College Football continues - Week 4

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
Some ranked teams had (or are having) a rough day.

Unranked Tennessee was hanging with the Florida gators until the 3rd quarter. Still a close game.
Michigan State is tied with unranked Nebraska.
Unranked West Virginia is beating #4 Oklahoma 10-7.
Unranked Georgia Tech is beating #21 North Carolina 13-7.
#7 Texas A&M lost to #16 Arkansas.
#9 Clemson lost to an unranked NC State.

Georgia beat Vandy 62-0. Seems to be quite the buzz about that. But Vandy was 1-2 going into this game, having lost to Stanford and East Tennessee State. East TN State is an FCS school.

Notre Dame beat Wisconsin 41-13. Notre Dame doesn't look good, but they do keep winning.

That Florida game proved the Tide can be had...almost... I hope that's the closest game we see this year.

Oh, and Alabama is beating Southern Miss like a redheaded stepchild, 42-7.

ROLL TIDE!!

That Florida game proved the Tide can be had...almost... I hope that's the closest game we see this year.

It got scary at the end.

But I also think the extremely loud stadium caused some problems for Bryce Young. Bama had to change the way they handled the snap count, and had a hard time adjusting at the line. I think it taught Bryce Young some things.

Wisconsin played like the Little Sisters of the Poor against Notre Dame. They should have never been ranked.

Yeah, they were over-rated in my opinion too. But then, they did lose to two ranked teams.

But I think Notre Dame will stumble this season. And given their performance in the playoffs, they probably won't make it if they have a loss.

There appears to be only the Big Two in college football - meaning Alabama and Georgia

The rest of the top 25 are just jockeying for the other two spots and its wide open

Number 15 today could be number 4 in Jan

We would have something resembling parity in college football, if Alabama was removed, and all this proves is there is no one who can beat Alabama when the playoff begins. They allowed Florida to get close, but there are not any other strong SEC schools who will present a challenge, and Ohio State, Clemson, Oklahoma, they are all over rated.

Dont bet the rent money on that

I never bet on Bama games.

But all this "No one can beat Bama!" nonsense is crazy.

Bama has won 6 National Championships since Saban got there. But they have only gone undefeated twice. So someone beat them, even when they won the big one.

We would have something resembling parity in college football, if Alabama was removed, and all this proves is there is no one who can beat Alabama when the playoff begins. They allowed Florida to get close, but there are not any other strong SEC schools who will present a challenge, and Ohio State, Clemson, Oklahoma, they are all over rated.
Saban arrived in 2007. Since then, Bama has only had 2 undefeated seasons. So someone beat us most years.

I never bet on Bama games.

But all this "No one can beat Bama!" nonsense is crazy.

Bama has won 6 National Championships since Saban got there. But they have only gone undefeated twice. So someone beat them, even when they won the big one.
They deserve to be ranked No 1 but that dors not mean they will win a 7th national championship

Georgia may be the better team

Or even Arkansas

Forum List

Back