College football playoffs!

I'm interested in the UCF versus LSU game............

Wondering how good UCF is.............

Who ya got?!
#1 Alabama vs #4 Oklahoma
#2 Clemson vs #3 Notre Dame

I say its an Oklahoma vs Notre Dame championship.

Yesterday showed when Alabama is forced to play a REAL team they struggle especially when the defense gets after their QB.
Yesterday showed Clemson struggling against a self destructive Pitt team who hung around in the first half despite TONS of penalties!

I think Oklahoma's QB and Receivers are better and I think Notre Dame is much more physical and faster on defense than Clemson's.

GO IRISH!
Now you know this was just wishful thinking. You never know until two teams play head to head.

If you were right you could say you were a genius and the only one who called it. So let this be a reminder you don’t know what the hell youre talking about. Lol.
OU could still win,
Why weren’t they undefeated? They were a better team at the end of the year or something?
Beats me! Keep in mind, since the CF Playoffs, no undefeated team has won the national championship. That is likely to change this year.

Who ya got?!

Yesterday showed when Alabama is forced to play a REAL team they struggle especially when the defense gets after their QB.
Yesterday showed Clemson struggling against a self destructive Pitt team who hung around in the first half despite TONS of penalties!

I think Oklahoma's QB and Receivers are better and I think Notre Dame is much more physical and faster on defense than Clemson's.

GO IRISH!
Now you know this was just wishful thinking. You never know until two teams play head to head.

If you were right you could say you were a genius and the only one who called it. So let this be a reminder you don’t know what the hell youre talking about. Lol.
OU could still win,
Why weren’t they undefeated? They were a better team at the end of the year or something?
Beats me! Keep in mind, since the CF Playoffs, no undefeated team has won the national championship. That is likely to change this year.
Odium predicts Clemson is going to win. Bet the farm.

Who ya got?!

GO IRISH!

OU could still win,
Odium predicts Clemson is going to win. Bet the farm.
If I bet, I'm betting on bama!

Michigan stunk it up today too against Florida.

3 losses means you suck today in college football.

I like the current way they rank teams. The ones who deserve it always win anyways. Go bama. Lol. Actually I always root against bama

Blue wasn't at full strength today....Linebacker Devin Bush, Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year, defensive end Rashan Gary, running back Karan Higdon and right tackle Juwann Bushell-Beatty, didn't suit up....that a lot of talent missing.. Harbaugh recruited more speed in the last two classes...they had to get faster. I wonder if the ball-control ground game to rest the defense is a thing of the past? Also not sure Patterson is the right QB and now that he's decided to come back for his senior year, Jim can't replace him, so he might as well open up the offense for him and let the defense rest the offense.

Who ya got?!

GO IRISH!

As I said earlier. Between the Ref's,our SHIT offensive play calling I mean seriously who the fuck calls a sweep on 3rd and 10!? LOUSY care of the ball and LOUSY for the most part QB play..I turned it off halfway into 3rd quarter and doesn't look like Alabama game is any better...wife has some netflix movie on now....so go Alabama! KILL CLEMSON! I hate them both and its gonna be a YAWN fest I probably won't even bother watching.

I like the current way they rank teams. The ones who deserve it always win anyways. Go bama. Lol. Actually I always root against bama
Today maybe but I picked BASED on how teams played ALL season. Alabama and Clemson played cream puffs which would explain why they are kicking ass tonight....teams aren't banged up while Notre Dame was obviously.

The key against Alabama............is massive blitz...............pressure them..........and you have a chance..........those that played Bama best.......were blitzing like crazy

The key against Alabama............is massive blitz...............pressure them..........and you have a chance..........those that played Bama best.......were blitzing like crazy

We definitely need to bring the pressure!
It's been the strategy of every team that did well against Alabama.......Alabama was flat out Lucky to beat Georgia.....

Georgia is going to crush whoever they are playing.....They are very good.

This OU vs Alabama game is hurting my head...

Murray came out over-hyped. I was hoping a backup for a few plays? You got to be 100% at every position to compete with ALA.

OKLA is a good team. Best OKLA team I’ve seen since last years team lol! They still got a shot but now need help.

Last edited:

UCF has Not lost a game in two seasons plus big win over AUB in a bowl game. Better than MICH (was ranked #4 lol!) or ND maybe. Now on QB #2 still ticking along. I knew Ohio St. should be in vs. Clemson.

Last edited:

UCF has Not lost a game in two seasons plus big win over AUB in a bowl game. Better than Mich (we’re ranked #4 lol!) or ND maybe. Now on QB #2 still ticking along.
They should have been in the playoffs.............They play LSU.........should be a good game........Undefeated.......they should have been in............

Who ya got?!

GO IRISH!

As I said earlier. Between the Ref's,our SHIT offensive play calling I mean seriously who the fuck calls a sweep on 3rd and 10!? LOUSY care of the ball and LOUSY for the most part QB play..I turned it off halfway into 3rd quarter and doesn't look like Alabama game is any better...wife has some netflix movie on now....so go Alabama! KILL CLEMSON! I hate them both and its gonna be a YAWN fest I probably won't even bother watching.

Today maybe but I picked BASED on how teams played ALL season. Alabama and Clemson played cream puffs which would explain why they are kicking ass tonight....teams aren't banged up while Notre Dame was obviously.

Alabama played cream puffs? Only 2 teams from Notre Dame's entire schedule are currently ranked. Syracuse is #17 and Northwestern is ranked #22. From Alabama's schedule, Texas A&M is ranked #19, Missouri is ranked #23, LSU is ranked #11, MS State is ranked #18, and Georgia is ranked #5.

I think this drive will tell the tale of this game. OU needs more than a field goal because 'Bama is going to score in their next possession.

UCF has Not lost a game in two seasons plus big win over AUB in a bowl game. Better than MICH (was ranked #4 lol!) or ND maybe. Now on QB #2 still ticking along. I knew Ohio St. should be in vs. Clemson.

There is no way Ohio State was getting in with that embarrassing loss to Purdue.

Forum List

Back