CNN....Liberal Jewish woman....Taking a trip to the firing range was something I’d never do before October

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Anyone who knows anything about me knows I’m a card-carrying liberal feminist, one who won’t even watch violent movies. I don’t believe private citizens should be armed......

So it looks like there are some people who specifically want me dead; therefore I'm going to pickup a gun even though I'm anti-gun and don't think other people need them.".......Did I paraphrase that correctly? ;)

Overall she was able to shoot and admitted that she could even get the hang of it but it wasn't for her so at least she realized the need for guns and recognizes the struggles she is having with her 'new' reality.

Regardless of what motivated her I'll give her props for realizing her world is changing and at least trying to look after her own protection.....Her "second best" choices not withstanding.

Anyone who knows anything about me knows I’m a card-carrying liberal feminist, one who won’t even watch violent movies. I don’t believe private citizens should be armed......

So it looks like there are some people who specifically want me dead; therefore I'm going to pickup a gun even though I'm anti-gun and don't think other people need them.".......Did I paraphrase that correctly? ;)

Overall she was able to shoot and admitted that she could even get the hang of it but it wasn't for her so at least she realized the need for guns and recognizes the struggles she is having with her 'new' reality.

Regardless of what motivated her I'll give her props for realizing her world is changing and at least trying to look after her own protection.....Her "second best" choices not withstanding.
Oct 7th was a wake up call.

It's a break in their progressive armor. The more armed lawful citizens the better.

Likely a temporary one. Democrat jews will go right back to their positions in a couple months, unless they finally wake the fuck up.
Yeah, I'm going with this....US Jews, on the whole, are too tied up in their liberal identity to worry much about their personal security.

On the other hand they could just STFU, get their gun/training, and be a self-protected liberal Jew as her two friends did.

In the article she made it all about her and how her liberalism triumphed over her personal security.

If America hadn't been throwing away American values, morals and standards. If we treated crazy people, criminals and dopeheads like what they are. And basically just encouraged a strong, smart, ambitious and responsible society like we used to then she could continue being anti gun and never felt the need to even pick up a gun.

Forum List

Back