CNN's Don Lemon Says White Men Are The Biggest Terror Threat

The fact that he thinks since there is no 'Travel Ban' on immigrants coming from Guatemala and other South American nations means it is perfectly OK for 1500 illegals storming our borders , breaking our existing laws, and illegally crossing into the US every day - just exposes how STUPID he and anyone who actually thinks like him truly is.

According to the Facts, White Rightwing Men Are The Biggest, Read Deadliest, US Terrorists...Period

That is what the Indians thought also..

“Our state director is Indian American, but he does an amazing job,” Donnelly said during the debate. “
-- Indiana D-Sen. Joe Donnelly

“Our director of all constituent services -- she’s African American, but she does an even more incredible job than you could ever imagine.”
-- Indiana D-Sen. Joe Donnelly

….but white male Conservatives are the biggest threat the American people face in this country every day.....

Bwuhahahaha……….

How could this jerk ever got elected in conservative Indiana?

He can get away with this because the Regressive Left has been tremendously successful in shifting our culture to accept and enable it.

Slowly but surely, over the last couple of generations, they've been moving us here. Right under our noses. And so here we are.

This is the predictable manifestation of PC and Identity Politics, and I absolutely guarantee you, this is just getting started.
"Get away with it?!"

Get away with WHAT!?!?

Can you, or anyone, cite one incorrect fact that Don Lemon cited?

Don Lemon: People Angry at My Comments About White Male Terror Threat ‘Missing the Entire Point’

Don't worry, I'll wait.

He can get away with this because the Regressive Left has been tremendously successful in shifting our culture to accept and enable it.

Slowly but surely, over the last couple of generations, they've been moving us here. Right under our noses. And so here we are.

This is the predictable manifestation of PC and Identity Politics, and I absolutely guarantee you, this is just getting started.
"Get away with it?!"

Get away with WHAT!?!?

Can you, or anyone, cite one incorrect fact that Don Lemon cited?

Don Lemon: People Angry at My Comments About White Male Terror Threat ‘Missing the Entire Point’

Don't worry, I'll wait.
He can get away with dividing people, with making a bad situation worse, with being a part of the problem.

Not that someone like you would mind.

No real member of a FREE PRESS would ever make such a divisive Racist statement on a prime time news show seen all over the world. Beyond that it was wrong. The Pulse Nightclub, San Bernadino, Stoneman Douglass and other mass shooters were not White men. Don Lemon should have been immediately fired.

No real member of a FREE PRESS would ever make such a divisive Racist statement on a prime time news show seen all over the world. Beyond that it was wrong. The Pulse Nightclub, San Bernadino, Stoneman Douglass and other mass shooters were not White men. Don Lemon should have been immediately fired.
What's "divisive" about it?

He stated facts.

Or is there something he said that was incorrect, wrong or a lie?

He can get away with dividing people, with making a bad situation worse, with being a part of the problem.

Not that someone like you would mind.
Again, I'll post it slowly this time Mac1958

EXPLAIN. HOW. WHAT. HE. SAD. WAS. DIVISIVE?

19789999.jpg

What's "divisive" about it?

He stated facts.

Or is there something he said that was incorrect, wrong or a lie?

“Blacks and Hispanic have our jails and prisons overflowing due to their criminal nature.”
“Most Blacks and Hispanics can’t support themselves without Whitey’s cash.”
“Blacks and Hispanics rape and murder far more often than Whites do.”
“Black and Hispanic neighborhoods are no place for people who value their safety.”
“Blacks and Hispanics have significantly lower iQ’s than Whites and Asians.”

All true shit...right?
Would the media dare make these remarks? Why or why not?

EXPLAIN. HOW. WHAT. HE. SAD. WAS. DIVISIVE?
In the same way that, when a white man points out the FACT that the level of fatherless black children is high, he's attacked as divisive and a racist.

This is why partisan fundamentalists have zero (0) credibility.

Play this game with someone else. I'm not interested.

Last edited:
“Black and Hispanic communities tend to be disgusting, dangerous shitholes.”

I wonder why we don’t ever hear this from the Media?

In the same way that, when a white man points out the FACT that the level of fatherless black children is high, he's attacked as divisive and a racist.

This is why partisan fundamentalists have zero (0) credibility.

Play this game with someone else. I'm not interested.
Fact, there are already white men in the white media that say such statements all along, completely undisturbed.

BTW, you didn't answer the question, you just provided a false analogy.

The only one playing games here, is YOU bucko.

Forum List

Back