Cocaine? The gloves are OFF!

Well you have to take my drug experiences in context because the first time I ever tried pot I was convinced that the person sitting behind me could see what I was thinking.

It's what kept me from ever trying LSD or mushrooms

obama_smoking_joint.jpg

Where's those colleges records?

Where in the hell is Jesse Jackson Jr.
Where is Marion Barry?

Oddly enough when I told some of you about my drug issues that led to prison as a youth, I was mocked. Yet others get a pass.

I'm sorry to hear that, drug problems can be devastating enough without ridicule.

I'm almost afraid to ask the political bent of the mockers...

I've never smoked a cigarette, let alone tried any recreational drug (minus alcohol).

I've never smoked a cigarette, let alone tried any recreational drug (minus alcohol).

Alcohol is the first additive drug many young people in America try. It is the number one gateway drug. Be careful next thing you know you'll be shooting LSD and snorting some Mary J wana.

Obama must have been on coke when he ate that dog, it would explain a lot, I hear it makes you really hungry

Well, not mine (obviously).

Democrats Celebrate Romney's Planned "Cocaine" Attacks

Spokespeople for the Obama campaign declined requests to comment on the record about the new Romney attacks, but Democrats at all levels are marveling — and celebrating — at the Romney campaign's move — believing that Romney will little success with a character attack on Obama.

"W-T-F," one top Democrat emailed BuzzFeed. "This is insane. Do they even know what they're doing anymore?"

Bring it! :thup:

Where do ya gotta go to get attacked with cocaine?

:D

well how appropriate this came from a site called, buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzfeed

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Forum List

Back