Monica Blewinsky opens up with details...

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Lewinsky was a 21-year-old recent college graduate from Los Angeles when she began working at the White House as an unpaid intern in July 1995. It didnā€™t take long for her to have ā€œstrange encountersā€ with other interns.

ā€œOne in particular [was] this girl gushing over about the president,ā€ she recalled. ā€œTalking about how handsome he was. And I just remember thinking to myself, ā€˜Ew! This is an old guy with wiry grey hair. How could she find him attractive?ā€™ I didnā€™t get it until the first time I was really in his presence.ā€

Lewinsky said her feelings changed when she saw Clinton at an event.

ā€œI was struck in a way that he had this ability to hold everybody that was there,ā€ she said. ā€œā€¦ Everybody is sort of starry-eyed in his presence. I kind of have to laugh at my younger self. But that was when my crush started.ā€

Lewinsky revealed that between August to October, the pair shared a number of ā€œflirtatious encounters.ā€ However, things escalated in November 1995 during the federal government shutdown. Interns had taken on roles of furloughed federal employees. Lewinsky described that at one point there was a small staff birthday party with Clinton present.

ā€œI realized that the topā€¦ of my underwear had been showing, my thong underwear,ā€ she said. ā€œAnd I thought, ā€˜Well, Iā€™ll up the game. I knew he was walking out of a room. And instead of putting my trousers up, like I would have done in any other incidence, I didnā€™t. It was unnoticeable to everybody else in the room, but he noticedā€¦ I just remember him asking me questionsā€¦ Where did I go to college, things like that. I donā€™t think at that point in my life my heart had ever beat as fast. I blurted out, ā€˜You know, I have a crush on you.ā€™ And he laughed and smiled and asked me if I wanted to go to the back office. And I did.....

Monica Lewinsky details Bill Clinton affair, terrifying meeting with investigators in new doc - news - att.net

Yes, she OPENED UP a little about her wonderful experience.

ewww.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back