffs top 8 teams. Too many great teams left out.

Do you see any upsets?

UNC got ripped off...

Talking the onside kick
Who msu playing? Nick saben Alabama? That's our former coach. I can't believe msu made the playoffs.

They definitely need to make the playoffs top 8 teams. Too many great teams left out.

Yeah we do. I was hoping there would be more controversy over the teams this year. That would help push for an 8 team playoff.

Do you see any upsets?

UNC got ripped off...

Talking the onside kick

Yeah we do. I was hoping there would be more controversy over the teams this year. That would help push for an 8 team playoff.
As much as I hate Ohio state, they only have 1 loss. Msu beat them but what about the crappy team msu lost to? In that respect osu did better than msu. At least osu lost to a good team.

UNC got ripped off...

Talking the onside kick

As much as I hate Ohio state, they only have 1 loss. Msu beat them but what about the crappy team msu lost to? In that respect osu did better than msu. At least osu lost to a good team.

Nebraska played all their games close, Iowa they lost to by but most their losses were by 2 and 3 points.

UNC got ripped off...

Talking the onside kick

I remember quite a few Ohio State fans screaming about how it should only be conference champions. Well.....now it is only conference champions.

UNC got ripped off...

Talking the onside kick

Using that narrow view, yes OSU is better. But Ohio State did not win their conference and they played a much easier schedule. Ohio State only played 2 teams with a record of 9 wins or more, and they lost to one of them. MSU played 4 teams with a record of 9 wins or more. OSU played 5 teams who lost more games than they won. MSU played only 4 teams with a losing record. Plus, MSU beat OSU when they played head to head.

By contrast, Alabama played 5 teams with 9 wins or more and only played 1 team who lost more than they won.

Talking the onside kick

Using that narrow view, yes OSU is better. But Ohio State did not win their conference and they played a much easier schedule. Ohio State only played 2 teams with a record of 9 wins or more, and they lost to one of them. MSU played 4 teams with a record of 9 wins or more. OSU played 5 teams who lost more games than they won. MSU played only 4 teams with a losing record. Plus, MSU beat OSU when they played head to head.

By contrast, Alabama played 5 teams with 9 wins or more and only played 1 team who lost more than they won.
I can't disagree however I do think they should have a playoff with the top 8 teams. Didn't hurt MSU this year but could in the future.

Talking the onside kick

Actually I look at the 5-8 teams and I don't think they deserve to be in the playoffs. They all have 2 loses except Iowa and Ohio state, and MSU beat both of them so probably leaving it at 4 might be ok.

Forum List

Back