Coakley Phone Bank Fiasco

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
On the eve of Election Day, even the teachers union has abondoned poor Martha Coakley.

This is just sad...
___

Coakley phone bank: No one showed
01/18/10 12:06 PM EST

Watchdog.org reports that amid bad weather in Boston today, Coakley's phone bank at the Massachusetts Teachers Association had failed to draw a single volunteer as of 20 minutes after its start time.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnOFNrXZ0Pg[/ame]

Coakley phone bank: No one showed | Washington Examiner

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
When told by her campaign staffers that she really needed to get out and meet the voters,Coakley replied "Why would i want to go out and meet a bunch of strangers?" I think that says it all about Coakley. Scott Brown is the obvious choice up there. The only way the Dems can win that election is if they rig it somehow. Unfortunately that's a real possibility. Look for a whole lot of those "Voter Irregularities" up there. It could go the way of Franken's stealing of the Minnesota Senate seat. I guess we'll see though.

Last edited:
Here's another classic Coakley quote..."It is now clear that the Terrorists have left Afghanistan." Say Whaa?? Does Coakley ever watch the news for God's sake? Did she see the terrible Terrorist attack in Afghanistan today? Come on Massachusetts,Scott Brown is the logical choice.

Here's another classic Coakley quote..."It is now clear that all the Terrorists have left Afghanistan." Say Whaa?? Does Coakley ever watch the news for God's sake? Did she see the terrible Terrorist attack in Afghanistan today? Come on Massachusetts,Scott Brown is the logical choice.

You know she will get hit on that one.

She is a bumbler to be sure - but without the media cover that Obama has enjoyed to cover up his own many multiple failings.

That is starting to change though...

On the eve of Election Day, even the teachers union has abondoned poor Martha Coakley.

Can you blame them? Martha isn't exactly "Ms. Excitement" as a candidate and I'd imagine that teachers have better things to do than pitching on behalf of yet another "Change you can't believe in" democratic partisan hack.

This is just sad...
___

Coakley phone bank: No one showed
01/18/10 12:06 PM EST

Watchdog.org reports that amid bad weather in Boston today, Coakley's phone bank at the Massachusetts Teachers Association had failed to draw a single volunteer as of 20 minutes after its start time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnOFNrXZ0Pg

Coakley phone bank: No one showed | Washington Examiner

I think the President needs to be alerted to this situation, it's a CRISIS in Massachusetts.:lol: He needs to fire up Air Force One and get out there immediately and help man those phones.:lol::lol::lol: Bring Pelosi and Reid with him for help.LOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back