College Education for $2000 or less at BLU

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Quite a difference in price between Bob Larson U and Yale U or Columbia U. And Larson U wasn't named after a slave trader or a genocidist.

Graduates of Larson aren't demanding relief from the student debts, because they are trained in a profitable and useful field of endeavor.

Maybe state and federal regulators need to take a look at how the private sector is getting things right here.

Student loan rates should be directly tied to the fed interest rate.

Millions of parents would say no mas to liberal arts schools then I bet.

I think student loan rates should be determined on a case by case basis. If a student is studying lesbian poetry and doesn't have a a pot to urinate in, the loan is a lot riskier than for a student studying electrical engineering or proctology. After all, customers are a lot more anxious to resolve a situation if they need a house wired or they have something stuck up their butt cheeks.

Banks should require poetry students who borrow to have co-signers and pledge collateral.

I think student loan rates should be determined on a case by case basis. If a student is studying lesbian poetry and doesn't have a a pot to urinate in, the loan is a lot riskier than for a student studying electrical engineering or proctology. After all, customers are a lot more anxious to resolve a situation if they need a house wired or they have something stuck up their butt cheeks.

Banks should require poetry students who borrow to have co-signers and pledge collateral.

Forum List

Back