CNN caught staging a fake news video

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

CNN was caught staging news in a video captured by citizen journalist, who posted the footage to his Twitter account @markantro. Becky Anderson of CNN is seen in London handing props to a “peace group.” https://medium.com/@Cernovich/cnn-bec...

==================================================

upload_2017-6-4_15-39-53.png

CNN Caught Staging Fake News Scene – Mike Cernovich – Medium

=====================================================================
These idiots are so stupid you can tell this is a liberal owned site, so easily indoctrinated by their die hard viewers lmao

So you don't get the video and what it is about and that it is not fake news.

You just created fake news.

CNN was caught staging news in a video captured by citizen journalist, who posted the footage to his Twitter account @markantro. Becky Anderson of CNN is seen in London handing props to a “peace group.” https://medium.com/@Cernovich/cnn-bec...

==================================================

View attachment 130987

CNN Caught Staging Fake News Scene – Mike Cernovich – Medium

=====================================================================
These idiots are so stupid you can tell this is a liberal owned site, so easily indoctrinated by their die hard viewers lmao

Handing the props to horpressters :lmao:

Anytime you set the stage for news it's fake!!!!
Yeah if a news station tells a Senator to stand somewhere with a better background, or has a group of people move to fit better into the shot, everybody knows that it immediately becomes fake news. :rolleyes:

Anytime you set the stage for news it's fake!!!!
Yeah if a news station tells a Senator to stand somewhere with a better background, or has a group of people move to fit better into the shot, everybody knows that it immediately becomes fake news. :rolleyes:
at that point the picture,isnt the news, just a suppliment.

geez dude. journalism was my minor n how i worked through college. just stop digging.

Where is the proof of CNN creating fake news?

Looks to me like this is just the usual RWNJ lies.

You can SEE cnn CREATING fake news, and the INDOCTRINATED, BRAIN DEAD leftards make EXCUSES for it.... SHEEEEEZUZ... the RETARDATION of the left is MIND NUMBING... and then they must think they can get others to believe their BULL SHIT.

UN-fucking-real.

Hey, Trump paid people to stand there and look like they supported him when he first announced he was running. Was that "fake news" as well? Because not only did Trump stage the thing, but he actually paid people 50 bucks each to stand there and cheer.

Hey, Trump paid people to stand there and look like they supported him when he first announced he was running. Was that "fake news" as well? Because not only did Trump stage the thing, but he actually paid people 50 bucks each to stand there and cheer.
Aaaahh... news flash, biker... this thread ain't about President Trump.

Although your deflection was expected, it didn't do anything to help cnn from being busted for fake news.

Aaaahh... news flash, biker... this thread ain't about President Trump.

Although your deflection was expected, it didn't do anything to help cnn from being busted for fake news.

Hey, anytime someone says something about Trump you conservatives reply with "but Hillary, but Bill, but Obama" and deflect that way. I figured that pulling out examples of where Trump did the same thing were appropriate. I ask again, was Trump's announcement fake news because it was staged and he paid people to attend?

Forum List

Back