Alex Jones written statement on internet censorship

Across the board in what appears to be a highly-coordinated effort to silence the message behind Infowars and Alex Jones, most major social media, backbone utilities associated with our web site and video platforms have launched unprecedented account bans and suspensions on virtually all of our channels.

Although these groups are private entities, their scale has achieved them a monopoly on the free flow of information.

Much like the FCC rules that the airwaves and cable should be equally accessible to all in the public trust, these modes of communication

Alex Jones’ Written Statement on Internet Censorship
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Infowars will have become the poster child of " FREE SPEECH" and how social media has been pitting the nation against one another. They have assisted in I should say. They were shadowbanning, hiding information etc. Google is no better they've done the same it's been going on for a long , long time.

If it was not for James O'Keefe we may not know a lot of this since he is one of the ones who caught these lying scum on hidden video admiting what htey do.
He's such a poor victim.

Across the board in what appears to be a highly-coordinated effort to silence the message behind Infowars and Alex Jones, most major social media, backbone utilities associated with our web site and video platforms have launched unprecedented account bans and suspensions on virtually all of our channels.

Although these groups are private entities, their scale has achieved them a monopoly on the free flow of information.

Much like the FCC rules that the airwaves and cable should be equally accessible to all in the public trust, these modes of communication

Infowars will have become the poster child of " FREE SPEECH" and how social media has been pitting the nation against one another. They have assisted in I should say. They were shadowbanning, hiding information etc. Google is no better they've done the same it's been going on for a long , long time.

If it was not for James O'Keefe we may not know a lot of this since he is one of the ones who caught these lying scum on hidden video admiting what htey do.
He's such a poor victim.
his own ToS is essentially the same as youtube.

What disturbs me about Alex Jones is that his promoting of conspiracy theory has caused real hurt to some people and that changes things. It can also open the company hosting him to legal action. And like it or not they are private companies.
CNN has never destroyed lives.

(That's sarcasm if you didn't know)

Last edited:
The point is not what each entity has for rules, it is the selective enforcement of these rules. Farrakhan can hate, but infowars can’t.
Does Farrakhan have sites on youtube or fb where he is dissiminating hate or acting against the ToS for those sites?
I don’t have the time to post all of Farrakhan rants, but please coyote, you are informed and this is not new or sudden. You know his reputation. This selective censorship by the largest information processors in the world to favor one side should worry you as much as it does me.

Twitter Just Unverified Louis Farrakhan. Here's Why It's Good That They Didn't Suspend Him.
And yet, you have not answerer Coyote's very simple question about Farrakhan.

What disturbs me about Alex Jones is that his promoting of conspiracy theory has caused real hurt to some people and that changes things. It can also open the company hosting him to legal action. And like it or not they are private companies.
CNN has never destroyed lives.

(That's sarcasm if you didn't know)
Of course....people are never responsible for their own actions and words........if they are trumpanzees.

You know coyote, I would hold your opinions in a lot more esteem if you could just be consistent. So you say Alex Jones conspiracy theories are hurtful to people. Please. So trump officials being harassed at restaurants and at their homes or at the gas station is not hurtful? While they are with their children? Or the general, his name escapes me, that had to sell his house after decades of service to this country to pay for lawyers fees.that was just a conspiracy theory. That wasn’t hurtful? The trump children, 12 years old for gods sake, being attacked in the press. Melanie, ivanka giving up all of her businesses because of harassment. Pam Bondi and company being bullied at a movie because she supports trump. And it is happening to common folk every day. Hell Rosie O’Donnell is in the same class as Alex Jones, but her conspiracy theories don’t hurt anybody I guess. Your lack of reasoning is just mind boggling.

You either believe hurtful things should not be done to all people or you should send me some of that stuff you are smoking.

He's such a poor victim.
his own ToS is essentially the same as youtube.

As Jones himself said in his own terms of service...its not censorship if you don't follow the rules and your post is deleted.

I stopped taking Alex Jones seriously 10 years ago.

But if we all appreciate free speech here, why are we supporting actions to silence him?

Doesn't quite make sense to me.

Then again, I don't really care.

I stopped taking Alex Jones seriously 10 years ago.

But if we all appreciate free speech here, why are we supporting actions to silence him?

Doesn't quite make sense to me.

Then again, I don't really care.

He's not silenced. He can say whatever he wants. You can download his content right now. Just not on Facebook.

The Terms of Service on Jones' own website is essentially the same as youtube or facebook. And as Jones himself said in those terms of service, its not censorship if you break the rules and your post is deleted.

Forum List

Back