Cnn

You could take the National Review POV both ways. They might have meant it the way CNN did, or they might have been giving the opinion that the coverage was against Palin.

I would, however, point out two things:

1. CNN is absolutely right in their assessment of Palin - whether they took the literal meaning or artistic license with the National Review POV. She is dumb as a post. Therefore, no apology necessary.

2. mdgirl7 and NObama are right wing neocons so their opinion is irrelevent...

Most of us are smart enough to know how that review was meant to be taken. CNN manipulated it to mean what they wanted it to mean. They lied and they were vicious. Regardless if you think Palin is dumb or not that point is IRRELEVANT in this instance.

If CNN had done this to OBAMA I would boycott until they apologized to him as well. If we allow our NEWS MEDIA to just out right lie we might as well just view it as pure entertainment with no merit or value at all. CNN made theirselves look dumb as a post.

BTW if being a neocons as you call me means I believe all Americans have a right to their opinion and we are all relevant then I am one.

If it means I think we all have a right to voice our opinion then I am a neocon.

I stand with John McCain to fight against people like you and fight for our freedoms!! I still believe America is the best country in the world and I will stand and fight for her to the end.

Another BTW if Sarah is soooo dumb as you have obviously bought into the liberal media how did a stupid dumb woman get voted in as mayor in a predominately male state? How did a stupid dumb woman get voted as Governor in a predominately male state? How did a dumb stupid woman get picked to run for VP of America? That don't sound so dumb to me. Let's just say for the sake of argument that she is dumb well I think she will fit in just fine with the idiots we already have in office. They as a group have just about bankrupted this country. Yea they are all rocket scientist.

I know alot of people want to put the blame on George Bush but he did not do this by himself now did he. They voted on all the crap that has gone wrong. Go figure. So I day go Sarah go Sarah go Sarah. remember boycott CNN

Brought to you by Liberalviewer presents! LMAO!!!

Bill Kristol? LMAO!!!

John McCain lies to his own campaign staff? LMAO!!!

That link belongs on the Humor board with this one.

Just trying to show your friends that it works both ways, eh? Wouldn't you agree both sides lie, smear and talk smack?

If not, then YOU are lying to yourself.

Just trying to show your friends that it works both ways, eh? Wouldn't you agree both sides lie, smear and talk smack?

If not, then YOU are lying to yourself.

I choose to reserve judgment 'till next year when the Vice President dances with Obama ;)

2966342929_380c29708e_m.jpg

They didn't say "stupid"...they said not up to the job. Try a little truth-telling there.

And a lot of conservatives HAVE said she's not up to thejob which is why they're jumping off the McCain ship. Perhaps McCain should have chosen someone able instead of someone the ridiculous right would go ga ga over.

Wanna talk about character assassination? Go post another article about Obama's birth certificate.

Huh did u see the interview?
Cnn Griffin did say
It’s sometimes hard to decide whether Sarah Palin is incompetent, STUPID, unqualified, corrupt, backward, or — or, well, all of the above.

Don't try and water it down he did indeed say stupid. I am not attacking Obama about this. He had nothing to do with this slanderous interview this is all on CNN's head. They most certainly did try to assassinate her character and it was just wrong I cannot believe the libs would condone such behavior. I do not condone anyone no matter who they do it to McCain Obama Liberman or Palin it is unacceptable and I will always say so. I do not offer up others as an excuse for CNN. Unacceptable they owe her an apology they got caught with their hand in the cookie jar and they refuse to man up and own it. CNN is put a new face on stupid. I guess they just do not know what stupid is do they?

BTW A LOT of us conservatives think Sarah is up to the job more so then Obama. We ALL know she has more experience then Obama don't we.

The BIG difference is Obama is running for president Sarah is running for VP the left keeps forgetting that crucial point.

The left is just assuming the min McCain takes office he will drop dead I just don't see that happening. Only God above knows the hour of our death. You know what they say about assume don't you?

I must admit, I didn't know Joe was part African American but, it is documented that mixed race sex occasionally produces unplanned white babies! :cool:

Well, you said Obama was dancing with the next Vice President, so of course that would be Biden!

Funny how they photoshopped the pic to look like a girl though.....and I still want those arms! I'm up to 70 pounds on the butterfly machine!

Sarah was interviewed on Cnn and the interviewer told her in the National View a comment was some conservatives have said you are stupid dumb blah blah it did say that but he took it out of context. The author was saying that is what the media had been saying about her to cut her down. In other words the media has been slandering her character.

CNN got the quote wrong totally and they refuse to acknowledge they made a mistake and they refuse to apologize.

Its not slander if its true.

she is stupid.

I think we should all boycott CNN until they apologize to Sarah Palin for that little stunt they pulled. I refuse to support a supposed news show that intentionally tells a blatant lie and refuses to man up own it and apologize.

I think this can be a issue that the Reps and the Dems can come together on. We cannot afford to tolerate our news media put on such a charade or we might as well read the enquirer for our information it will just about be on the same level.

Shame shame on CNN apologize or suffer the consequences.

That's why their ratings are dropping...

Here's an idea.

Why don't you just NOT WATCH CNN? I bet you get FOX NEWS where you live, right? You can keep it there 24/7, they'll even give you talking points you can say on here!

It's a win-win situation for all!

How about CNN and MSDNC get a liberal dose of the "Fairness Doctrine"? I mean if it's good for AM radio, it's probably fantastic for TV....don't ya think?

Or would it be repression of "free speech" if it is imposed on CNN and MSLSD and just fair play if it is imposed on AM radio?

Fucking Stalinists...

I think we should all boycott CNN until they apologize to Sarah Palin for that little stunt they pulled. I refuse to support a supposed news show that intentionally tells a blatant lie and refuses to man up own it and apologize.

I think this can be a issue that the Reps and the Dems can come together on. We cannot afford to tolerate our news media put on such a charade or we might as well read the enquirer for our information it will just about be on the same level.

Why are watching the communist news network anyway... The only show that's worth a flip is Glenn Beck... Why do you think Fox News wins all of the cable new ratings? because people are on to these left wing media outlets...

You could take the National Review POV both ways. They might have meant it the way CNN did, or they might have been giving the opinion that the coverage was against Palin.

I would, however, point out two things:

1. CNN is absolutely right in their assessment of Palin - whether they took the literal meaning or artistic license with the National Review POV. She is dumb as a post. Therefore, no apology necessary.

2. mdgirl7 and NObama are right wing neocons so their opinion is irrelevent...

Grump....as well as being a grump, you are no judge of people. Further, you probably aren't smart. Most smart people can tell other smart people, even when they disagree with them. Dumb people can't tell smart people from dumb people.

Sarah Palin is smart. Your boy Biden is dumb as post. He needs to run for doorstop not VP. He is a turbo-charged gaffe machine. He actually succeeded in looking dumb in comparison to Dan Quayle. "It's 3 letters J-O-B-S"

Probably just the brain aneurysms talking. Or maybe the Botox injections paralyzed part of his brain as well as his brow.

Get real Grump....Dembot

Why are watching the communist news network anyway... The only show that's worth a flip is Glenn Beck... Why do you think Fox News wins all of the cable new ratings? because people are on to these left wing media outlets...

LOL....that's how we all found out about this....watching FOX News, nobody actually "saw" the interview on CNN.....LOL.

I have news for you...The mainstream media is all owned by 6 corporations which are controlled and financed by the government. There is no real news on t.v. anymore, it is all brainwashing. You see and hear what big brother wants you to hear. For instance, Did you hear about journalists being arrested at the dnc? Or did you ever hear about 911 being an inside job? Have you ever heard anything besides sports, weather and fear and terror? Have you ever heard about the fema camps or the patriot act or nspd 51 or hspd 20 or or or???? Of course not! Here is a clue for you...Turn off the t.v. and go to Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! Have you heard about how the govt is and has taken away the constitution and bill of rights? Do you understand how they create the crisis then miraculasly have the cure that either takes away another of your rights or costs you money? Do you not understand that elections are not real and all orchestrated for you to believe that it is real? Please do yourself and all those you are in contact with and get a real clue as to what is really going on. Martial law is about to happen in this country, the next false flag event is about to happen, the financial crisis was all engineered and the U.S. is being destroyed by design by the Rockafellers, the Builderburgs, The illuminati, The rothchilds etc...and you are talking about dems and reps like that is supposed to mean something???Sheeeeeesh, please get a clue!

Forum List

Back