College football playoffs!

Well the Sooners scored........couple of big pass plays...........

28 to 7

They are still rattled........unsportsmanlike conduct............they are losing it.

Flags going all over the place..........Another personal fowl...........My God.......

28 to 7

They are still rattled........unsportsmanlike conduct............they are losing it.

Flags going all over the place..........Another personal fowl...........My God.......
How far back can the kickoff be penalized?

28 to 7

How far back can the kickoff be penalized?
idk..........half the distance on the second penalty???

10 yard line

Does Oklahoma even have a defense..........LOL

No... no we do not.
Sorry bro............hope the score doesn't get run up to bad........
Starship Troopers is on..
Jon Jones is fighting in the UFC tonight, but Hell if I'm going to pay 60 bucks to see it.
Isn't it free on Sling TV?
Don't know....I'm not a Slinger!

Who ya got?!
#1 Alabama vs #4 Oklahoma
#2 Clemson vs #3 Notre Dame

I say its an Oklahoma vs Notre Dame championship.

Yesterday showed when Alabama is forced to play a REAL team they struggle especially when the defense gets after their QB.
Yesterday showed Clemson struggling against a self destructive Pitt team who hung around in the first half despite TONS of penalties!

I think Oklahoma's QB and Receivers are better and I think Notre Dame is much more physical and faster on defense than Clemson's.

GO IRISH!
Now you know this was just wishful thinking. You never know until two teams play head to head.

If you were right you could say you were a genius and the only one who called it. So let this be a reminder you don’t know what the hell youre talking about. Lol.

Who ya got?!

Yesterday showed when Alabama is forced to play a REAL team they struggle especially when the defense gets after their QB.
Yesterday showed Clemson struggling against a self destructive Pitt team who hung around in the first half despite TONS of penalties!

I think Oklahoma's QB and Receivers are better and I think Notre Dame is much more physical and faster on defense than Clemson's.

GO IRISH!
Now you know this was just wishful thinking. You never know until two teams play head to head.

If you were right you could say you were a genius and the only one who called it. So let this be a reminder you don’t know what the hell youre talking about. Lol.
OU could still win,

Who ya got?!

GO IRISH!

As I said earlier. Between the Ref's,our SHIT offensive play calling I mean seriously who the fuck calls a sweep on 3rd and 10!? LOUSY care of the ball and LOUSY for the most part QB play..I turned it off halfway into 3rd quarter and doesn't look like Alabama game is any better...wife has some netflix movie on now....so go Alabama! KILL CLEMSON! I hate them both and its gonna be a YAWN fest I probably won't even bother watching.

After what Ohio State did to Michigan's defense I believe they could whip any of the other 4 teams, maybe all on the same day. That was other-worldly.
Oklahoma didn’t put up much of a fight and I could see Ohio beating Norte dame.

Oklahoma and Norte dame shame on you today. Lol

Who ya got?!

GO IRISH!

OU could still win,
Why weren’t they undefeated? They were a better team at the end of the year or something?

Who ya got?!

GO IRISH!

As I said earlier. Between the Ref's,our SHIT offensive play calling I mean seriously who the fuck calls a sweep on 3rd and 10!? LOUSY care of the ball and LOUSY for the most part QB play..I turned it off halfway into 3rd quarter and doesn't look like Alabama game is any better...wife has some netflix movie on now....so go Alabama! KILL CLEMSON! I hate them both and its gonna be a YAWN fest I probably won't even bother watching.
Michigan stunk it up today too against Florida.

3 losses means you suck today in college football.

I like the current way they rank teams. The ones who deserve it always win anyways. Go bama. Lol. Actually I always root against bama

Forum List

Back