Cocaine? The gloves are OFF!

if he shared any of that cocaine or any joints with anyone, he's committed a felony in most jurisdictions.

So is Obama a felon? I doubt it but there is more evidence that he is than there is that Romney is. Obama has admitted to drug use with others.

Obama's college buddie said he had a nose like a vacuum cleaner but never contributed any money.

Yep, he's been into the 'redistribution' stuff for awhile...

if he shared any of that cocaine or any joints with anyone, he's committed a felony in most jurisdictions.

So is Obama a felon? I doubt it but there is more evidence that he is than there is that Romney is. Obama has admitted to drug use with others.

Obama's college buddie said he had a nose like a vacuum cleaner but never contributed any money.

Yep, he's been into the 'redistribution' stuff for awhile...

he also did organize communities, wink wink.

\\pusher & pimp

What Adverse Effects Does Cocaine Have on Health?

Abusing cocaine has a variety of adverse effects on the body. For example, cocaine constricts blood vessels, dilates pupils, and increases body temperature, heart rate, and blood pressure. It can also cause headaches and gastrointestinal complications such as abdominal pain and nausea. Because cocaine tends to decrease appetite, chronic users can become malnourished as well.
Different methods of taking cocaine can produce different adverse effects. Regular intranasal use (snorting) of cocaine, for example, can lead to loss of the sense of smell; nosebleeds; problems with swallowing; hoarseness; and a chronically runny nose. Ingesting cocaine can cause severe bowel gangrene as a result of reduced blood flow. Injecting cocaine can bring about severe allergic reactions and increased risk for contracting HIV/AIDS and other blood-borne diseases. Binge-patterned cocaine use may lead to irritability, restlessness, and anxiety. Cocaine abusers can also experience severe paranoia—a temporary state of full-blown paranoid psychosis—in which they lose touch with reality and experience auditory hallucinations.
Regardless of the route or frequency of use, cocaine abusers can experience acute cardiovascular or cerebrovascular emergencies, such as a heart attack or stroke, which may cause sudden death. Cocaine-related deaths are often a result of cardiac arrest or seizure followed by respiratory arrest.
Drug Abuse Dot Gov
I'm impressed that not everyone here has experimented with drugs.

Some people just have good decision-making abilities at an early age. After one is addicted to a substance, getting rid of that addiction isn't easy. Some learn this early on. Kudos.

Abusing cocaine has a variety of adverse effects on the body. For example, cocaine constricts blood vessels, dilates pupils, and increases body temperature, heart rate, and blood pressure. It can also cause headaches and gastrointestinal complications such as abdominal pain and nausea. Because cocaine tends to decrease appetite, chronic users can become malnourished as well.
Different methods of taking cocaine can produce different adverse effects. Regular intranasal use (snorting) of cocaine, for example, can lead to loss of the sense of smell; nosebleeds; problems with swallowing; hoarseness; and a chronically runny nose. Ingesting cocaine can cause severe bowel gangrene as a result of reduced blood flow. Injecting cocaine can bring about severe allergic reactions and increased risk for contracting HIV/AIDS and other blood-borne diseases. Binge-patterned cocaine use may lead to irritability, restlessness, and anxiety. Cocaine abusers can also experience severe paranoia—a temporary state of full-blown paranoid psychosis—in which they lose touch with reality and experience auditory hallucinations.
Regardless of the route or frequency of use, cocaine abusers can experience acute cardiovascular or cerebrovascular emergencies, such as a heart attack or stroke, which may cause sudden death. Cocaine-related deaths are often a result of cardiac arrest or seizure followed by respiratory arrest.
Drug Abuse Dot Gov

Some people just have good decision-making abilities at an early age. After one is addicted to a substance, getting rid of that addiction isn't easy. Some learn this early on. Kudos.

The only thing I've ever been addicted to is nicotene. I've been off that for 13 years.. it was hard breaking that addiction, I can only imagine something like crack cocaine.

Drug Abuse Dot Gov

The only thing I've ever been addicted to is nicotene. I've been off that for 13 years.. it was hard breaking that addiction, I can only imagine something like crack cocaine.
Congratulations. My sources tell me cocaine and cigarettes are equally tough to break. I was surprised, but it kept coming up in my 80s health classes research info. I'm not sure if that has changed. If it hasn't, you beat nicotene which is a tough cookie. You go, girl!

I smoked quite a bit of pot when I was younger. I was kind of afraid of Coke, saw several friends get hooked pretty quick. Frankly, I couldn't afford it. Pot was like $25 an ounce, Coke $100 a gram. I couldn't afford to get hooked on something that costly.

So I avoided it. Gave up pot in my 20's as it didn't fit my lifestyle.

Now it's like a Neil Diamond song, "Red Red Wine." Frigging Francis Ford Coppola Directors cut cab last weekend cost as much as coke, I'll bet. But it was good...

Last edited:
Drug Abuse Dot Gov

Congratulations. My sources tell me cocaine and cigarettes are equally tough to break. I was surprised, but it kept coming up in my 80s health classes research info. I'm not sure if that has changed. If it hasn't, you beat nicotene which is a tough cookie. You go, girl!

Cocaine is easy to stop. You just run out of money...unfortunately it is easy to bum a cigarette.

GWB: "I won't say I have, I won't say I haven't". His typical gutsy response. Oddly enough, he lived with several guys busted for dealing, AFTER he move out of their home.

Forum List

Back