CNN's Ken "The Cooch" Cuccinelli Tried to Deny Trump the Presidency. He’s Been Given a Job at DHS

• Banned
What are his immigration views?
Things Ken Cuccinelli has done: -Tried to get Congress to rescind the 14th Amendment’s guarantee of birthright citizenship -Wrote a legal opinion in support of letting police stop & check anyone’s immigration status for any reason -Compared deportation proceedings to pest control

he's not extreme enough!

Things Ken Cuccinelli has done: -Tried to get Congress to rescind the 14th Amendment’s guarantee of birthright citizenship -Wrote a legal opinion in support of letting police stop & check anyone’s immigration status for any reason -Compared deportation proceedings to pest control

he's not extreme enough!
America has a two front war-11 million on the inside, and it sounds like Ken would address that, and the family hour at the border. I'm for anything that works.

• Banned

he's not extreme enough!
America has a two front war-11 million on the inside, and it sounds like Ken would address that, and the family hour at the border. I'm for anything that works.
thank you for your interest in my thread

Forum List

Back