Cocked And Loaded

Trump began the provocation toward war with Iran a year ago when the removed the U.S. from the JCPOA and hit Iran hard with economic sanctions.

Now it seems the lunatics are running the asylum.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has said that the United States is "considering a full range of options" regarding rising tensions with Iran, including military options, but emphasized that Trump has said that he does not want to go to war.

Pompeo hasn't learned yet? Americans do not trust anything Trump says. He has lied to us too many times. After all, he was the one who said, “No, it’s not what I meant. It’s what I said."

Pompeo offered a set of actions that could restore deterrence.

Now we are getting to what Trump really wants. "Restore deterrence" is code for trying to force Iran to do what Trump wants them to do. And, if they don't do what Trump wants them to do? Trump is "considering a full range of options, including military options" and regime change.

Here is the lunacy. “We’re not going to have Iran have a nuclear weapon,” Trump told reporters.

We already had an agreement with Iran that permanently barred Iran from making a nuke. Trump trashed it!!!

Is Trump bipolar? Did he forget that he removed the U.S. from the agreement? Does he think Americans forgot that part? Is he nuts?

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani says the White House is "suffering from mental disability" and behaving as "no sane person," in the wake of new sanctions imposed by Trump earlier this week which an Iranian spokesman said have closed the "channel of diplomacy forever."

Hmmm, interesting.

Jobs are coming back
Yep,and have been. And they did so faster during the two years prior to Trump than they did during his first two years. I already covered that. Pay attention!
You dumbass right before the election. Obama said, I'm not going to mention the guys uuuh ooohhh uuuh nnnnamme. He says he is going to bring jobs back hhhheeeerrrreee. Bbuuttt, we arre at a normal rrigght now. Uuuh uuuh whhheere are thessee jobs uuuh gonna come uuuh from. Uuuh whhat doees uuuhh does he hhaave a magic wand? There you go, dumbass off a teleprompter and he wanted America to fail, and you supported it.

Trump began the provocation toward war with Iran a year ago when the removed the U.S. from the JCPOA and hit Iran hard with economic sanctions.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has said that the United States is "considering a full range of options" regarding rising tensions with Iran, including military options, but emphasized that Trump has said that he does not want to go to war.

Pompeo hasn't learned yet? Americans do not trust anything Trump says. He has lied to us too many times. After all, he was the one who said, “No, it’s not what I meant. It’s what I said."

Now we are getting to what Trump really wants. "Restore deterrence" is code for trying to force Iran to do what Trump wants them to do. And, if they don't do what Trump wants them to do? Trump is "considering a full range of options, including military options" and regime change.

Here is the lunacy. “We’re not going to have Iran have a nuclear weapon,” Trump told reporters.

We already had an agreement with Iran that permanently barred Iran from making a nuke. Trump trashed it!!!

Is Trump bipolar? Did he forget that he removed the U.S. from the agreement? Does he think Americans forgot that part? Is he nuts?

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani says the White House is "suffering from mental disability" and behaving as "no sane person," in the wake of new sanctions imposed by Trump earlier this week which an Iranian spokesman said have closed the "channel of diplomacy forever."

Hmmm, interesting.

Seriously dude how did that agreement work out with North Korea

Jobs are coming back
Yep,and have been. And they did so faster during the two years prior to Trump than they did during his first two years. I already covered that. Pay attention!

You covered shit, Obama slow down job growth...

I know, he tried to take credit for low gas prices at one time. Even though he did all he could to make gas prices to rise. My best friend is a Bears fan, and when Obama said I chose the bears to win. He said shit we lost already, and he was right. Lol

Jobs are coming back

You covered shit, Obama slow down job growth...

I know, he tried to take credit for low gas prices at one time. Even though he did all he could to make gas prices to rise. My best friend is a Bears fan, and when Obama said I chose the bears to win. He said shit we lost already, and he was right. Lol

Not only that, but my dandruff returned after Obama was elected. Damn!

Trump is a draft dodger, a coward, who never served his country. He was a capable athlete who suddenly developed a foot problem when his country asked him for help during the Vietnam conflict. He has virtually no experience with the military.

And now he is the Commander-in-Chief and it shows. "I'm not talking boots on the ground, I'm not saying we're going to send a million soldiers, I'm just saying if something would happen, it wouldn't last very long," Trump said.

"I don't need exit strategies."

"Well I hope we don't (go to war with Iran) but we're in a very strong position if something should happen, It would not last very long."

This is how our President talks about a war with Iran.

In Iraq, Saddam's army and air force were defeated before the war even started. It took less than 30 days to take Baghdad. Yet, the war lasted over eight years and it cost in the trillions. 5,000 Americans were killed, 25,000 more wounded, and an estimated one million Iraqis were killed.

The war in Iraq would be a walk in the park compared to war with Iran.

"it wouldn't last very long."

"I don't need exit strategies."

What a pathetic little man.

Hmmm, interesting.
Trump's only option to stop Iran is the military option. He cancelled the nuclear agreement, applied sanctions twice and the result has been Iran says the door to negotiation is permanently closed. The idea that Iran would agree to negotiate an agreement with Trump is insane. Trump has shown that any agreement he decides he doesn't like, he'll dishonor it. Even if Trump would come to terms with Iran, the next president may follow Trump's lead and cancel it. The best bet for an agreement is after the election next year.

It's the art of making the Tards look like the fools they are...

"Tards"? Sounds like you and Marion were classmates at T. U. !

Trump U is kicking Tard ass.....

Actually, Trump U is bankrupt, and Trump had to pay off a huge class action settlement due to the fact that it was a scam that was operating primarily just to relieve rich friends and admirers of Trump from their money. Therefore, I guess you are right. Trump U was kicking "Tard's" Ass.

I'm sure your diploma is on the wall.....

Trump is no doubt a slick businessman.

That's why he's such a Fantastic PRESIDENT......

Trump U is and will continue to kick LIBTard ass......
Trump University closed in 2010 so they are not going to be kicking any ass. Trump has settled the lawsuits paying 25 million and students are entitled to a 90% refund which reflects the value received by the students. I suppose cheating people out of their money is your definition of a fantastic businessman.

Hey Tard,

Did you see the debates last night?

What about tonight's? :abgg2q.jpg: :fu:

Again...

Trump U “B’” kicking ass................

You don't have a clue Dumb Ass.....
Uh, deno, it's public knowledge. Damn son, step outside the bubble once in a while...

Deno is a died in the wool Trumpette, who is so up to date on current events that he is going around chanting, "Trump University kicks ass!'
Oh, I know. Deno would stomp out his own grandmother for a trump rally ticket.

Rave on you idiot...

Uh, deno, it's public knowledge. Damn son, step outside the bubble once in a while...

Hey Nut Job...

Take your own advice.
That doesn't make sense. Youre the dimbass that didn't know something that is publis knowledge.

Hey Dumb ass...

What is publis knowledge...
Well, for one, a simple fact reported by nearly every media outlet. Are people expected to come over to your porch swing and spoonfeed you?

Hey Nut Job...

Take your own advice.
That doesn't make sense. Youre the dimbass that didn't know something that is publis knowledge.

Hey Dumb ass...

Well, for one, a simple fact reported by nearly every media outlet. Are people expected to come over to your porch swing and spoonfeed you?

Were you born this stupid or did you have to work at it?

Hey Nut Job...

Take your own advice.

Hey Dumb ass...

Deno, are you sitting in a public batbroom stall, repeating what you are reading on the wall? Haha...you definitely are....

By the way, after a few more hours, people are going to start to get suspicious.

Hey Nut Job...

Take your own advice.

Hey Dumb ass...

Deno, are you sitting in a public batbroom stall, repeating what you are reading on the wall? Haha...you definitely are....

By the way, after a few more hours, people are going to start to get suspicious.

I'm putting him on "ignore". He is just a mindless troll, which is not so unusual on the board, but he is also boring.

Forum List

Back