Coakley to voters: You're Not Smart Enough to Understand Health Care

You can't go to hard on The Dems for going on about Bush/Cheny. I still talk about the Carter administration on a regular basis.

that experience is still green in my memory. And I was so glad to see the end of it.

Of course, The Dems are complaining of years of full employment, the bad guys on the run the world over. And they seem to admire the way 0bama runs things now.

Makes you wonder just what they really like.
12mmf2l6.jpg

You can't go to hard on The Dems for going on about Bush/Cheny. I still talk about the Carter administration on a regular basis.

that experience is still green in my memory. And I was so glad to see the end of it.

Of course, The Dems are complaining of years of full employment, the bad guys on the run the world over. And they seem to admire the way 0bama runs things now.

12mmf2l6.jpg

But in essence Coakley said "Brown will spend just like Bush did"

WHat she doesnt realize is she is saying "Brown will spend 5 times less than Obama"

Martha Coakley interview

This is a fascinating interview of Martha Coakley this morning on a local TV station, focusing mostly on health care. Note how Martha Coakley dismisses the concerns that voters have about health care by claiming the voters are too “unfocused,” don’t really understand this issues involved, etc.

In particular, watch her adamant response to the question about the fact that 61 percent of voters in the Suffolk poll don’t think we can afford government-run health care. “Are they wrong?” the interviewer asks.

“They ARE wrong,” Coakley practically shouts—it’s her most passionate moment in the interview. She then suggests the issue is too “complicated” for the voters to grasp.
Notice how the CON$ that continuously whine "out of context" when their programmers are quoted exactly and in detail, completely distort the very few words they quote. In this case they take 3 words and then one word that came much later to manufacture the "context" they want.

What she actually said was the 61% in the poll were wrong because CBO said the health care bill was revenue neutral. Of course, that part was completely left out.

Mind you CON$ have been themselves saying since the first version of the health care bill was posted on line that the thousands of pages were written in legalese that no one could understand, but THAT, of course, is not calling people stupid when the CON$ do it.

The conservatives were saying the bill was too complicated to pass without disecting it and debating it.
Coakley said the American people dont understand it....sort of agreeing with the cons....but the difference is she wants them to accept it without understanding it.....you know...the NEW American way.

THAT is the difference

Ed knows this. He is just being cynical for the sake of trying to get someone to argue with him.

12mmf2l6.jpg

But in essence Coakley said "Brown will spend just like Bush did"

WHat she doesnt realize is she is saying "Brown will spend 5 times less than Obama"

oh the irony :lol:

I haven't decided who to vote for tomorrow....but I think I narrowed it down to writing in either Eric Cartman or Han Solo.

Does the arrogance of the libby progressives still surprise you ?

Libby progressives are 100% certain that they are smarter than you and they truly believe they have every right to tell you how to live because they just know you'll be happier if you do it their way. And they're prepared to tax you or throw you in jail to prove it.

Last edited:
This type of attitude (Americans are too stupid to understand anything) has been reflected in the democrat party attitude for many years.
There is that CON$ervative projection consistent with the first quote in my sig.

The CONdescending CON$ always claim to be smarter and more informed than anyone who disagrees with them and dares to vote different from them.

September 3, 2008
RUSH: You know, it's a sad shame we've got so many stupid people in this country that we have to deal with, but we do.

April 2, 2008
RUSH: I keep telling people: The most expensive commodity we have in this country is ignorance, not gasoline, not rice, not wheat, not corn. The most expensive commodity we have is the ignorance of way too many Americans.

May 2, 2008
RUSH: And I'm thinking, if I'm your average, ignorant klutz American -- you know, there are too many ignorant people, the most expensive commodity --

December 6, 2007
RUSH: As I said yesterday, the most expensive commodity in this country is ignorance. We pay more for ignorance than anybody could dare calculate. They are exploiting that ignorance about climate science. They demonize capitalism. "Democratic governments have no choice but to cater to the ignorance/alarm/hypocrisy engendered in their electorates.
Now, what is meant by that is, here we're a democracy, and people run for office and they get elected... on the ignorance the average American has

Last time I checked Limbaugh was not running for an elected office so who gives a shit what he says, other than you that is?

This type of attitude (Americans are too stupid to understand anything) has been reflected in the democrat party attitude for many years.
There is that CON$ervative projection consistent with the first quote in my sig.

The CONdescending CON$ always claim to be smarter and more informed than anyone who disagrees with them and dares to vote different from them.

September 3, 2008
RUSH: You know, it's a sad shame we've got so many stupid people in this country that we have to deal with, but we do.

April 2, 2008
RUSH: I keep telling people: The most expensive commodity we have in this country is ignorance, not gasoline, not rice, not wheat, not corn. The most expensive commodity we have is the ignorance of way too many Americans.

May 2, 2008
RUSH: And I'm thinking, if I'm your average, ignorant klutz American -- you know, there are too many ignorant people, the most expensive commodity --

December 6, 2007
RUSH: As I said yesterday, the most expensive commodity in this country is ignorance. We pay more for ignorance than anybody could dare calculate. They are exploiting that ignorance about climate science. They demonize capitalism. "Democratic governments have no choice but to cater to the ignorance/alarm/hypocrisy engendered in their electorates.
Now, what is meant by that is, here we're a democracy, and people run for office and they get elected... on the ignorance the average American has

i understand that you have an almost psychotic compulsion to rub one out while thinking about rush, but could you be a little more discreet, spanky?

thanks in advance

:thup:

September 3, 2008

April 2, 2008

May 2, 2008

December 6, 2007

Not quite sure when Rush became more than a conservative entertainer.
Last I saw Steele was Ch. of the RNC. Boehner house minority leader, McConnel senate minority leader.
Nope....do not recall Rush EVER being elected as the voice OF conservatives....Voice FOR conservaitves...sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Got anyone elses quotes?

September 3, 2008

April 2, 2008

May 2, 2008

December 6, 2007

Last I saw Steele was Ch. of the RNC. Boehner house minority leader, McConnel senate minority leader.
Nope....do not recall Rush EVER being elected as the voice OF conservatives....Voice FOR conservaitves...sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Got anyone elses quotes?

Ed has a thing for Rush; just let him ramble.

12mmf2l6.jpg
It was the Clinton years when we had full employment. Clinton passed a 3.9% UE rate to Bush who in turn passed a 7.2% UE rate to Obama.

Last time I checked Limbaugh was not running for an elected office so who gives a shit what he says, other than you that is?

Because using the Name Rush Limbaugh is a tactic to discredit any reasonable comments you may have made.

Thanks. I was about to say the same thing. I've noticed that Ed has become very Jillian like as of late. Used to be that one could discuss subjects, even share a laugh. No more.

September 3, 2008

April 2, 2008

May 2, 2008

December 6, 2007

Got anyone elses quotes?

I think he once won an award as an honorary member of the congress in 1994 by the GOP...that counts right? :lol:

September 3, 2008

April 2, 2008

May 2, 2008

December 6, 2007

Got anyone elses quotes?
How quickly these know-it-alls pretend to forget the GOP making their scripted spokesman and your MessiahRushie an honorary member of congress after the 1994 election.

Forum List

Back