College applicants rejected for following Alex Jones on twitter

Oh lord here we go with the anti-free speech fake news gobblers whining that anything but Acosta is *fake news*.

And predictably, nothing in your link backs anything in the OP.

You can't even tell us the name of the school. Or factually establish anything in the OP actually happened.

.....shocker.

Harvard.

Shocker.

WARNING: Colleges May Reject You Based On Whom You Follow On Social Media

UCLA

See? I can post a college too with no connection to the OP story.

As an employer it used to shock me reading CVs with E mail address given as [email protected] or similar.
My opinion was that ,at the least, they lacked common sense.
We all have a digital footprint and its not difficult to keep it clean.

As an employer it used to shock me reading CVs with E mail address given as [email protected] or similar.

I have completely different social media accounts for my personal and professional selves. I'll gladly turn over the passwords for the professional account....which is designed as a CV extension anyway.

The personal accounts, they'll never find.

I have completely different social media accounts for my personal and professional selves. I'll gladly turn over the passwords for the professional account....which is designed as a CV extension anyway.

Its not difficult is it ?

Its not difficult is it ?

Not at all. Just a slight change to the spelling of the name, a lock down on privacy settings, and regular posting on your CV account and you're golden.

I hike and pick a lot of fucking berries per my professional accounts.

Laughing....tell us more about Flight 77 and the Pentagon again, Dale.

And 'Leftards who believe Alex Jones'.

We can all use a good giggle.
Not just 9/11.... Sandy Hook didn't happen because kids weren't wearing jackets.... Parkland didn't happen because David Hogg rode his bike to the shooting ... Obama's birth certificate is fake because it was presented as a pdf file with layers... there isn't a conspiracy delusional dale won't fall for.

No, little faun, the Sandy Hoax story has a myriad of holes in it and you always avoid addressing the ones I point out. I never said that Parkland didn't happen, I simply said that the official version is bullshit and little David Hogg's version of what happened that day doesn't pass my sniff test along with this ever changing version of the events that day by bicycling David Hogg . Barrypuppet's fraudulent birth certificate has been proven to be a fake by experts that give court testimony on fraudulently created documents and one of them was from Europe and a fan of the Barrypuppet.......do you EVER get tired of being bitch-slapped by me???

Oh no!!! Here comes that twerp again peddling furiously!!!!

Doesn't Mean She's A Disciple Alex Jones
Or Anyone Else

I Check-Out All Kinds Of Different Things On YouTube
I May Even Leave A Comment

Ancient Aliens Is A Laugh A Minute
Ghost Hunters Is Entertainment Too
Doesn't Mean I Believe What They Say

I Think It Makes You More Informed
On What Ideas Are Going On Around You
Long Live The Free Internet !!

But It Is Shitty
That Is What Universities Are Scouring On Their Applicants Just To Attend Their School

Not just 9/11.... Sandy Hook didn't happen because kids weren't wearing jackets.... Parkland didn't happen because David Hogg rode his bike to the shooting ... Obama's birth certificate is fake because it was presented as a pdf file with layers... there isn't a conspiracy delusional dale won't fall for.

No, little faun, the Sandy Hoax story has a myriad of holes in it and you always avoid addressing the ones I point out. I never said that Parkland didn't happen, I simply said that the official version is bullshit and little David Hogg's version of what happened that day doesn't pass my sniff test along with this ever changing version of the events that day by bicycling David Hogg . Barrypuppet's fraudulent birth certificate has been proven to be a fake by experts that give court testimony on fraudulently created documents and one of them was from Europe and a fan of the Barrypuppet.......do you EVER get tired of being bitch-slapped by me???

Your Sandy Hook holes were plugged and virtually everything you said about Parkland was proven false, especially your nonsense of Hogg riding his bike to the shooting, when in fact, he was there all along because he was already on campus when the shooting began. As far as the BC, no expert ever got their hands on it to analyze it. So no analyst can claim it’s fake when the closest they got was a PDF copy posted online.

The funniest part is that you’re sooo demented, you think you can actually bitch-slap anyone with your delusions.

College applicants are being rejected for merely following the Alex Jones account on Twitter, a digital privacy expert has warned.

Bradley Shear, who runs the Shear on Social Media Law blog, claims one of his clients was rejected from a prestigious college after an admissions interviewer scoured the student’s social media account and found she followed Alex Jones on Twitter.

Report: College Applicants Rejected for Following Alex Jones on Twitter

IF YOU CAN'T go to college because of who you listen to that is one of the lowest thing a SKANK LIBERAL UNIVERSITY can do , On no wait thi sis the bes thing they can do because parents wont' send thier kid to school there and oh yes the nice money loss BLOW BACK it's coming bitch........

and you know it's going to happen to you Trump haters too your just to mornic and stupid to think that far ahead.

GOING AFTER YOUR OWN WAIT UNTIL YOU GET A DOES LMFAO!!
Makes sense. Alex Jones’ followers aren’t playing with a full deck. They should probably be locked up in asylums for the safety of society, not allowed on college campuses.
So you want people locked up for reading stuff you don’t approve of?
Fascist
Yeah, maybe “locked up” were the wrong words....

...committed.

Don’t you have some Trump supporters to go beat up bc their beliefs don’t align with your own? Better get going.

College applicants are being rejected for merely following the Alex Jones account on Twitter, a digital privacy expert has warned.

Bradley Shear, who runs the Shear on Social Media Law blog, claims one of his clients was rejected from a prestigious college after an admissions interviewer scoured the student’s social media account and found she followed Alex Jones on Twitter.

IF YOU CAN'T go to college because of who you listen to that is one of the lowest thing a SKANK LIBERAL UNIVERSITY can do , On no wait thi sis the bes thing they can do because parents wont' send thier kid to school there and oh yes the nice money loss BLOW BACK it's coming bitch........

and you know it's going to happen to you Trump haters too your just to mornic and stupid to think that far ahead.

Prove it.
One student. And the source is.....Infowars :lol:

One Student....without a name.

But to the True Believer, like MW....its gospel.
We all know it's a lie.

It might be true it might not be. If Infowars happened to publish damaging info on Trump ya’ll would believe it and shove it in the pro-Trumpers faces saying “See?! See?! Even Infowars knows Trump is trash!” and don’t even try to deny it.

Makes sense. Alex Jones’ followers aren’t playing with a full deck. They should probably be locked up in asylums for the safety of society, not allowed on college campuses.
So you want people locked up for reading stuff you don’t approve of?
Fascist
Yeah, maybe “locked up” were the wrong words....

...committed.

Don’t you have some Trump supporters to go beat up bc their beliefs don’t align with your own? Better get going.
Nah, that’s what Antifa is for.

Your Sandy Hook holes were plugged and virtually everything you said about Parkland was proven false, especially your nonsense of Hogg riding his bike to the shooting, when in fact, he was there all along because he was already on campus when the shooting began. As far as the BC, no expert ever got their hands on it to analyze it. So no analyst can claim it’s fake when the closest they got was a PDF copy posted online.

The funniest part is that you’re sooo demented, you think you can actually bitch-slap anyone with your delusions.

One sniffs too many chem-trails.....and this happens.

Prove it.
One student. And the source is.....Infowars :lol:

One Student....without a name.

But to the True Believer, like MW....its gospel.
We all know it's a lie.

It might be true it might not be. If Infowars happened to publish damaging info on Trump ya’ll would believe it and shove it in the pro-Trumpers faces saying “See?! See?! Even Infowars knows Trump is trash!” and don’t even try to deny it.

they didn't publish and they don't publish bs, that's what sheep can't figure out , the MSM LIES pushes lies because he wakes up so many people the truth is getting harder for the ELITES TO HIDE, so in order to discredit him they have to make up bs lies which is easily proven because most of these pathetic assholes who think he's is full of shit are to fkn stupid to realize
THEY CAN'T PROVE HE SAID OR DID ANYTHING OF THESE THINGS VIA A VIDEO OR ANY OF HIS WRITINGS. they copy and edit many of his videos and say he said something when he didn't.

If he is wrong HE WILL ADMIT it and publish it. No matter what hte topic is. IVE FOLLOW THE GUY FOR 14 YRS I'D KNOW IF HE WAS LYING OR FULL OF SHIT ON ANYTHING.

RACHEL MADDOW nutjob
followers aren’t playing with a full deck. They should probably be locked up in asylums for the safety of society, not allowed on college campuses.
LOLOL

iu

RACHEL MADDOW nutjob
followers aren’t playing with a full deck. They should probably be locked up in asylums for the safety of society, not allowed on college campuses.

RACHEL MADDOW looks more like a man everyday according to the picture of her that you posted by her name. Poor thing. Lying for money is a rough tumble down the hole of maddow madcow madness!

RACHEL MADDOW nutjob

RACHEL MADDOW looks more like a man everyday according to the picture of her that you posted by her name. Poor thing. Lying for money is a rough tumble down the hole of maddow madcow madness!
Cracks me up how you try to divert a thread about Crazy Alex Jones to be about Rachel Maddow as if I give a shit about her.

:lmao:

RACHEL MADDOW nutjob

Cracks me up how you try to divert a thread about Crazy Alex Jones to be about Rachel Maddow as if I give a shit about her.

:lmao:

It will crack us up when you commies get kicked off too. It will even grater when someone does the RUFIO to you pathetic trash lickers. Bhahahaah
If you don't know who RUFIO is well then I guess pray you never meet his fist in your face bahahahah...

You ANTIFA fks are pretty weak both pyshcially and mentally that's why you idiots are used as the communist who try to take down American. Yes they know you are stupid fks all the way around. They meaning the big money assholes trying to bring this country down.

iu

He puts most of the LEFTIST soybosy to shame skinny ass bastard coudln't fight their way out of a wet paper bag sounds kinda familiar doesn't it.

iu

Forum List

Back