Cocaine? The gloves are OFF!

Obama must have been on coke when he ate that dog, it would explain a lot, I hear it makes you really hungry

ogeatdog.jpg

Obama must have been on coke when he ate that dog, it would explain a lot, I hear it makes you really hungry

Everytime he gets away from his wife he's scarfing down dogs, philly cheese steaks, pizza pies. Probably has to do with all the protein he's lacking from the wh veggie garden.

no, with them it's do as I say (about healthy eating) and they'll do what ever they want.
hypocrites is what they are

Everytime he gets away from his wife he's scarfing down dogs, philly cheese steaks, pizza pies. Probably has to do with all the protein he's lacking from the wh veggie garden.

Can you blame him? Hot dogs, Philly Cheese steaks and pizza is good.

I've done pot, coke, many different forms of acid, mushrooms, quaaludes, and Amyl Nitrate. Yet I'm still not brain damaged enough to believe obama's bull shit.

nothing more depraved than a man in the depths of an Amyl Nitrate binge

I didn't care for the effect only lasting mere minutes. I never bought any of it, I just participated.

Can you blame him? Hot dogs, Philly Cheese steaks and pizza is good.

I'm addicted to pizza and philly cheese steak, and I have my cholestorol medicine to wash it all down.

Forum List

Back