Colin Kapernick and His Supporters

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Hope you caught some of what today means. Hope you had a little appreciation for being an American after all the vets, cops, and firefighters have given. Takes so little of your time to show appreciation to your country and to those that gave the last full measure of devotion.

STOP giving these assholes the attention they want. Just ignore them and they'll go away. That's just how attention whores are.

Hope you caught some of what today means. Hope you had a little appreciation for being an American after all the vets, cops, and firefighters have given. Takes so little of your time to show appreciation to your country and to those that gave the last full measure of devotion.
Kapernick's actions and subsequent sit-ins have cured me of watching pro football forever. Plus, any other events that have the national anthem protested will cause me never to watch those events also.

Kapernick's actions and subsequent sit-ins have cured me of watching pro football forever. Plus, any other events that have the national anthem protested will cause me never to watch those events also.
No Super Bowl for me this year. Fuck the NFL.

How about you whine about issues in this country they actually matter instead of attacking his speech that he has a right to express?

Forum List

Back