CNN is very sad about Joe Biden's terrible polling results

I'm killing it in the real world. I've never been that invested in who wins or doesn't because I'm out here winning either way. People that get deeply emotionally entrenched in politics need to get their lives right.
BINGO...DC is all about money. They will all sit down together over a steak dinner as long as the tax payers are paying for it.

So, if they polled you, it's be 15%, if they don't poll you, it'd be 39%???

Wow.
I have no idea what the percentages would be if they actually polled everyone. But since lots of Americans have never been polled at all indicates to me that either the polls are made up or only certain American neighborhoods (biased perhaps?) are routinely polled while others are ignored. In any event, “the polls” all agreed that Trump had almost no chance of becoming President in 2016. Conclusion: I don't trust the polls.

I have no idea what the percentages would be if they actually polled everyone. But since lots of Americans have never been polled at all indicates to me that either the polls are made up or only certain American neighborhoods (biased perhaps?) are routinely polled while others are ignored. In any event, “the polls” all agreed that Trump had almost no chance of becoming President in 2016. Conclusion: I don't trust the polls.
Nowadays if you see the word Poll you can effectively substitute the word bullshit.

You shouldn't trust polls. They work on a basis that aims to find the truth, but they can be easily manipulated. However polls are a part of the US political system, people like having them because they give people something to talk about.

You shouldn't trust polls. They work on a basis that aims to find the truth, but they can be easily manipulated. However polls are a part of the US political system, people like having them because they give people something to talk about.
I can't disagree.

Forum List

Back