CNN caught staging a fake news video

007 iceberg DarkFury

Here is the link to the video: Becky Anderson on Twitter

It's less than 2 1/2 minutes long. Watch it, and tell me what time into the video the Muslim women with signs appear, proving that you have a foundation to argue that CNN aired fake news.
Sell your fake news elsewhere it's not worth my time.
Thought so
The Alt Right loves alt facts and fake news.

That heavens that our HSs and colleges almost universally are beginning tutorials this fall to help students tell what is so and what is fake.

Counterfeit News Network
Hey, your alt-right buddies couldn't do it, maybe you can. Here's the video that CNN aired: Becky Anderson on Twitter

Post the time in the video that the women from the OP's clip are even in the report.
Piss off with your sorry ass excuses for a failing fake network.
Uh, I don't recall making any excuses for Fox! :laugh:

Watched the video yet, buddy?
Fake poster with fake news. Big deal! We already have one.

This is unbelievable. I'm just kidding - it's totally believable.

CNN Caught Staging Fake News Scene – Mike Cernovich – Medium

Fake news.
Crazy, huh? The right is now making fake news about fake fake news.

Well, they are the original creators of fake news to begin with. As they see their power waning, they grow more and more desperate to keep up the charade, hence...making fake news about fake fake news.

007 iceberg DarkFury

It's less than 2 1/2 minutes long. Watch it, and tell me what time into the video the Muslim women with signs appear, proving that you have a foundation to argue that CNN aired fake news.
Thought so

That heavens that our HSs and colleges almost universally are beginning tutorials this fall to help students tell what is so and what is fake.
............ :lol:

No more replies? What happened? Where's @ice
007 iceberg DarkFury

Thought so

............ :lol:
Oh good your back! Now you can reply to my post and tell me when the women appear in CNN's report. Here's the link in case you forgot: Becky Anderson on Twitter

If muslims say that they are upset about killing White folks, it's fake

Corrupted News Network

Clinton News Network

Criminal News Network

That's CNN for you. It sucks! :mad-61:

Corrupted News Network

Clinton News Network

Criminal News Network

That's CNN for you. It sucks! :mad-61:
Here is CNN's report: Becky Anderson on Twitter

Tell us where CNN stages a fake protest. You'll be the first alt-right retard who's done it all night. Good luck!

Enough of your Becky Anderson on Twitter ok?

I'm up to here with your Becky Anderson!

CRAP NEWS NETWORK = CNN

got it?

Forum List

Back