CNN's Keith Boykin: Man Who Called Trump "First Black President" An "Uncle Tom"

Ian Schwartz
On Date February 27, 2020

CNN's Keith Boykin expressed his outrage that President Trump was called the "real first black president" at an African-American roundtable Thursday at the White House. Boykin said Trump has never attended a "black event" as president and that former NFL safety Jack Brewer, who made the first black president comment is an "Uncle Tom."

"Mr. President, I don't mean to interrupt, but I've got to say this because it's Black History Month: man, you the first black president," Former NFL safety Jack Brewer, a guest at the roundtable, told Trump.

"Trump's been president for almost four years now and he's never made a single visit to a black community to attend a black event," Boykin said on 'CNN Tonight' with Don Lemon. "How the hell do you say you're making a serious effort to reach black people when you haven't even gone to a black community. For God's sake, he hasn't even gone to the black community in Washington, D.C, he hasn't gone to the black community in New York, in Harlem or in Brooklyn where he lived."

You talk about Boot licking and Tomming at it's best.

What a disgrace.
What is more important to the Black community? Attending Black events or Opportunity Zones and The First Step Act that actually help the Black community?

When are the second, third and fourth steps coming?
Don't know, the point is President Trump made the First Step Act law while Obama ignored the Black incarceration problem just like he ignored the despair in the inner cities. And that is why Trump's approval among Black voters is going up.

I just don't think that this is the country for the OP, Don Lemon and guys like Keith Boykin.

You are simply not compatible with the ideas of a melting pot, or I have a dream.
Liberals are terrified over how many black voters trump may lure off the democrat plantation

no real black people are pissed off, when bootlicking Uncle Tom's disgrace black folks kissing up to white folks.
So in lib la la land whites can be dems or repubs

but black people have to march in lockstep or lefties will call them racial slurs

I just don't think that this is the country for the OP, Don Lemon and guys like Keith Boykin.

You are simply not compatible with the ideas of a melting pot, or I have a dream.
Don Lemon, isn't he that guy that likes to have sex with other men?

It never ceases to amaze me how right-wingers on this forum you're always talking about homosexuals or homosexual activity.
ya, and when I'm over at ar15.com it never ceases to amaze me how much they talk about ar15's

Liberals are terrified over how many black voters trump may lure off the democrat plantation

no real black people are pissed off, when bootlicking Uncle Tom's disgrace black folks kissing up to white folks.

Normal black, white and brown people:
We would like to all get along, raise our families and have a good live.

SBB:
Fuck dat noise.
I black
Really black
Luv my blackness
Super Duper Black
That's Super negro (in espanol )
Black, Black, Black

It never ceases to amaze me how right-wingers on this forum you're always talking about homosexuals or homosexual activity.
You do the same thing all the time, hypocrite moron. Here are some examples.

The Left Have Chosen the Battlefield to Make Their Stand On

Martin Luther King Day 2020

Last edited:
Obama is black but George Zimmerman is white.

liberals are always so full of shit.

I love when Trumpers talk about Opportunity Zones -- because I guarantee you that they have no idea what they really are....

"Investors have been chomping at the bit ever since the 2017 Tax Cut and Jobs Act launched the Opportunity Zone (OZ) program, designed to bring capital to low-income communities by providing tax benefits to investors. What we are quickly seeing is that capital dropped in a community is not the same as capital designated for community benefit."

Opportunity Zones: We’re Doing It Wrong

Ian Schwartz

CNN's Keith Boykin expressed his outrage that President Trump was called the "real first black president" at an African-American roundtable Thursday at the White House. Boykin said Trump has never attended a "black event" as president and that former NFL safety Jack Brewer, who made the first black president comment is an "Uncle Tom."

"Mr. President, I don't mean to interrupt, but I've got to say this because it's Black History Month: man, you the first black president," Former NFL safety Jack Brewer, a guest at the roundtable, told Trump.

"Trump's been president for almost four years now and he's never made a single visit to a black community to attend a black event," Boykin said on 'CNN Tonight' with Don Lemon. "How the hell do you say you're making a serious effort to reach black people when you haven't even gone to a black community. For God's sake, he hasn't even gone to the black community in Washington, D.C, he hasn't gone to the black community in New York, in Harlem or in Brooklyn where he lived."

What a disgrace.
Uncle toms could never be black republicans.. the were rebels. Black democrats are uncle Toms they fear democrats

but black people have to march in lockstep or lefties will call them racial slurs

Most liberals are racist. They see blacks as a means to get power and money,

Ian Schwartz

What a disgrace.

Well let’s see, Democrat politicians pay lip service at such “black events” all the time, then have nothing to show for it with their abysmal policies.

President Trump gets black unemployment and welfare levels to an all time low first, then shows up to a “black event” with accomplishments already done.

I can see how Democrats would see this as a disaster.

Unemployment was dropping long before Trump came on the scene, get some new bullshit to spread.

Ian Schwartz

What a disgrace.
What is more important to the Black community? Attending Black events or Opportunity Zones and The First Step Act that actually help the Black community?

When are the second, third and fourth steps coming?
Don't know, the point is President Trump made the First Step Act law while Obama ignored the Black incarceration problem just like he ignored the despair in the inner cities. And that is why Trump's approval among Black voters is going up.

It's obvious you have bamboozled some black folks with the bullshit. What the hell has Trump done in the inner cities?

Ian Schwartz

What a disgrace.

Well let’s see, Democrat politicians pay lip service at such “black events” all the time, then have nothing to show for it with their abysmal policies.

President Trump gets black unemployment and welfare levels to an all time low first, then shows up to a “black event” with accomplishments already done.

I can see how Democrats would see this as a disaster.

Unemployment was dropping long before Trump came on the scene, get some new bullshit to spread.

Thanks to Republican Congress keeping the Hussein a lame duck. The last time Dems had real control of the government was 2010.

Folks are free to.march anydamwhere they want to, but to be a black Republican you have to shine and shuffle to be accepted.

ya, and when I'm over at ar15.com it never ceases to amaze me how much they talk about ar15's

This thread isn't about homosexuals, you brought that to the discussion.

Ian Schwartz

What a disgrace.
You hate blacks who leave the plantation, huh?

Normal black, white and brown people:
We would like to all get along, raise our families and have a good live.

SBB:
Fuck dat noise.
I black
Really black
Luv my blackness
Super Duper Black
That's Super negro (in espanol )
Black, Black, Black

You want everybody to get along as black folks stay in their place.

0F63FEC5-CF55-4596-A9D9-1E9112951E05.jpeg

Forum List

Back