CNN caught staging a fake news video

Sagging ratings Causes Desperation, I Guess.

The Debate is OVER - CNN CREDIBILITY SHOT - FAKE NEWS!

SHOCK VIDEO: CNN Creates #FakeNews in London Following Terror Attacks, Stages Anti-ISIS Muslim Protesters

"A video released a day after the Islamic terror attacks in London show a CNN crew staging a scene with Muslims holding signs saying “ISIS Will Lose”.

The same crowd was used for the following
AP post it appears – note the man with green around his neck in both pictures. This is how fake news spreads."

Do you ever bother to check to see if another thread has already been posted on the topic you are just ITCHING to post about? Ever? Or do you only care about "ME ME ME" and your little opinion about the topic that's already been posted?

SHOCK VIDEO: CNN Creates #FakeNews in London Following Terror Attacks, Stages Anti-ISIS Muslim Protesters

"A video released a day after the Islamic terror attacks in London show a CNN crew staging a scene with Muslims holding signs saying “ISIS Will Lose”.

AP post it appears – note the man with green around his neck in both pictures. This is how fake news spreads."

Haha, can't watch the video but the idea is derivative.

Yes, I saw it... who is deplorable now?
america actually.

Do you ever bother to check to see if another thread has already been posted on the topic you are just ITCHING to post about? Ever? Or do you only care about "ME ME ME" and your little opinion about the topic that's already been posted?
So having no defense of the propaganda media you so often claim is the 'standard for unbiased media', you attack me. Bwuhahaha.

I am sure the mods will meld them into one...then you won't have anything to whine about.

Setting up a shoot is not fake news.
RE-Setting up a fake protest to RE-shoot it again as if it is happening IS Fake News, snowflake.
You had to explain it to the fucking loser.

ashamed-head-in-hands-e1397366111938.jpg

giphy.gif

Hey, Trump paid people to stand there and look like they supported him when he first announced he was running. Was that "fake news" as well? Because not only did Trump stage the thing, but he actually paid people 50 bucks each to stand there and cheer.
Not the same thing as a media outlet staging their subjects to "improve" the "news".

Haha, can't watch the video but the idea is derivative.

she did once then next time just moved on. did they pre setup the rally also?

Hey, Trump paid people to stand there and look like they supported him when he first announced he was running. Was that "fake news" as well? Because not only did Trump stage the thing, but he actually paid people 50 bucks each to stand there and cheer.
No because that is not news.

It was fake support though. Exactly what is the point you are trying to make by posting something that has nothing to do with the topic and brining in a false equivalency? That we should be just fine with 'news' agencies crating news rather than reporting it?

Corrupted News Network

Clinton News Network

Criminal News Network

That's CNN for you. It sucks! :mad-61:
Here is CNN's report: Becky Anderson on Twitter

Tell us where CNN stages a fake protest. You'll be the first alt-right retard who's done it all night. Good luck!

WTF, you having difficulty clicking on the video in the original post?
I've watched it a few times. BUT YOU'RE A NEW CHALLENGER! Here's the link to the CNN report: Becky Anderson on Twitter

Will YOU be the first alt-right nutjob to tell us where the fake news alleged in the OP appears in CNN's report? Everyone stay tuned!
It they used the footage or not I have to wonder why they were doing it in the first place. Clearly it is SOP for them.

It they used the footage or not I have to wonder why they were doing it in the first place.

Okay. According to you rubes, CNN staged a group of Muslim women coming together to oppose terrorism. CNN never used the footage, and there is zero context for what was actually happening in the video posted by partisan right-wing hackjobs.

So tell us.... you wonder what they were doing in the first place... so what do you suspect?

It they used the footage or not I have to wonder why they were doing it in the first place.

Okay. According to you rubes, CNN staged a group of Muslim women coming together to oppose terrorism. CNN never used the footage, and there is zero context for what was actually happening in the video posted by partisan right-wing hackjobs.

So tell us.... you wonder what they were doing in the first place... so what do you suspect?
Sensationalization. Making a non story into a story. Taking something that really was not noteworthy and turning it into something that is even if it really is not factual.

Sensationalization. Making a non story into a story. Taking something that really was not noteworthy and turning it into something that is even if it really is not factual.
So setting aside that they never aired the footage you're upset about, who's context was never provided by the reactionary partisan losers who posted it.... what would upset you about CNN gathering Muslim women for the purpose of condemning terrorism?

ROFLMMFAO... I'm sorry, what is your point?
HE WON!

What about Soros...

Muslim Congressman Andre Carson was asked on CNN if he's felt anti-Muslim hatred. Why wasn't he asked to condemn the Muslim terrorists?

Forum List

Back