Colin Kaepernick will stand for the national anthem next season

what a coward,at least be consistant in your beliefs rather than cave in to people cause you angered them.gee.

what a coward,at least be consistant in your beliefs rather than cave in to people cause you angered them.gee.
Consistant my ass, he know you white mf's are crazy and with a Russian controlled white house, he's being more than smart.

Interesting to see if a team picks him up

RWNJ traitors - be careful what you wish for because its not just libs and dems who would lose their First Amendment rights.

Think for yourselves.

heir trump.jpg

Apparently getting to play at all period means more to him. If he continues to fly with such a belief, no team will want anything to do with him.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Apparently getting to play at all period means more to him. If he continues to fly with such a belief, no team will want anything to do with him.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So JOSweetHeart doesn't believe in the US Constitution either.

Anyone surprised?
Me neither.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

^^^ If the guy is outnumbered, and that right there is how it looks, what do you think that means? If he wants to remain in the NFL badly enough, he knows what it is that he must do. If he doesn't like the current rules, then maybe he should write his congressman.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

UPDATE: 49ers officially announce QB Colin Kaepernick has "opted out of his contract and is now a free agent."

coincidence?

He's not a very good QB so his options will be limited. No team who feels they're just a competent QB away from being a playoff contender will look to CK as the guy who's gonna take them there. He'll likely sign with a mediocre team and have to compete with others for the starting QB job.

Good luck, Colin. You're going to need it.

It is amazing that the US stopped oppressing people of color at exact moment Colin Kaepernick became a free agent.

Forum List

Back