CNN caught framing woman for racism

As per usual ----- contrived headline, link goes to nothing.

Not just that it goes to Alex John Brinkley Jones but AJBJ has literally nothing to say about it.
Verdict: FAKE NEWS

/thread

My only hope and dream. Serious talk now. My only hope and dream is that every one of these leftist white cucks receives the honor of living just long enough (~15 minutes after the act) to see their wives and daughters violently gang raped and murdered by the savages they work so hard to protect.
If this happens my soul will pass peacefully to valhalla.

My only hope and dream. Serious talk now. My only hope and dream is that every one of these leftist white cucks receives the honor of living just long enough (~15 minutes after the act) to see their wives and daughters violently gang raped and murdered by the savages they work so hard to protect.

WHO?

There is nobody --- LITERALLY nobody --- referenced in the OP's link. No story, no video, no nuttin'.

Lemme guess. You didn't bother to click it, just saw a fake headline and went "yum!".

WHO?

There is nobody --- LITERALLY nobody --- referenced in the OP's link. No story, no video, no nuttin'.

No...no I'm not gonna do that...I am going upon her intent. I know she intended to produce something good.
Something truthful. I understand intent. I respect that.
Sorry about telling you to eat a dick.

CNN Caught Framing Woman For Racism

a CNN story where they confirmed a hate mob falsely painted a Chipotle employee as a racist.

What else do you expect from scum, it's just daily leftist actions. LOL

You just lied. And you linked to Infowars. Do you think lying while linking to inforwars is going to convince anyone?

And the Infowars link doesn't even have a story in it. Apparently now you can just create a fake headline and link anything, knowing that much of the unwashed are going to just take the fake headline at face value.

I see the OP ran away. And good riddance.

CNN Caught Framing Woman For Racism

a CNN story where they confirmed a hate mob falsely painted a Chipotle employee as a racist.

What else do you expect from scum, it's just daily leftist actions. LOL

You just lied. And you linked to Infowars. Do you think lying while linking to inforwars is going to convince anyone?

And the Infowars link doesn't even have a story in it. Apparently now you can just create a fake headline and link anything, knowing that much of the unwashed are going to just take the fake headline at face value.

I see the OP ran away. And good riddance.

I see both sides doing this, and it drives me crazy. There are more than enough reasons to criticize Trump, without making up crap. There are more than enough reasons to criticize CNN without making up crap.

Just stick to the facts. Stop with all that.

Not just that it goes to Alex John Brinkley Jones but AJBJ has literally nothing to say about it.

/thread

Of course, it's fake news. It's InfoWars. And the OP wonders why she gets treated like a lobotomized crank.

/thread

Of course, it's fake news. It's InfoWars. And the OP wonders why she gets treated like a lobotomized crank.
HuffPost:
Chipotle Apologizes To Fired Manager And Offers Her Job Back | HuffPost
https://nypost.com/2018/11/19/chipotle-may-rehire-manager-who-refused-serving-black-men/

/thread
My antivirus stopped the video because it was corrupted. Probably not fake news but the CNN link is definitely suspect.

I don't get a video at all. I get what looks like a screenshot from a cellphone video that only links right back to the page it's sitting on, in an endless loop.

Which I guess means Alex Jones publishes a website about as well as he contrives them goat testicle pills.

Really? CNN, the same chaps that played up the race angle on the white catholic smiling white boy
at a indigenous male drum beater trying to race bait whilst the poor (cough) Negro children of Israel were ACTUALY race baiting and got completely ignored by CNN? THAT CNN? Because, because maybe there is another CNN I am not aware of?

Really? CNN, the same chaps that played up the race angle on the white catholic smiling white boy
at a indigenous male drum beater trying to race bait whilst the poor (cough) Negro children of Israel were ACTUALY race baiting and got completely ignored by CNN? THAT CNN? Because, because, maybe there is another CNN I am not aware of.

No, this is the "CNN" that exists only in the headline.

Reading is a lost art. THERE IS NO STORY AT THE LINK. Get it??

at a indigenous male drum beater trying to race bait whilst the poor (cough) Negro children of Israel were ACTUALY race baiting and got completely ignored by CNN? THAT CNN? Because, because, maybe there is another CNN I am not aware of.

OK, that race baiting CNN that plays off racial animosity for ratings must be a alternate timeline I had a fugue state and got all confabulated about. Gaslighting, anyone?

OK, that race baiting CNN that plays off racial animosity for ratings must be a alternate timeline I had a fugue state and got all confabulated about. Gaslighting, anyone?

Must be, because those references to Covington events of last January have been open to anyone anywhere furnishing any evidence at all of anyone ---- not just CNN but any news media at all ---- having "race baited" or mischaracterized or slandered Smirk-Boi in any fashion, and to date, four and a half months later, I have yet to receive a single one. Literally not one. So selling mythologies of events that never happened is about as practical as selling mythologies of KKK being "elderly" and "in walkers". Ain't nobody buying it.

But all that has nothing to do with this thread, where there is LITERALLY no story at all at the OP's link, not when she posted it and not now either. You can pretend there's something there all you like, just as you can pretend there was some kind of "slander", just as you can pretend Klanners are "elderly" and "in walkers". It's got nothing to do with the world of Reality.

Delusionists.. SMGDH

No, just because part of me loves the devils advocate. Explain what I miised.

OK. I clicked the link, um, not sure how that discounts how CNN sort of confabulated the whole catholic smiling white boy racist Bullshit. They did, and there is no getting around that. I love reading. it's just getting past the reams and reams of bullshit I can't stomach anymore.

There are links in Post #10.

But you just keep ignoring them.

/thread

Still how does that get framed in a juice way such as

CNN caught framing woman for racism

Forum List

Back