College football playoffs!

WinterBorn called this one (again). OKLA could not get them stopped. ALA able to eat clock too, running. OKLA bad start did not help down 28-0? Or was it all ALA good start? ALA had speed on D seemed equal to Murray lol.

OKLA did a lot better last three quarters. Coach should get few more years to build on.

Question: do you think OKLA settles down quicker if QB breaks that run through 1-arm tackle early? Say he goes 35-50 zig zag yds ? Gets in the game? Would it be different? One play? ALA DL won game on one play!

WinterBorn called this one (again). OKLA could not get them stopped. ALA able to eat clock too, running. OKLA bad start did not help down 28-0? Or was it all ALA good start? ALA had speed on D seemed equal to Murray lol.

OKLA did a lot better last three quarters. Coach should get few more years to build on.

I think most people turned it off after Bama was up 28-0.

Clearly, Bama could have won 100-0 if they so wanted, but like the good sports they are they let them come back a bit, just to try their best to make it look like they belong with the mere mortals of college football, in addition to Clemson.

As far as Bama and Clemson, they should just get a room and leave the rest of the college football alone instead of watching them take the manhood of teams like Oklahoma and Notre Dame who probably all want gender reassignment after that beating.

College football is dead.

Who ya got?!
#1 Alabama vs #4 Oklahoma
#2 Clemson vs #3 Notre Dame

I say its an Oklahoma vs Notre Dame championship.

Yesterday showed when Alabama is forced to play a REAL team they struggle especially when the defense gets after their QB.
Yesterday showed Clemson struggling against a self destructive Pitt team who hung around in the first half despite TONS of penalties!

I think Oklahoma's QB and Receivers are better and I think Notre Dame is much more physical and faster on defense than Clemson's.

GO IRISH!
Now you know this was just wishful thinking. You never know until two teams play head to head.

If you were right you could say you were a genius and the only one who called it. So let this be a reminder you don’t know what the hell youre talking about. Lol.
As I said earlier. Between the Ref's,our SHIT offensive play calling I mean seriously who the fuck calls a sweep on 3rd and 10!? LOUSY care of the ball and LOUSY for the most part QB play..I turned it off halfway into 3rd quarter and doesn't look like Alabama game is any better...wife has some netflix movie on now....so go Alabama! KILL CLEMSON! I hate them both and its gonna be a YAWN fest I probably won't even bother watching.
Michigan stunk it up today too against Florida.

3 losses means you suck today in college football.

I like the current way they rank teams. The ones who deserve it always win anyways. Go bama. Lol. Actually I always root against bama
Today maybe but I picked BASED on how teams played ALL season. Alabama and Clemson played cream puffs which would explain why they are kicking ass tonight....teams aren't banged up while Notre Dame was obviously.

Alabama played cream puffs? Only 2 teams from Notre Dame's entire schedule are currently ranked. Syracuse is #17 and Northwestern is ranked #22. From Alabama's schedule, Texas A&M is ranked #19, Missouri is ranked #23, LSU is ranked #11, MS State is ranked #18, and Georgia is ranked #5.
Notre dames first game was Michigan. They are ranked too. So nd played 3

Now you know this was just wishful thinking. You never know until two teams play head to head.

If you were right you could say you were a genius and the only one who called it. So let this be a reminder you don’t know what the hell youre talking about. Lol.
As I said earlier. Between the Ref's,our SHIT offensive play calling I mean seriously who the fuck calls a sweep on 3rd and 10!? LOUSY care of the ball and LOUSY for the most part QB play..I turned it off halfway into 3rd quarter and doesn't look like Alabama game is any better...wife has some netflix movie on now....so go Alabama! KILL CLEMSON! I hate them both and its gonna be a YAWN fest I probably won't even bother watching.

I like the current way they rank teams. The ones who deserve it always win anyways. Go bama. Lol. Actually I always root against bama
Today maybe but I picked BASED on how teams played ALL season. Alabama and Clemson played cream puffs which would explain why they are kicking ass tonight....teams aren't banged up while Notre Dame was obviously.

Alabama played cream puffs? Only 2 teams from Notre Dame's entire schedule are currently ranked. Syracuse is #17 and Northwestern is ranked #22. From Alabama's schedule, Texas A&M is ranked #19, Missouri is ranked #23, LSU is ranked #11, MS State is ranked #18, and Georgia is ranked #5.
We actually played a TOUGHER schedule. Alabama as usual plays cream puffs even if they are ranked that doesn't mean they are good. ND played Michigan as well,Florida St had a shit year should have been good everyone expected them to be. Clemson is same way,cream puff schedule. That's the problem the 2 teams that played a cream puff schedule cruise in their semi finals because the 2 teams they are playing actually played tough schedules and are beat up.The championship is not even worth watching TBH...same shit different year. Couldn't care less who wins.
You know what hurts? Your butt.

Your school needs to do better recruiting. We can’t blame bama for being the school blue chips want to go to.

This is why I like it that Michigan has Jim Harbaugh. Who else can compete with Ohio and Alabama as far as recruiting. If I were a star I would want to play for him. He has done it all.

His problem is Michigan winters. The best kids head south. So would I.

Oh....Its on Jan 7. I can watch the Clemson/'bama game. Sweet!

It will be another good one!!
Only if 'Bama loses. LOL

Just kidding.

It should be a great game but Clemson is going to have to bring it cause the Tide look unstoppable.
Not kidding. The only outcome I would be interested in seeing is bama losing.

You have to be a bama fan to want to see them win again. It’s like patriot fans. No one else wants to see them in another Super Bowl and if they do go we want to see them lose.

Notre dames first game was Michigan. They are ranked too. So nd played 3

My mistake. I should have included Michigan. Myabe after the horrific beatdown by Florida my mind blanked them.

From what I am reading, Twitter exploded with Ohio State and Georgia fans trolling Notre Dame for the beatdown.

Georgia I get.

But Ohio State?? Just 2 years ago, OSU played Clemson in the semi final and scored even LESS than Notre Dame did last night.

We actually played a TOUGHER schedule. Alabama as usual plays cream puffs even if they are ranked that doesn't mean they are good. ND played Michigan as well,Florida St had a shit year should have been good everyone expected them to be. Clemson is same way,cream puff schedule. That's the problem the 2 teams that played a cream puff schedule cruise in their semi finals because the 2 teams they are playing actually played tough schedules and are beat up.The championship is not even worth watching TBH...same shit different year. Couldn't care less who wins.
You know what hurts? Your butt.

Your school needs to do better recruiting. We can’t blame bama for being the school blue chips want to go to.

This is why I like it that Michigan has Jim Harbaugh. Who else can compete with Ohio and Alabama as far as recruiting. If I were a star I would want to play for him. He has done it all.

His problem is Michigan winters. The best kids head south. So would I.

Harbaugh has done it all, except beat top competition. He is 1-9 against top 10 opponents.

Alabama v. Clemson, again. Is the gap between these two teams and everyone else that big? Yes.

And I know there are people who will be saying we need to expand the playoffs to include more teams. But that would not have changed anything.

Ohio State wouldn't have beaten either Bama or Clemson. And Georgia? Gave a good shot against Alabama when Tua was barely mobile. Last night he was healthy. Kirby Smart is a defensive genius. But it wouldn't have mattered.

Anyone know the difference between Notre Dame and Lucky Charms?

Lucky Charms belong in a bowl.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back