CNN, "You are FAKE News!"

I am glad to see that somebody has the balls to stand up to the Moon Bat Liberal media.

CNN has become a joke.

Just the thought that this idiot is going to be president for the next four years is absolutely scary.
You only have a week left.
Apartments Canada | Apartments Houses for Rent Across Canada.
Yep, and then the entire country will be fucked.

Don't let the door hit you.

I guess CNN doesn't have as much journalistic credibility to you guys as the Daily Stormer.
CNN has always been fake news, they suck various progressive dick all day every day...

You have no concept of the 1st Amendment and how he's trying to kill it. Good work, you total fucking idiot.

Ummmm it was your very own debbie wasserman schultz who wants to do away with it....

Wasserman-Schultz Agrees: Repeal First Amendment; Supports Government-Financing Of Campaigns

A face even a mother cannot love

You have no concept of the 1st Amendment and how he's trying to kill it. Good work, you total fucking idiot.

Ummmm it was your very own debbie wasserman schultz who wants to do away with it....

Wasserman-Schultz Agrees: Repeal First Amendment; Supports Government-Financing Of Campaigns

Schultz was fired for helping to rig The Democratic Primary, and Brazille should have been fired for trying to rig The Debates.

tsk, tsk

Trying to confront a permanent resident of Pretendland with facts??

You have too much time on your hands :banana2:

Just the thought that this idiot is going to be president for the next four years is absolutely scary.
Yep, you lefties will fuck up Canada when you move there.
I'm not going anywhere. I'll come out of this disaster just fine.
You just keep working on Trump's 2020 reelection campaign.
I'll doubt he'll even make it to 2020.

“I’m not going to give you a question - You are fake news!”

EQUALS

"You're FIRED!"

:lmao:

Yep, you lefties will fuck up Canada when you move there.
I'm not going anywhere. I'll come out of this disaster just fine.
You just keep working on Trump's 2020 reelection campaign.
I'll doubt he'll even make it to 2020.
Well you are wrong because everything is said so far happen and he said we will be President in 2020

Don't let the door hit you.
Can't you read asshole? I didn't say anything about leaving. Man, you fuckers are complete retards.

Forum List

Back