Coldtober: The Planet Has a Fever

When "global warming" does not suffice as an excuse then "climate change" does. Here in Alaska we've had record breaking high temps all this past year. Just today it fell to freezing temperatures. Sorry, I'm not buying the whole "warming" bs although climate changes all the time. Keep trying, you power grubbing meatheads.

And global average temperatures are well above average.

Just what about "The lower-48 USA is less than 2% of the globe" confuses you so?

Only by running the raw data through a computer model which magically warms them up.

Vancouver breaks 103-year-old temperature record as arctic front continues …

Chicago gets earliest snowfall in 30 years

Utah sees record cold of -43.6 ºF

Denver Weather: Another Record Broken

You just finding out the weather is broken weather dude?

~S~

So are you making the claim that the present weather is unique in earth history? Any evidence to back it up if that's the claim you are making?

Or are you just spewing alarmist bullshit in hopes that you can alarm someone who is as befuddled as you?

~S~

So are you making the claim that the present weather is unique in earth history? Any evidence to back it up if that's the claim you are making?

Or are you just spewing alarmist bullshit in hopes that you can alarm someone who is as befuddled as you?

You can deny anthropogenic influence, point to past cycles all you like

Our present weather is and will continue to break records

How 'alarmed' you or I may be is inconsequential

What can be done about the damage to nature, food, shelter, etc is consequential

~S~

~S~

What can be done about the damage to nature, food, shelter, etc is consequential

~S~

I agree......and so it goes! One thing is crystal clear.....we cant do dick about it!:113:

~S~

~S~

I agree......and so it goes! One thing is crystal clear.....we cant do dick about it!:113:

One can see FEMA along with other gub'mit departments planning for the worst

Consider crops alone

The weather keeps trashing them juxtaposed to exponential population growth

That doesn't take a rocket scientist to make assumptions of

~S~

In other news the chocolate ration has been raised from 30 grams to 25 grams.

Must be casual non-sequitur Friday again. :dunno:

Just pointing out the usual AGW freaks use of stats that can be easily manipulated to produce the results they want.

You mean the OP?

Pretty sure "Vancouver, Utah, Chicago and Denver" don't comprise "the planet".
I mean what about Button? What about Nipple? What about very wonderful places in Germany? Don't they count?

For AGW people they only count when the weather backs up their hysteria.

No idea what that means but as we all know, though there are those among us who really really really wanna play "I'm too stupid", "weather" and "climate" are two different things distinguished by temporal perspective.

Take the OP. Please. He seems to want to act surprised that cold places are getting cold in November.

But but but..

Breaking records, no?

~S~

~S~

Consider crops alone

~S~

Heres the thing s0n....when you have real responsibilities in life, you dont get hysterical about such things. Which is why we never see any climate change action. People tend not to react much to watching paint dry....most dont. The climate crusader types do....those how naturally tend to the hysterical. There are actually people out there on anti- anxiety meds due to fear of sea level rise. That's known in lay terms as a mental case. These people are out there....let's be thankful they are the extreme fringe.:bye1:

~S~

~S~

Consider crops alone

~S~

Heres the thing s0n....when you have real responsibilities in life, you dont get hysterical about such things. Which is why we never see any climate change action. People tend not to react much to watching paint dry....most dont. The climate crusader types do....those how naturally tend to the hysterical. There are actually people out there on anti- anxiety meds due to fear of sea level rise. That's known in lay terms as a mental case. These people are out there....let's be thankful they are the extreme fringe.:bye1:

I'm far from anything hysterical , but i am close to nature and feel a responsibility to it's well being.

That i can actually interview my din din makes me a more up close and personally responsible than most

The weather is having an effect , i'm having to deal with it first hand w/livestock

How we as a society choose to address CC may be debatable

But we're not going to be able to ignore it forever

~S~

~S~

~S~

Consider crops alone

~S~
Yeah, consider crops.
1/4 of our planet is covered in permafrost.

Time to open it to farming.

Most prolific period of life was when the planet was warmest. Only a programmed bot thinks today’s climate is the pinnacle in perfect climates.

~S~

Consider crops alone

~S~

I'm far from anything hysterical , but i am close to nature and feel a responsibility to it's well being.

That i can actually interview my din din makes me a more up close and personally responsible than most

The weather is having an effect , i'm having to deal with it first hand w/livestock

How we as a society choose to address CC may be debatable

But we're not going to be able to ignore it forever

~S~
ignore what? I love this shit. throw and go. explain what we're ignoring?

Must be casual non-sequitur Friday again. :dunno:

Just pointing out the usual AGW freaks use of stats that can be easily manipulated to produce the results they want.

You mean the OP?

Pretty sure "Vancouver, Utah, Chicago and Denver" don't comprise "the planet".
I mean what about Button? What about Nipple? What about very wonderful places in Germany? Don't they count?

For AGW people they only count when the weather backs up their hysteria.

No idea what that means but as we all know, though there are those among us who really really really wanna play "I'm too stupid", "weather" and "climate" are two different things distinguished by temporal perspective.

Take the OP. Please. He seems to want to act surprised that cold places are getting cold in November.

But but but..

Breaking records, no?
we are here in Chitown, cold ones and snow ones. 20 degrees under normal this coming week. high of 25 degrees next week, for most of the week. I'm supposed to be more concerned that it was 80 degrees in Miami not my pipes freezing or shit. nope, the kooks are out there indeed.

Why doesn't Miami share some of the mthr fking heat???

AGW people don't point to every heat wave as a sign of AGW?

Again --- I don't know "AGW people". I don't know what that is.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive....and dodge.

Thanks for uh, clearing that up with the letter D. How vaguely interesting.

If you don't get the reference, your fault not mine.

Try to figure it out.

Ain't my job, is it. If you have a point, make it.

AGW people don't point to every heat wave as a sign of AGW?

Again --- I don't know "AGW people". I don't know what that is.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive....and dodge.

Thanks for uh, clearing that up with the letter D. How vaguely interesting.

If you don't get the reference, your fault not mine.

Try to figure it out.

Ain't my job, is it. If you have a point, make it.
it was made.

~S~

~S~

The only reason the warm records are being broken is through fraud.

Forum List

Back