Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020

Fuck CNN and anybody who is a mask hero

it’s not 2 weeks

it’s not 1 month

it’s not 2020

it’s not 2 years

it’s all eternity

I read a story on CNN this morning and its not good...they are losing money at a pace not ever seen before....CNN may have to shut down their US based network....its getting that bad over there.....
You really think Big tech, Hollywood, China or Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates will let CNN die? Maybe a change in ownership from one Demon to another

they lie about everything so in reality they’re probably profiting more than ever and are just trying to scam their brainwashed viewers to donate to them. Their viewers are More than dumb Enough to fall for it.

it’s not 2 weeks

it’s not 1 month

it’s not 2020

it’s not 2 years

it’s all eternity
Don't be so pessimistic.. A couple weeks out and you'll have the vaccine notice/update via windowz. 10 OBEY !

it’s not 2 weeks

it’s not 1 month

it’s not 2020

it’s not 2 years

it’s all eternity
Don't be so pessimistic.. A couple weeks out and you'll have the vaccine notice/update via windowz. 10 OBEY !

Nope. You must follow the science. Precisely the only 1 scientist that matters. All other scientist don’t count

I read a story on CNN this morning and its not good...they are losing money at a pace not ever seen before....CNN may have to shut down their US based network....its getting that bad over there.....
You really think Big tech, Hollywood, China or Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates will let CNN die? Maybe a change in ownership from one Demon to another

they lie about everything so in reality they’re probably profiting more than ever and are just trying to scam their brainwashed viewers to donate to them. Their viewers are More than dumb Enough to fall for it.
I don't know...but they are losing money.....sooner or later it will catch up with them....what I don't get is they must know that no one is watching them but the just keep on going....

it’s not 2 weeks

it’s not 1 month

it’s not 2020

it’s not 2 years

it’s all eternity

They went full rogue mode against the President the second he won the election. They have been trying to destroy his presidency ever since.

All because they want to see China eat Americas Middle Class as they lay on their plush, bearskin rug?

They decided not to debate on policies, since, clearly citizens were tired of being kicked around and exploited, so, they went into desperation "dirty mode", using the RINOs that care little for Americas future, bringing in the CPL and others for their low blows and destroying their own credibility in the process.

I view some people through the same lens as those who happily did business with the Germans as they ran concentration camps.

Forum List

Back