CNN's Van Jones just said Trump's speech scared him.

Will your fawning ever cease, before Trump loses and you slit your wrist?

It's not about trump, but no one expects you to understand that.

It is about trump telling a nation that he agrees with them. That he is with them, sick of corruption, sick of a fixed system, sick of liberal ideologies that are poisoning this nation and selling out to other nations. Because politicians are phonies and self centered. He is saying that to democrat and republican senators and representatives equally. He is saying idiots in Washington are not taking the security of this nation at heart, either from terrorism or crime. He is saying we have been fools making bad trades and big corporations sending millions of jobs overseas -- without consequence. But you are too stupid to get it, or too cool to admit it. We know this because there are millions like you, including a leftist media and a super corrupt White House administration. But a hundred million of Americans or more are inspired to hear it said forcefully on a world stage --- that is all they asked for tonight.

It is about trump telling a nation that he agrees with them. That he is with them, sick of corruption, sick of a fixed system, sick of liberal ideologies that are poisoning this nation and selling out to other nations. Because politicians are phonies and self centered. He is saying that to democrat and republican senators and representatives equally. He is saying idiots in Washington are not taking the security of this nation at heart, either from terrorism or crime. He is saying we have been fools making bad trades and big corporations sending millions of jobs overseas -- without consequence. But you are too stupid to get it, or too cool to admit it. We know this because there are millions like you, including a leftist media and a super corrupt White House administration. But a hundred million of Americans or more are inspired to hear it set on a world stage --- that is all they asked for tonight.
Saying is one thing, doing is another, he can't do what he says by himself, for some reason there are other branches of the govt. which must work with him....

It is about trump telling a nation that he agrees with them. That he is with them, sick of corruption, sick of a fixed system, sick of liberal ideologies that are poisoning this nation and selling out to other nations. Because politicians are phonies and self centered. He is saying that to democrat and republican senators and representatives equally. He is saying idiots in Washington are not taking the security of this nation at heart, either from terrorism or crime. He is saying we have been fools making bad trades and big corporations sending millions of jobs overseas -- without consequence. But you are too stupid to get it, or too cool to admit it. We know this because there are millions like you, including a leftist media and a super corrupt White House administration. But a hundred million of Americans or more are inspired to hear it set on a world stage --- that is all they asked for tonight.
Saying is one thing, doing is another, he can't do what he says by himself, for some reason there are other branches of the govt. which must work with him....

Yes, and you are an idiot to think all that should have been laid out tonight. That was not what this was about. Personally, I think the guy has some gumption to try to do all he said.
Put it this way --- none of your candidates or heroes have done jack shit in the past 20 years of more to make good on anything they said. So spare me your selective criticism of Trump. Go vote for hillary because she is the obvious choice.

Yes, and you are an idiot to think all that should have been laid out tonight. That was not what this was about. Personally, I think the guy has some gumption to try to do all he said.
Put it this way --- none of your candidates or heroes have done jack shit in the past 20 years of more to make good on anything they said. So spare me your selective criticism of Trump. Go vote for hillary because she is the obvious choice.
Vote for Hillary, you must be kidding....Go peddle your propaganda to someone else son, you don't affect me...

Vote for Hillary, you must be kidding....Go peddle your propaganda to someone else son, you don't affect me...

I don't affect you? Big deal.
You do nothing to impress me either. Always the child level cynic.

I don't affect you? Big deal.
You do nothing to impress me either. Always the child level cynic.
I do try to keep it at your level ....

Forum List

Back