CNN reports on Isaac

Here's a picture from the area.

A1eh3F0CUAE-_i0.jpg

Settle down there Ravi the Raving Lunatic. It's being handled. So control your glee. No blaming dat mean ole BOOOOSH and Romney on this one. Better luck next time. ;)

Fuck off asshole, she's worried about her family...

aren't you the person who called me mean ugly and gross? :confused:

Fuck off asshole, she's worried about her family...

He's just a classless asshole, no biggie.

Say Whaaa? This coming from the nutter who wished for Herman Cain and his family to be murdered? Please, spare me the righteous indignation. You're a despicable deranged douchebag, of the highest order.

:eusa_liar: Shocker, we have another shameless liar in our midst...

The only raving lunatic in this thread is YOU, loser...so GTFO!

Have you ever actually read her posts? You really should pick your friends more wisely.

Gave you some back, on principle only.....

Hey thanks Auto. Yeah, she's just pissy because she won't get to blame her mean ole BOOOOOSH Boogeyman this time. But like i said, they'll be many other natural disasters for her to blame on dat BOOOOOSH. And then there's Mitt Romney. She'll be able to throw a few "He's a Racist!!" rants his way in the future as well. So she's all set. Thanks again.

How could I not, after the cheap shots......

These word warriors operate behind the scenes. Direct confrontation draws all types of reactions...Comedy gold...

Here's a picture from the area.

A1eh3F0CUAE-_i0.jpg

Ravi they're saying on CNN that this is as bad or worse than Katrina.

Yeah....how is NO itself doing? I think so far the surrounding parishes are suffering the most. But NO floods when hit with a normal thunderstorm. :eusa_eh:

Twenty four more hours of pounding rain. parts of downtown NO are awash too but none as bad as Plaquemines Parrish. They have pumps that can empty an olympic size swimming pool in like 4 seconds and those pumps cannot keep up. It's bad.

Say Whaaa? This coming from the nutter who wished for Herman Cain and his family to be murdered? Please, spare me the righteous indignation. You're a despicable deranged douchebag, of the highest order.

:eusa_liar: Shocker, we have another shameless liar in our midst...

The only raving lunatic in this thread is YOU, loser...so GTFO!

Obviously, you've never read any of Ravi the Raving Lunatic's posts. If you had, you really would have reconsidered your friendship by now. Her righteous indignation is Bullshite. She's a heinous hatemongering troll of the worst kind. Pick your friends more wisely.

Gave you some back, on principle only.....

Hey thanks Auto. Yeah, she's just pissy because she won't get to blame her mean ole BOOOOOSH Boogeyman this time. But like i said, they'll be many other natural disasters for her to blame on dat BOOOOOSH. And then there's Mitt Romney. She'll be able to throw a few "He's a Racist!!" rants his way in the future as well. So she's all set. Thanks again.

How could I not, after the cheap shots......

These word warriors operate behind the scenes. Direct confrontation draws all types of reactions...Comedy gold...

I love bullying bullies. It's what i do. And it should be even more fun entertainment watching to see if the nutter dares to blame her Dear Leader. So definitely stay tuned.

Hope your family's not in Braithwaite.. 'cause they got hammered. Poor Plaquemines parish.

How did Plaquemines fare during Katrina?

Thoughts and best wishes to those on the board who have friends and relatives in the area.

Thanks.... fortunately I have no friends/family down there. We're all safe and sound here in Metairie.

It's Buuuuuuush's fault, oh wait.

CNN is in a bind, how do they twist this against the GOP. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, they'll say Buuuuuush didn't fund the Army Corps of Engineers to fix these levees, that's the ticket.:eusa_clap:

Is reporting that a levee has been overtopped and some homes flooded in Plaqqeman Parrish. How said.

Plaquemine Parrish.

How sad that Republicans have to politicize this event. Why do you have to act that way?

Forum List

Back