Cnn

The important thing isn't what CNN did or did not say. The important thing is:

Sarah Palin is incompetent, stupid, unqualified, corrupt, backward, or — or, well, all of the above.

And that's all there is to it!

Its not slander if its true.

she is stupid.

Wrong he was not calling her stupid he said other conservatives called her stupid a flat out lie. Regardless of her brilliance or stupidity he was wrong wrong wrong he Lied lied lied what part of that can you not get? CNN should apologize period.

Oh again yes all of our elected in Washington are soooo freaking brilliant right? If Sarah is soooo stupid as you would like to paint her she will fit in just fine with that bunch of stuppys already in office. PS Obama has been there how long already shhhh don't tell anybody.

LOL....that's how we all found out about this....watching FOX News, nobody actually "saw" the interview on CNN.....LOL.

Nope the Gretta pointed it out on Fox sing it with me Fox!!! Oh and she also pointed out the jerks at Cnn refuse to man up and own their mistake.

Why are watching the communist news network anyway... The only show that's worth a flip is Glenn Beck... Why do you think Fox News wins all of the cable new ratings? because people are on to these left wing media outlets...

Not saw it on Gretta

The important thing isn't what CNN did or did not say. The important thing is:

Sarah Palin is incompetent, stupid, unqualified, corrupt, backward, or — or, well, all of the above.

And that's all there is to it!

Wrong again a lie is a lie is a lie that is what is important in this issue. AGAIN yes we have rocket scientist in office don't we. That is why this country is almost bankrupt. We are heading down a dark trail and to tell you the truth nobody is going to save us.

I have news for you...The mainstream media is all owned by 6 corporations which are controlled and financed by the government. There is no real news on t.v. anymore, it is all brainwashing. You see and hear what big brother wants you to hear. For instance, Did you hear about journalists being arrested at the dnc? Or did you ever hear about 911 being an inside job? Have you ever heard anything besides sports, weather and fear and terror? Have you ever heard about the fema camps or the patriot act or nspd 51 or hspd 20 or or or???? Of course not! Here is a clue for you...Turn off the t.v. and go to Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! Have you heard about how the govt is and has taken away the constitution and bill of rights? Do you understand how they create the crisis then miraculasly have the cure that either takes away another of your rights or costs you money? Do you not understand that elections are not real and all orchestrated for you to believe that it is real? Please do yourself and all those you are in contact with and get a real clue as to what is really going on. Martial law is about to happen in this country, the next false flag event is about to happen, the financial crisis was all engineered and the U.S. is being destroyed by design by the Rockafellers, the Builderburgs, The illuminati, The rothchilds etc...and you are talking about dems and reps like that is supposed to mean something???Sheeeeeesh, please get a clue!

I think you are about the only one I find interesting. Actually I agree with you to a large degree we are on a downward spiral I see it coming and not even Obama can save us but don't he put on a pretty show lol

I think you are about the only one I find interesting. Actually I agree with you to a large degree we are on a downward spiral I see it coming and not even Obama can save us but don't he put on a pretty show lol

We can turn this around in a hurry.

We need to get out of Iraq. That will save us $200 billion dollars. We need to raise taxes on the rich. That will raise another $200 billion and reduce the deficit. We need to cut spending. We need to develop alternative energy. That will save us the hundreds of billions we are sending overseas. We need to get control on healthcare costs by going to a single payer system. That will save us billions more. It can be done, we just need the political will to do it.

We can turn this around in a hurry.

We need to get out of Iraq. That will save us $200 billion dollars. We need to raise taxes on the rich. That will raise another $200 billion and reduce the deficit. We need to cut spending. We need to develop alternative energy. That will save us the hundreds of billions we are sending overseas. We need to get control on healthcare costs by going to a single payer system. That will save us billions more. It can be done, we just need the political will to do it.
Sounds good don't it When the dems got control two years ago they promised to get us out of Iraq did they no are they no The dems have shown me they talk pretty promise all kinds of things they cannot and will not deliver.

watching people try to defend sarah palen it's hard to decide whether they are

incompetent, stupid, unqualified, corrupt, backward, or — or, well, all of the above.

watching people try to defend sarah palen it's hard to decide whether they are

incompetent, stupid, unqualified, corrupt, backward, or — or, well, all of the above.

I am just do not know how we can get you to understand. What on earth makes you think it takes brains to run this country? Does it matter she is stupid or whatever else you want to assume about her?

I would dare say we are not employing genius in Washington. Who please tell us who are the brilliant ones we have in office now?

Our country is in such a mess right now I would like all the smart ones to stand up and take the blame for the mess THEY have created. No W is not alone on this one now is he. Looks to me Sarah will fit in just fine. Don't you think? Biden 3 letters jobs

What on earth makes you think it takes brains to run this country?
After eight years of Bush, why are we still asking this question.. christ.. Are you guys idiots or what....

Now, I am not sure what the outrage is here. I found out about this from the interviewer being interviewed on CNN. He said while rushing to get more questions in he did not read the full quote that he written down... i.e. he made a mistake, and I cant remember the words but it sounded like he was appologizing for it... YOu ipeople really need to get over yourselves...

Glenn Beck has the best show... LOL.. where do you people come from..

Would anyone take their car to a repairman know as a dummy?

Would you want a dummy repairing your computer?

Would you take advice from a dummy?

no no no

But having a VP who is a certified dummy is Ok? Yikes, as my teacher friends say all the time, students get dumber every year here in America. I guess I don't need proof any longer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E]YouTube - Sarah Mania! Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits[/ame]

[ame=http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=jMyNk8J1c8g]YouTube - John Cleese on Sarah Palin[/ame]

no no no

But having a VP who is a certified dummy is Ok? Yikes, as my teacher friends say all the time, students get dumber every year here in America. I guess I don't need proof any longer.

YouTube - Sarah Mania! Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits

YouTube - John Cleese on Sarah Palin

You need to start finding dummy stories about Obiden because, it looks like he's going to be the next dunce in th VP's office. At least that's what the polls indicate.

no no no

YouTube - Sarah Mania! Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits

YouTube - John Cleese on Sarah Palin

NEWS ALERT!!! Dummys run Washington at this moment and it ain't going to get anybetter.

After eight years of Bush, why are we still asking this question.. Christ.. Are you guys idiots or what....

Now, I am not sure what the outrage is here. I found out about this from the interviewer being interviewed on CNN. He said while rushing to get more questions in he did not read the full quote that he written down... i.e. he made a mistake, and I cant remember the words but it sounded like he was appologizing for it... YOu ipeople really need to get over yourselves...

Glenn Beck has the best show... LOL.. where do you people come from..

You almost got it right yes CNN made a mistake no they did not apologize.
Let's pretend it was you being interviewed and the interviewer told you that in a article printed about you SOME conservatives were calling you dumb stupid incompetent and it was a flat out lie. I bet you would just go home and get over it huh.

CNN sucks and we all know it. Get over yourself.They owe Governor Palin an apology. They insulted her on national TV they need to apologize on national TV.You know no matter what you think of her she is still a real person with feelings and what CNN did was unacceptable.
Where did we come from we are standing on the rock you are under.

You almost got it right yes CNN made a mistake no they did not apologize.
QUOTE]

Nope, nothing right about it. That was as deliberate as the day is long. I saw that interview and the guy stuttered big time to get to the portion of the sentence that he wanted to present from the article he was reading.

He was going for the Katie Couric moment.

Forum List

Back