coffee.....

well that hell broke this am....i ask him for his plate after we ate and he went off....stormed off..."i can take my own plate" like a fucking 4 yr old.....and that was it....i said things.....and what really pissed me off..he still had not noticed the new coffee on top of his coffee holder thingy.....i told him i could put up with him being spotted better than this mess....and get this..he claims his fancy ass coffee maker cant make just one cup of coffee....kill me now....

naw he is pouting.....i know his pout well.....he may come home and yell at me...but then its over...but hell who can blame him...he hands me a paycheck knowing my medical bills are gonna eat it up....plus i found a reese's cup.....that tames the savage breast

naw he is pouting.....i know his pout well.....he may come home and yell at me...but then its over...but hell who can blame him...he hands me a paycheck knowing my medical bills are gonna eat it up....plus i found a reese's cup.....that tames the savage breast

I know how he feels

1rt9np.jpg

Maybe you should consider trying other substitutes for coffee. Instead of giving him decaf, give him a hand job at breakfast.

Maybe you should consider trying other substitutes for coffee. Instead of giving him decaf, give him a hand job at breakfast.

evil look

evil look

Then I guess a blowjob is out of the question........ :dunno:

I think it usually takes a week or two to cleanse the system. May be rough until them. I've been encouraging my wife to ween herself off it. We are both trying to live healthier.

I am having a hard time with sugar myself. I can usually do good a day or two and then the call comes and i just want something sugary. Been getting much better at it.

Good luck with everything. Ill keep you guys in my prayers.

he did return my call.....and i am trying to get him down to one cup ...he will just lie and get coffee when he is out....it seems to be a demon......sugar...the key there.....watch the hidden sugars....sugar makes you carve more sugar....eat veggies and fruits that have sugar.....carrots and strawberries ....watch the carbs that are quickly converted into sugars.....

The suggestions about decaf sound right...

At least the taste will be close, it'll be hot, and the ritual can continue...

I think it usually takes a week or two to cleanse the system. May be rough until them. I've been encouraging my wife to ween herself off it. We are both trying to live healthier.

I am having a hard time with sugar myself. I can usually do good a day or two and then the call comes and i just want something sugary. Been getting much better at it.

Good luck with everything. Ill keep you guys in my prayers.
I dumped sugar years ago...

Been using 'Equal' in my coffee and on my cereal and for sprinkling on top of chilled fruit...

I'm sure there are health problems with that too, but, then again, nowadays, it seems like just breathing causes cancer or jungle-rot or sumfin', so, what the hell...

and here is why things are not going well.....

there is a blur about high priced divorces....he mentions that one women should not get anything and i ask why.....

his reply.....she was dumb enough to marry that cocksucker....

to which i reply....you can say that about any woman really.....

lol......bitchslapped now enjoy that coffee

I avoid caffeine

except in occasional dark chocolate

Why not drink decaf?

Because it sucks rocks.

Decaf is to coffee what tofu is to real food.
For some brief time in the Army over in Germany, and for a few years here back in the States, while going back to school on the GI Bill, I drove semi tractor-trailers; both local and mid-range over-the-road hauling; and I became a coffee addict then.

Few trades or professions are more closely linked with coffee than truck drivers.

I hear what you're saying about Decaf versus 'real' coffee, but, I have a couple of friends and relatives whose own doctors have taken them off caffeine, and they were obliged to fall back upon Decaf themselves, and serve nothing but, when we come to visit.

I must say that I really can't taste much difference.

Then again, my taste-buds aren't the most discerning on the face of the planet.
teeth_smile.gif

And, of course, if that's all you've got left... if the doctors are on your ass to lay off the caffeine due to a serious medical condition... well... ya make the best of it, I suppose, and learn to drink and enjoy the damned Decaf... better than nuthin', for an ex-coffee addict.

Last edited:
If you make coffee right there isn't much caffeine in it. But it isn't easy. I roast my own beans and grind just before running a double shot through the machine. I can feel it but if I have a cup from an espresso stand it's a jolt to my system and I feel like crap for a while.

There are some good decaf blends out there these days. At least get a half ass decent grinder, by the roasted beans from the supermarket and grind them just before you make the coffee. Coffee beans oxidize quickly and it kills the flavor.

I avoid caffeine

except in occasional dark chocolate

Why not drink decaf?

Because it sucks rocks.

Decaf is to coffee what tofu is to real food.
For some brief time in the Army over in Germany, and for a few years here back in the States, while going back to school on the GI Bill, I drove semi tractor-trailers; both local and mid-range over-the-road hauling; and I became a coffee addict then.

Few trades or professions are more closely linked with coffee than truck drivers.

I hear what you're saying about Decaf versus 'real' coffee, but, I have a couple of friends and relatives whose own doctors have taken them off caffeine, and they were obliged to fall back upon Decaf themselves, and serve nothing but, when we come to visit.

I must say that I really can't taste much difference.

Then again, my taste-buds aren't the most discerning on the face of the planet.
teeth_smile.gif

And, of course, if that's all you've got left... if the doctors are on your ass to lay off the caffeine due to a serious medical condition... well... ya make the best of it, I suppose, and learn to drink and enjoy the damned Decaf... better than nuthin', for an ex-coffee addict.

I don't even have to taste it...I can SMELL the difference!

Forum List

Back