CNN, "You are FAKE News!"

Well, you are a liberal so I am positive you have a hand up your ass.
We just aren't sure who's hand it is.
Not that there is anything wrong with that......

What happens when you stop judging the messenger and hear the message?
we've been waiting for you all to answer that for eight years.

Thats not an answer for why Tree did it. Back up...I wont hurt your hubby, just asking a question
it is the answer. and to it, you've never answered it.

You dont speak for Tree, sorry man, you're going to have to find someone else to cry on.
I speak for me!! see it rhymed there?

When THE DNC, THE LIBERAL MEDIA & LIBERALS abandon the act of PATHOLOGICAL LYING, then I will quit Judging The Fake Media, The Fake President soon to leave office, and FAKE AMERICANS belonging to The Democratic Party.

Until then. SUCK IT FAKE LIBTARDS.

You have to earn my trust by taking a golden shower and posting pictures of it on here. In other words, please piss on yourselves.

Once you have done that, I will absolve you of all your Wicked Liberal Sins and you can get a fresh slate with me.

That's when I will quit judging "The Messenger."

RATFLMAO! The guy who was a birther calls CNN fakes news. The guy who doesn't believe in climate change calls CNN fake news. The guy who might a appoint an anti-vaccine loon to a vaccine committee calls CNN fake news. A guy who claims to be work $10 billion but is 99 percent likely to be less worth than half of that calls CNN fake news. The guy who bought a painting of himself using money from his foundation and then illegally hung it in one of his resorts calls CNN fake news.

This guy is the Editor In Chief of fake news.

Get ready for the ride. It's gonna be a long one...
upload_2017-1-11_12-10-40.png

When THE DNC, THE LIBERAL MEDIA & LIBERALS abandon the act of PATHOLOGICAL LYING, then I will quit Judging The Fake Media, The Fake President soon to leave office, and FAKE AMERICANS belonging to The Democratic Party.

Until then. SUCK IT FAKE LLIBTARDS.

You have to earn my trust by taking a golden shower and posting it on here.
Once you have done that, I will absolve you of all your Wicked Liberal Sins and you can get a fresh slate with me.

I thought you didn't drink

dude you need some new news. And not more fake CNN news. real news.

Where do you find it? Fox? Briebart? Those credible bastions of journalistic endevour.

Fox is pretty good. They make mistakes but when they do, they fess up to it up front. They don't run from it or try to bury it.

CNN, CBS, ABC and especially NBC and CNN just simply SUCK ASS

You know, Buzzfeed is majority owned by NBC.

True dat

The Lame Stream Media is dead. Like Bruce Willis, they just don't know it yet.

No, they're not dead. They've gone to entertainment, where they belong.

It's hard to make money in the News Division of the Media. Real Hard. The rest of the Network has to support the News Division. Always been that way.

In today's focus on the bottom line, the News Divisions of the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM have move more into entertainment than News.

60 Minutes was the leader in turning News into Entertainment. People will watch it. Always have, always will.

But it's more for people that think "The X-Files" was a documentary.

[

I'll doubt he'll even make it to 2020.

Many people didn't even think he would make it through the Republican Primaries. Hardly anybody expected him to win the Presidency.

Your thoughts on Trump not making it 2020 is kind of comical, isn't it?

The crybaby room is fully of people that been underestimating Trump, isn't it?

RATFLMAO! The guy who was a birther calls CNN fakes news. The guy who doesn't believe in climate change calls CNN fake news. The guy who might a appoint an anti-vaccine loon to a vaccine committee calls CNN fake news. A guy who claims to be work $10 billion but is 99 percent likely to be less worth than half of that calls CNN fake news. The guy who bought a painting of himself using money from his foundation and then illegally hung it in one of his resorts calls CNN fake news.

This guy is the Editor In Chief of fake news.

Get ready for the ride. It's gonna be a long one...

Crooked Hillary was the original "birther". She is the one that started it. You voted for the stupid bitch, didn't you?

Kinds of making you a hypocritical jackass, doesn't it?

[

Many people didn't even think he would make it through the Republican Primaries. Hardly anybody expected him to win the Presidency.

More like underestimated the level of stupidity of the people who voted for him.

[

More like underestimated the level of stupidity of the people who voted for him.

dude you need some new news. And not more fake CNN news. real news.

Where do you find it? Fox? Briebart? Those credible bastions of journalistic endevour.

Fox is pretty good. They make mistakes but when they do, they fess up to it up front. They don't run from it or try to bury it.

CNN, CBS, ABC and especially NBC and CNN just simply SUCK ASS

You know, Buzzfeed is majority owned by NBC.

True dat

I actually watch a lot of international and independent news. This is why I was able to bludgeon liberals mercilessly with facts, because I did my research and I did not rely on a compromised American Main Stream Media.

notice how the CNN stooge shut up for the whole rest of that press conference after Trump called them fake news!

[

You really shouldn't insult Obama like that now that he is on his way out of office in a few days.
Let him lick his wounds and mourn over his failed liberal legacy.

[Q

Just think of all these idiots that voted for Crooked Hillary. A corrupt, dishonest and incompetent bitch that had more baggage than Delta Airlines.

‘You Are Fake News!’: Trump and CNN’s Jim Acosta Get Into Shouting Match at Presser

During President-elect Donald Trump’s press conference today, Trump took aim at “fake news” regarding the release of an unverified dossier by Buzzfeed, calling them a “failing piece of garbage.” Following that, he ended up getting into an argument with a CNN reporter, who he also called out during the presser over their report on a two-page synopsis they claim was presented to Trump.

With Trump looking to call on other reporters, Jim Acosta yelled out, “You are attacking our news organization, can you give us a chance to ask a question, sir?”

“I’m not going to give you a question,” Trump responded. “You are fake news!”

:clap:

--LOL

actually the crowd cheered Trump for laying into cnn

That's priceless!!!!

notice how the CNN stooge shut up for the whole rest of that press conference after Trump called them fake news!

They realize their love affair is over. No more "what's your favorite color" questions I'm betting. They're gonna take off the gloves with Trump and if they get rude, they're gonna be told to "fuck off".

Forum List

Back