coffee.....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
well hubbys doctor told him...no booze....no spicey foods.....no caffeine....which means no coffee....we are on morning 2.....its not pretty...what is wrong with you people....i have never drank cofffee in my life.....i would prefer to not to put up with his mood or lack of mood in the morning...how long will this last?

Careful. Coffee withdrawal can be dangerous. lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au-u9RWe0Jo]Take Me! - The Exorcist (5/5) Movie CLIP (1973) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Does he have bad acid reflux?

I'd say if he can't have coffee, or spicy, or drinky, you are looking at Hell on earth for the foreseeable future.

Have a nice day. :eusa_angel:

well hubbys doctor told him...no booze....no spicey foods.....no caffeine....which means no coffee....we are on morning 2.....its not pretty...what is wrong with you people....i have never drank cofffee in my life.....i would prefer to not to put up with his mood or lack of mood in the morning...how long will this last?

Forever.

A friend of mine quit caffeine and fatty foods cold turkey. He said it took him about 2-3 weeks to adjust before the headaches and moodiness subsided. Now he says he had more energy than ever.

Why no caffine?

Coffee is God chez boe.

Having that first cappuccino is my complete raison d'etre for getting out of bed.

New_nra-gold340-330.jpg

You'll have to take my coffee

from_my_cold_dead_hands_mugs-rd805ddf7471f4532a57060e3225dbeb4_x7jg5_8byvr_152.jpg

yall are just sad...so i suggested decaf...he suggest i smoke shake.....it got nasty fast lol

but today i went and got a freshly ground exotic blend of coffee...somewhere on the medium scale...lets see how this goes....

I have no hopes, no dreams, no aspirations. I can live without friends, and love, and the idea that I will ever be happy, I am content with the knowledge that in around 40 years I too will shuffle loose this mortal coil, that I will finally be finished with suffering on this sad vale of tears and pain, that the sweet embrace of death will take me too and I will no longer be subject to the endless torments of my life.

Because of coffee, I abide.

Last edited:

Is this becasue of an acid issue?

Can he have tea or decaf coffee?

watch for a wicked headache that can last for days..... that will happen coming down off of caffeine.

If there is no pain involved, I would just live with the red cheeks. I need to have my 2 cups of espresso with breakfast every morning. I'd be hard to function being half asleep the entire day.

Last edited:
rosacea

Rosacea Symptoms, Treatment, Prevention of Rosacea from WebMD

okay i am trying to chill him with lets get a really excellent coffee and cut down from 4 cups a day...to one...one real cup not your huge mug....so far...it is not going well at all...decaf...hummmmmmm

It's not going well because he's addicted to caffeine. It's that simple, and the only thing that will work is time.

You can certainly bring him down slowly, a cup a day for a couple weeks, then half, then eventually nothing.
As far as the taste, the decaf will work . Serve it after he's had the caffeine cup in the morning, then in a few weeks that will be all he drinks.

For now though, some hell is going to have to be paid.

Forum List

Back