CNN/HuffPost Report New Source Backs Reid's Claim

And yet the push to put Creationism into high school biology curricula comes from the right....

Yeah... A huge push for that...

:cuckoo:

Did I say there was a "huge" push? No. But there is a significant effort that has been put forth over the past few years. In any event, stop evading the fact that it comes from the right.

Your definition of "significant effort" seems grossly exaggerated....

Just sayin'....:eusa_whistle:

Right Gramps. You don't know about the active campaigns to push creationism and Intelligent Design as actual scientific theory in classrooms...

Yeah, there's a HUGE push for that countrywide... I see it on the ballot every year...

You're creepy AND fucking nuts....

Well, of course in Blue States where the Bible isn't considered a factual historical accounting of our history it's not being pushed. But that's sort of the point right? Go ask Oklahoma's school system if there's been a push to get creationism/intelligent design into Science classes.

Yeah, hows that working out for them?...:lol:

The point you missed is that the effort is insignificant... miniscule...

You really suck at this, you know...

Yeah, there's a HUGE push for that countrywide... I see it on the ballot every year...

Well, of course in Blue States where the Bible isn't considered a factual historical accounting of our history it's not being pushed. But that's sort of the point right? Go ask Oklahoma's school system if there's been a push to get creationism/intelligent design into Science classes.

Yeah, hows that working out for them?...:lol:

The point you missed is that the effort is insignificant... miniscule...

You really suck at this, you know...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Harry Reid Romney Tax Tipster 'Is A Credible Person,' New Source Tells CNN (VIDEO)

There are times [Reid] says things off the cuff that make his aides wince, like talking about smelly tourists in the Capitol -- I'm not making this up. This is not one of those times. This is one of those times he knows exactly what he's doing. He's doing it on purpose, he is doing it for political reasons, because he wants this issue -- Romney's taxes -- talked about on programs like yours, wants it to be headlines in newspapers and wants Mitt Romney to respond on this issue which they think is a negative for Romney, as opposed to issues Romney wants to talk about.

Seriously. Why doesn't Mitt just release the tax forms? It should be fairly clear to them by now that the story isn't going away, and it's picked up some steam since Pelosi has backed Reid. If there's nothing to be ashamed of, he's made a massive error in not releasing them. If there is something to be ashamed of, he's made it a million times worse by not releasing them.

I think it would be hilarious if Romney was waiting to release them, just to embarrass the Obama campaign..

Harry Reid Romney Tax Tipster 'Is A Credible Person,' New Source Tells CNN (VIDEO)

There are times [Reid] says things off the cuff that make his aides wince, like talking about smelly tourists in the Capitol -- I'm not making this up. This is not one of those times. This is one of those times he knows exactly what he's doing. He's doing it on purpose, he is doing it for political reasons, because he wants this issue -- Romney's taxes -- talked about on programs like yours, wants it to be headlines in newspapers and wants Mitt Romney to respond on this issue which they think is a negative for Romney, as opposed to issues Romney wants to talk about.

Seriously. Why doesn't Mitt just release the tax forms? It should be fairly clear to them by now that the story isn't going away, and it's picked up some steam since Pelosi has backed Reid. If there's nothing to be ashamed of, he's made a massive error in not releasing them. If there is something to be ashamed of, he's made it a million times worse by not releasing them.

I think it would be hilarious if Romney was waiting to release them, just to embarrass the Obama campaign..
Are they getting forgeries made?

... I think it would be hilarious if Romney was waiting to release them, just to embarrass the Obama campaign..
The same as when Obama released his birth certificate - unfortunately "birthers" aren't smart enough to know when they've been embarrassed!"

2012-08-06-brief-cartoon.jpg

Right Gramps. You don't know about the active campaigns to push creationism and Intelligent Design as actual scientific theory in classrooms...

Oh wait, that would require you leaving the bubble. Never mind.

So how is modern liberal academics working. We lose ranking every year and as kids go through school, they fall farther behind, and they arent teaching the Bible now....
But hey you believe that psycology is hard science and the Big Bang is a plausable explanation. It's no more believable than Zeus killing Kronos....

So how is modern liberal academics working. We lose ranking every year and as kids go through school, they fall farther behind, and they arent teaching the Bible now....
But hey you believe that psycology is hard science and the Big Bang is a plausable explanation. It's no more believable than Zeus killing Kronos....

The Big Bang isn't just plausible. We have verified audio recordings from the 1930s of it. Well, at least the remnants of an echo of it.

Oh shit, but there I go having knowledge and shit.

Fuck off, you racist fat cow...

I wish every one of you turds who thinks disagreement with 0bama is because he's black would just go away and die someplace... Society doesn't need you...

Is that supposed to bother me??? You let other people lead youi around by the nose with your first stupid comment. And the rest of your post is just nuts. You need help.
No, you really are a racist fat cow... We've established that fact already...

From now on I am going to say exactly what I think. I'm tired of pretending that you people are sincere. Your hatred for the president makes your secret so obvious.
I hate no man or woman... You just can't help being wrong all the time... It must suck to be such a worthless, steaming, pile of shit that you are...

You need help. You really do. There is something wrong with a person that cannot express themselves like an adult instead of a 12 year old that just learned how to cuss. Grow up. Post something intelligent.

I personally believe one of the reasons we've lost some rank over the decades is because mothers don't have the time to sit down with their children and help them with their homework or teach them anything, due to many if not most of them having to work full time outside of the home as well... Many women do not have the option of staying home and mothering....the family unit needs the money from her employment.

you continue to use race in your debates and you have the audacity to criticize House?

You sicken me.

Good. I don't ever want people like you to like me. It would mean I'm doing something wrong. Thanks!!!

wow....what a GREAT, well thought out response.

You are likely one of those "I will take my ball and go home if I dont get my way" kind of asswipes.

Actually, I'm not. That is exactly what YOU do. I just think there is a lot of wisdom in Proverb 14:7 and that is how I usually deal with you and your right wing bat crazy friends:

"Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge."

Congress should start working on jobs, jobs, jobs, as soon as Obama furnishes an acceptable budget that will provide for those jobs, jobs, jobs, while his collaborators in Congress are making away with the money, money, money on lost-leader failed businesses they gave taxpayer-backed guarantees for FULL recovery of losses to Reid's son and Nancy Pelosi's B-I-L. to the tune of billions.

Those two are in it for themselves and they will do anything to get at taxpayer money to stuff their own relatives' pockets with, and they're in charge of the chicken house.

I'm sorry, nobody can keep up with that level of nepotism and crime when elected people go after tax money and do it after they're in unbannable trolling positions in Congress.

They're beating up the people who are trying as hard as they can to avoid making any mistakes whatever in their own lives.

The press is sitting on the toilet about these crimes, but fortunately, Judicial Watch is not. Corruption Chronicles

The network of Obama's Crime family is so deep, you can't even wrap your mind around it, and my link is not for sissies. It makes his computer-generated birth certificate seem like the least of this nation's worries.

Do you know how ridiculous you sound?? Just cannot take that a black man is in the White House, right?? I wish people like you would just say it instead of supporting ridiculous stories like this. Please consider it.
I've been a proponent for black people since I was 17 years old and realized how much I hated the Democrat KKK of the year 1962, when DNC membership was required to belong to the Klansman. As a consequence, when I came of voting age, I registered as an Independent, and when I married, I married a Republican Party member. Republican Party--the ANTISLAVERY party.

Your problem is that you just can't take it that the DNC Party fooled the hell outta you in some brainwash history rewriting class you took that failed to notice the true facts of history.

Your lie, however, is noted for future reference of your propensity to speak out of total and thorough ignorance. Personally, I forgive you. But in my allegiance to the Constitution, I will not let your obfuscations based on your refusal to understand recorded history prior to recent DNC/wikipedia rewritings to suit the DNC agenda of the moment. You can count on shifting sands online, because Wikipedia gives anyone scissors to cut away last year's knowing with this year's need to not know factual information. IOW, what a sloppy universe the DNC is making of the internet.

Blah, blah, blah.

Do you know how ridiculous you sound?? Just cannot take that a black man is in the White House, right?? I wish people like you would just say it instead of supporting ridiculous stories like this. Please consider it.
I've been a proponent for black people since I was 17 years old and realized how much I hated the Democrat KKK of the year 1962, when DNC membership was required to belong to the Klansman. As a consequence, when I came of voting age, I registered as an Independent, and when I married, I married a Republican Party member. Republican Party--the ANTISLAVERY party.

Your problem is that you just can't take it that the DNC Party fooled the hell outta you in some brainwash history rewriting class you took that failed to notice the true facts of history.

Your lie, however, is noted for future reference of your propensity to speak out of total and thorough ignorance. Personally, I forgive you. But in my allegiance to the Constitution, I will not let your obfuscations based on your refusal to understand recorded history prior to recent DNC/wikipedia rewritings to suit the DNC agenda of the moment. You can count on shifting sands online, because Wikipedia gives anyone scissors to cut away last year's knowing with this year's need to not know factual information. IOW, what a sloppy universe the DNC is making of the internet.

Blah, blah, blah.

But...but...but she has been A PROPONENT FOR BLACK PEOPLE! THANK HER FOR HER SERVICE!!!!

Blah, blah, blah.

But...but...but she has been A PROPONENT FOR BLACK PEOPLE! THANK HER FOR HER SERVICE!!!!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Blah, blah, blah.

Yeah, isn't she wonderful? :D

Forum List

Back