Colin Kaepernick 49er QB refuses to stand for the National Anthem

14067588_1157552110986969_1346116644738331324_n.jpg
No one important cares what you think. If that guy was a real man he would fight to make sure Kapernick could make the decision to sit and not whine about like you.

Which is exactly the same right I have to decide Kapernick is a cry-baby POS and you are a low-life for taking up for him. You should both crawl back under your respective rocks.

No one important cares what you think. If that guy was a real man he would fight to make sure Kapernick could make the decision to sit and not whine about like you.

What a fucking asshole you are.

By the way, the only one who would think your post is a "winner" is one of your socks.
Unlike you I dont get my validation from someone marking my post a winner. i appreciate the gesture but it really has no bearing on the truth and wisdom of my comment you silly asshole.

More ignorant white conservatives mad that the First Amendment isn't just for the things they approve of...oh the horror!!!!!!

Kaepernick is just another one of your kind that tries to draw attention to himself.
Another white trash poster whose attempt at logic generally recedes to racial temper tantrums...

Another 2nd class negro thinking his opinion matters to anyone but others like him.
Youre another 5th class white cave chimp thinking he cares what you think while he makes his millions.

I doubt he cares. Most of his KIND don't. That's why they are that kind.
Youre right. Not many Blacks care what you think. Youre irrelevant and worthless.

So I have reduced you to another day of racial tantrums...lol.
My, you are easy to control..

I can't reduce you any lower. You're already the lowest on the scale. Funny thing is no one had to reduce you. You were born at that level and can never get any higher.

Why hasn't someone asked Kaepernick how he feels about a white man taking his job?
My aren't you upset....the scale that used to make you my superior is null and void. Now we are simply passing you by, step aside you are in the way , trash....

There is no scale. I'm you're superior.

Move me aside and get back to picking cotton, boy.
Youre only superior to him in attracting lice cave chimp.

I'm so superior to you that you don't realize just how much I am. You talk all that noise for someone staying inside his government housing location all day because he won't work.
I just admitted you were superior in attracting hair lice. I'm agreeing with you.

I'm so superior to you that you don't realize just how much I am. You talk all that noise for someone staying inside his government housing location all day because he won't work.
Say bye bye to 1950, it's not coming back, nor is your relevance.
Now go call someone an epithet over the internet.
It's all you have left.

It you didn't think I was relevant, you wouldn't keep responding.

You're exactly what you've been called in real life, boy. Face or internet makes no difference.
I regard you in the same light as when I correct ignorant little children; white trash is no different.
Now run along and call someone a name over the Internet...lol.

Ready to man up?
When you are ready to clarify your position, I am ready to respond.
I don't have to "Man up", I'm always a Man are you????
No. He is just some goofy white boy that pretends he is brave while safe on the internet. You know the type. Those weak white boys that cant meet your eyes and flush a bright pink when they see you. :laugh:

Which is exactly the same right I have to decide Kapernick is a cry-baby POS and you are a low-life for taking up for him. You should both crawl back under your respective rocks.
Only whites are familiar with rocks having come from caves. Not only does he make more money that you he could take any woman you considered your own.

Reconmark aka Asclepias still hasn't maned up. He's what I figured he was, and he doesn't have the character to admit when he made a mistake.

By the way, the situation with the game last night mostly fizzled. Many fans booed Kaeperdick, but for the most part there wasn't much of a story.

How did this guy go from football wizard master to nearly can't play in three seasons. WTH happened there.

I think as time went on defenses across the league figured out how to attack him, and once they discovered his weaker areas they have exploited them.

THe only reason that the rest of America cared about the people killed in Hawaii was because they were fellow Americans.

If not for that, Imperial Japan would have ruled China for decades. Imagine the horror.

YOu have American Nationalism to thank for that being avoided.

No, you have Japan bombing Pearl Harbor to 'thank' for the US being involved in WWII.

Who cares?
By making a big deal of it, you are just feeding his ego. If you ignore him he would have been cut from the team by now

Who cares?
By making a big deal of it, you are just feeding his ego. If you ignore him he would have been cut from the team by now

Possibly. If he is cut now, he's the kind of person who may claim it's about his views instead of his play on the field.

THe only reason that the rest of America cared about the people killed in Hawaii was because they were fellow Americans.

If not for that, Imperial Japan would have ruled China for decades. Imagine the horror.

No, you have Japan bombing Pearl Harbor to 'thank' for the US being involved in WWII.

tHe only reason that the rest of America cared about the people killed in Hawaii was because they were fellow Americans.

Forum List

Back