CNN is very sad about Joe Biden's terrible polling results

No Democrats are worried that Biden is mentally unfit. He has shown no signs of mental decline.

Due to his age, we ARE worried about what his mental health will be 5 years from now.

Reagan suffered serious mental decline in the last few years of his Presidency. He was practically a vegetable in the last year.

It's incredible the the MAGA crowd is trying to make such a big deal about Biden's mental health while they 100% support Trump who has had serious mental issues since long before he ever became President.
It was a CNN poll you idiot.

Anyone who says they don’t notice Biden’s mental defects is lying. Period.

As you're apparently a mental health expert, please tell us your professional diagnosis of Biden's mental health issues.

or

STFU!

It was a CNN poll you idiot.

Worrying about Biden's mental health does not mean that they believe that he is currently suffering any mental health issue.

As in my case, I worry about Biden's mental health, due to his age, over the next 5 years.

Is that so hard to understand?

Joe Biden is so far gone that his handlers won’t even allow him to appear at a 9/11 ceremony. He could wander off in the middle of it, or open his mouth and try to mumble something.

Pretty bad when the President of the United States belongs in a memory-care unit for Alzheimer’s patients.

Even worse is that the caliber of the American voter has dropped so low that 35% (the hard-core far left) says they approve of him.

Joe Biden is so far gone that his handlers won’t even allow him to appear at a 9/11 ceremony. He could wander off in the middle of it, or open his mouth and try to mumble something.

Pretty bad when the President of the United States belongs in a memory-care unit for Alzheimer’s patients.

Even worse is that the caliber of the American voter has dropped so low that 35% (the hard-core far left) says they approve of him.
wpvro4s2zfob1.jpg

They should be more sad that they had to lie and make it appear that he was as high as 39%. A true poll would have him at 15% at best. I'm 63 and have never been polled my entire life.

So, if they polled you, it's be 15%, if they don't poll you, it'd be 39%???

Wow.

Xiden Crime Ring

Hilarious. Do you know what Biden's done in relation to China during his presidency?

Oh wait, you don't give a fuck, facts are not interesting.

Trump says "Xi's a great guy, let's get cozy together" and Biden says "I'm sending senators to Taiwan", and you think "Yeah, Trump hates China and Biden loves China"

You people are fucking insane.

Hilarious. Do you know what Biden's done in relation to China during his presidency?

Oh wait, you don't give a fuck, facts are not interesting.

Trump says "Xi's a great guy, let's get cozy together" and Biden says "I'm sending senators to Taiwan", and you think "Yeah, Trump hates China and Biden loves China"

You people are fucking insane.
Xiden’s Son got Millions from China

Xiden’s Son got Millions from China

Is that it? Is that your basis for the insult?

A) Biden didn't get money from China, his son did.
B) Biden's policy on China has been consistently anti-China.

I'm going to call you Xi Jinping, simply because you write "Xiden", haobuhao?

Xiden was the “ Big Guy “ and texts & Messages from Hunter showed how pissed he was that so much of his $$ went to his Dad ( The Big Guy)

So?

You're complaining about people making money from China? Trump made money in China for himself, the LIED ABOUT IT.

"

Forbes Estimates China Paid Trump At Least $5.4 Million Since He Took Office"​

Do you call Trump Xrump?

So?

You're complaining about people making money from China? Trump made money in China for himself, the LIED ABOUT IT.

"

Do you call Trump Xrump?
You went from He did not make $ to look the other guy did it so it’s nothing new

So?

"

Do you call Trump Xrump?
You went from He did not make $ to look the other guy did it so it’s nothing new

Forum List

Back