Cold blooded murder.

Anyone willing to grab a gun on the cops... more than likely had a pretty good reason to get flagged in the first place. Doesn't sound exactly like he is acting very rational.

Sounds like a whole lot of conjecture to me. Maybe he knew someone sent men with guns from the government to come disarm him. Worst thing he did was flinch and pull the trigger when the cop jumped at him and bamboozled him.

That poor bastard stood up to his executioners til the very end. He died with his gun in his hand. You had to kill him to take it, ya fuckers. Remember that.

Last edited:
Last post here, you gun banners can go straight to hell. I hope the court intervenes in this clearly illegal law, and in the mean time, come get me scum bags!
We should all be glad the police got to this guy before he killed someone.

You're presuming future guilt.

How do you know someone just didn't like this guy cause they got into an argument with him somewhere down the line and the asshole made a false statement against this man? Then the man went into defensive mode when someone tried to take his gun away? How do you know? How did the police know? The police DID NOT KNOW is the answer. Which is a very unconstitutional presumption of guilt before even being charged with anything. And that's pretty much totalitarianism 101.
He shot at police, that tells us a lot.

Anyone willing to grab a gun on the cops... more than likely had a pretty good reason to get flagged in the first place. Doesn't sound exactly like he is acting very rational.

Sounds like a whole lot of conjecture to me. Maybe he knew someone sent men with guns from the government to come disarm him. Worst thing he did was flinch and pull the trigger when the cop jumped at him and bamboozled him.

That poor bastard stood op to his executioners til the end. He died with his gun in his hand. You had to kill him to take it, ya fuckers.
He shot at law enforcement. Not a good person.

I guess the conservative's excuse of " he should have obeyed the police officer's order" doesn't apply in this situation.

Right?

This order was done in accordance to the law. The state had to prove he is a danger to himself or other people. They have to have concrete evidence of this.

The state and police followed the law. The man was clearly a danger to people. I'm sorry he was killed. I guess his guns were worth more to him than his life. Since that's obviously clear, how many other people would he have killed or injured if the police had not been alerted to him?
Let's see the proof.

So I guess the conservative statement that when an African American is shot and killed by a police that they should have followed the cop's order doesn't apply in this case then.

Ok.

That poor bastard stood op to his executioners til the end. He died with his gun in his hand. You had to kill him to take it, ya fuckers.

Did you read the article? He had the gun on him when he answered the door. He then saw the cops and put it to the side...

Then the cops told him why they were there, he grabbed the gun, wouldn't give it to the cops, there was a struggle over the gun, HE FIRED, and then in response with their safety threatened by a man firing a gun, they shot him. For the safety of all those around him, it's obvious he didn't need to have that gun. He was a danger.

Last post here, you gun banners can go straight to hell. I hope the court intervenes in this clearly illegal law, and in the mean time, come get me scum bags!
Sounds like gun nuts are now openly for cop killing. Seems about right given how many cops have died due to the gun policies you push.

First, here's a .gov page describing the law, with a link to the text: Extreme Risk Protective Orders | Maryland Courts

Second, from the OP article: "When officers began to serve him the order, Willis became irate and grabbed his gun.

One of the officers tried to take the gun from Willis, but instead Willis fired the gun.

The second officer fired a gun, striking Willis. He died at the scene."

If that description is accurate (admittedly, a big if) this is a far cry from cold blooded murder.
Bullshit. Prove he grabbed his gun.
View attachment 228582

Why would I need to prove it? It's not my case, it's not my claim, I specifically said only if the description in the article is true.

Meanwhile this UNARMED child was killed within 3 seconds of police arriving on the scene and I am CERTAIN these same folks on here calling for police officers to be shot -- celebrated and justified that kid being killed, probably went on to demonize him afterwards to further justify their reasons for him being killed.
B3KG3RmIAAABp6r_0.jpg

Forum List

Back