Cocaine? The gloves are OFF!

I've done pot, coke, many different forms of acid, mushrooms, quaaludes, and Amyl Nitrate. Yet I'm still not brain damaged enough to believe obama's bull shit.

nothing more depraved than a man in the depths of an Amyl Nitrate binge

what the hell is Amyl Nitrate?

It's a drug used in emergency medicine, though not so much any more I am told. I can't remember why. You snort it from an inhaler and it gives you a rush that makes it feel as if your head is inflating with air.

Pretty stupid right?

Everytime he gets away from his wife he's scarfing down dogs, philly cheese steaks, pizza pies. Probably has to do with all the protein he's lacking from the wh veggie garden.

Can you blame him? Hot dogs, Philly Cheese steaks and pizza is good.

I'm addicted to pizza and philly cheese steak, and I have my cholestorol medicine to wash it all down.

im trying to cut back so I dont have to be on cholestorol medication.

Lying IS one of the symptoms of cocaine abuse, so maybe Obama is still snorting?

Wouldn't surprise me, but I don't really care.

Fucktard Obama is a shitty president regardless of what drugs he does or doesn't use.

Frankly? they've inrensified his resolve to emulate his mentor Frank Marshall Davis...that was MORE than a family "Friend".

I liked BDBoop much better on the suicide thread she started. At last that one held the promise of some excitement.

if he shared any of that cocaine or any joints with anyone, he's committed a felony in most jurisdictions.

So is Obama a felon? I doubt it but there is more evidence that he is than there is that Romney is. Obama has admitted to drug use with others.

Obama's college buddie said he had a nose like a vacuum cleaner but never contributed any money.

Forum List

Back