CNN Truth Squad: Did Obama destroy the economy?

For the record, I think that most people can separate reality from fantasy regarding videogames and gun imagery.

You'd think so, right?

So tell us how mad you are at Obama for not condemning Hoffa Junior for his speech about "taking out" Republicans...

Of course that's "different." People do understand the difference when Democrats say it, right Cuyo?

What was the full context of that statement? In what way did Mr. Hoffa propose to "take them out"?

Was that true during the two years that he had the majorities in the Congress and the Republicans were effectively duct taped into a chair watching as he repeatedly fell into the puke pushed by the leadership in both houses?

cloture-stats-chart2.jpg
TPM doesn't like people stealing their bandwidth, apparently. :lol:

If you define recession by the traditional definition, yes you're correct.

End of recession as traditionally defined doesn't equal restoration of the economy or end of suffering.

And for the last time - Your avy - Is that Wolfenstein?

No it doesnt. HIRING IS THE LAGGING INDICATOR IT IS OVER. However it has gotten worse without slipping into the double dip. Why is it this time? Policy..............

The avatar is just a guy at a pistol range. For some reason the annimation portion doesnt work here.

Cuyo is correct. You can have jobless recovery in an end to a recession.

And now we have a recoveryless recovery.

A. Dems were filibusterproof for 5 months, not 2 years, dittodorks.
B. NHC FINALLY gets the health industry under control. More to come.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw4_JxmmJsI&feature=related]Heigh - ho (English subtitles) - YouTube[/ame]
Heigh - ho (English subtitles)

Breaking News. Seven Dwarf's shut down by EPA. Serious Violations against New Regulations. Layoff's eminent.

Multiple Violations. Situation beyond Hopeless. Dwarf's facing steep Fines and Homelessness.

Hey!!! You tricked me!!! Not fair!!! Can I at least get Strawberry Jello, like what Yidnar gets?

For the record, I think that most people can separate reality from fantasy regarding videogames and gun imagery.

Yea, I'm a die hard gamer. My first home video game was pong. Have played ever since. Get bored with nothing to do, just turn on the system and shoot some shit. I have yet to shoot a real person. In fact I don't and can't even own guns anyways.

Are you really that stupid?

You show a web article from that nutjob website that shows "Obama's" people claim his oil drilling stoppage didn't harm jobs in the Gulf of Mexico. Gee, his people reported he didn't do anything wrong.

Meanwhile in the same article a Democat Senator from LA says he is full of shit. You must be brain dead or something....

Yeah, not allowing oil companies to do their job doesn't harm their ability to employ people. :cuckoo:

Got proof of the "tens of thousands" of lost jobs you claimed? I'll wait..

Since the Obama Administration's own figures put job losses due to the drilling moratorium at 12,000 and a study by LSU puts that figure at 19,000, I'm guessing it's somewhere in the 17,000 to 18,000 range since the Obama White House has some serious incentives to low ball their number. That's 17,000 to 18,000 high paying jobs lost to an area already hard hit by Katrina and this latest hurricane.

In the last 2+ years Obama foisted approx a $5 trillion additional national debt on our country almost twice that of Booooooosh, who, BTW, was NOT responsible for the Fannie & Freddie Debacle.

The Fannie & Freddie Debacle (reflecting the Dem mindset of raping the country for the non-productives and lazies) Congressional Hearings caught on Youtube, clearly show that Bush representatives and Republican senators and congressmen continuously stressed the need for more governmental restraints on the freewheeling Dems who shouted down the Bush representatives with Barnie and Dodd Fannie & Freddie concoctions in place and defended by Barnie on Youtube.

These being the irrefutable facts it is almost insane not to consider Obama as the most disastrous President in American History.

You'd think so, right?

So tell us how mad you are at Obama for not condemning Hoffa Junior for his speech about destroying Republicans...

he wsnt talking about killing people.

Your team did and someone got killed

Thanks! I appreciate you demonstrating my point...

"Taking out" said by a Democrat is not about killing. "Targeting" said by a Republican is. Yeah, you're an airhead, but it's not your fault. The good Lord made you that way. And good Lord, you are an airhead.

You'd think so, right?

So tell us how mad you are at Obama for not condemning Hoffa Junior for his speech about "taking out" Republicans...

Of course that's "different." People do understand the difference when Democrats say it, right Cuyo?

What was the full context of that statement? In what way did Mr. Hoffa propose to "take them out"?

But video games are real threats. Gotcha.

So tell us how mad you are at Obama for not condemning Hoffa Junior for his speech about destroying Republicans...

he wsnt talking about killing people.

Your team did and someone got killed

Both Team's have acted irresponsibly in the past. It is not about placing blame. Learn the Lesson and move on.

The only one responsible for the shooting in Arizona was the guy who did the shooting. That the Left are trying to make political hay out of it is pathetic. And in their typical double standard style when they do it, it's OK. I think they are both irresponsible with their policies. But the idea that either is causing otherwise peaceful people to be violent is retarded. Violent people are looking for an excuse. If it's not politics the trigger will be something else.

Sorry, your analogy is flawed.

Every time President Obama bent over to clean up the puke, the GnOP pushed him over into it...or ran around making more puke piles each time he got one of them cleaned up.

Was that true during the two years that he had the majorities in the Congress and the Republicans were effectively duct taped into a chair watching as he repeatedly fell into the puke pushed by the leadership in both houses?

Who knew when the Democrats swept into office in 2008 in a landslide that their "success" would ultimately be their undoing? Progressives on this board try to blame Republican "obstructionism" for nothing going right for this Administration but in order to pull that off they need everyone to sort of "forget" about those super majorities that Obama had to work with. It's rather an amusing thing to watch...

As the saying goes, "Be careful what you wish for."

Forum List

Back