CNN caught framing woman for racism

Really? CNN, the same chaps that played up the race angle on the white catholic smiling white boy
at a indigenous male drum beater trying to race bait whilst the poor (cough) Negro children of Israel were ACTUALY race baiting and got completely ignored by CNN? THAT CNN? Because, because, maybe there is another CNN I am not aware of.

No, this is the "CNN" that exists only in the headline.

Reading is a lost art. THERE IS NO STORY AT THE LINK. Get it??
There are links in Post #10.

But you just keep ignoring them.

That is SO interesting, fanboi, but (number one), post 10 was not there when I posted post 2 --- you can kinda tell by the post numbers ---- (number two) post 10 is not the OP; and (number three) neither one of those links says a damn thing about CNN, which is the topic title ----- do they.

:itsok:

Really? CNN, the same chaps that played up the race angle on the white catholic smiling white boy
at a indigenous male drum beater trying to race bait whilst the poor (cough) Negro children of Israel were ACTUALY race baiting and got completely ignored by CNN? THAT CNN? Because, because, maybe there is another CNN I am not aware of.

That is SO interesting, fanboi, but (number one), post 10 was not there when I posted post 2 --- you can kinda tell by the post numbers ---- (number two) post 10 is not the OP; and (number three) neither one of those links says a damn thing about CNN, which is the topic title ----- do they.

And looky there...you're still ignoring the story.

Chickenshit.

Chickenshit.

What "story" would that be, bulletbrain?

I've got an OP with a link to nothing but a front page. I've got two more links posted days later by somebody else, apparently (?) related ---- and not one of them makes any mention of a "CNN".

And the OP ran away as soon as her bullshit was called.

And here you are. Aren't you.

I click this link, and its a Alex Jones: Info wars stuff. Lets bring that out. In all Honesty. That seems to be a problem with the lefties, I get that .I don't know of the veracity of this information. But in all honesty, all the white bashing and anti everything middle class Western/ American rhetoric of the left (CNN, MSNBC or BBC) I have had enough of their propaganda. Really.

Last edited:
CNN Caught Framing Woman For Racism

a CNN story where they confirmed a hate mob falsely painted a Chipotle employee as a racist.

What else do you expect from scum, it's just daily leftist actions. LOL

You just lied. And you linked to Infowars. Do you think lying while linking to inforwars is going to convince anyone?

And the Infowars link doesn't even have a story in it. Apparently now you can just create a fake headline and link anything, knowing that much of the unwashed are going to just take the fake headline at face value.

I see the OP ran away. And good riddance.

She was falsely accused of being racist in a video that went viral. Then some on the internet came to her rescue - CNN

The story is real. An internet mob attempted to ruin a young lady's life on the basis of a tweet from a freeloader who didn't want to pay for his food.

Chickenshit.

What "story" would that be, bulletbrain?

I've got an OP with a link to nothing but a front page. I've got two more links posted days later by somebody else, apparently (?) related ---- and not one of them makes any mention of a "CNN".

And the OP ran away as soon as her bullshit was called.

And here you are. Aren't you.
Seems like, don't it?

I click this link, and its a Alex Jones: Info wars stuff. Lets bring that out. In all Honesty. That seems to be a problem with the lefties, I get that .I don't know of the veracity of this information. But in all honesty, all the white bashing and anti everything middle class Western/ American rhetoric of the left (CNN, MSNBC or BBC) I have had enough of their propaganda. Really.

Exactly, and there is no story there. No video, no article, no source link, no nuttin'. I pointed this out in post TWO (2).

Ergo there's nothing to measure the "veracity" OF.

And we should mention, nor is there any article, video, link etc referring to "MSNBC", to "BBC" or anybody else.

Let me know when (or if) this starts to sink in.

We live in an era when exploiting white racism has become cottage industry. Jesse Smollett, then there is the NAACP . Making a living of white racism. Racism is always defined as a institution. White racism that systemic condoner of everything from slavery to Jim crow segregation, long gone. Bye bye. The new systemic racism? Anti white bigotry. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

a CNN story where they confirmed a hate mob falsely painted a Chipotle employee as a racist.

You just lied. And you linked to Infowars. Do you think lying while linking to inforwars is going to convince anyone?

And the Infowars link doesn't even have a story in it. Apparently now you can just create a fake headline and link anything, knowing that much of the unwashed are going to just take the fake headline at face value.

She was falsely accused of being racist in a video that went viral. Then some on the internet came to her rescue - CNN

The story is real. An internet mob attempted to ruin a young lady's life on the basis of a tweet from a freeloader who didn't want to pay for his food.

Here's the first time anybody's furnished any kind of link relating to CNN at all, and it damn sure doesn't make the case the OP topic claimed, does it.

There may be a real story but it's not what the OP claimed nor does it appear anywhere within that OP.

Go read the link just posted in 25. That actually IS CNN, and they printed no "propaganda". Which means you're fucking WRONG.

And how did you get that way? By swallowing a fake headline whole --- a fake headline that I already TOLD YOU was a fake headline, back in post TWO.

Exactly, and there is no story there. No video, no article, no source link, no nuttin'. I pointed this out in post TWO (2).

And we should mention, nor is there any article, video, link etc referring to "MSNBC", to "BBC" or anybody else.

Ok, I might be a little thick, but I get your point. But CNN isn't a poor little victim here, I saw what they did to that poor smiling white boy in the MAGA hat. He's suing them and for good reason, so CNN isn't a misunderstood clueless victim, are they? They knew what they were doing THEN. And I am not misconstruing that.

No, just because part of me loves the devils advocate. Explain what I miised.

Are you fucking retarded??

What part of "there is no" evades you here? I pointed out there was, and still IS, NO STORY AT THE LINK. Okay?? NO ARTICLE. NO VIDEO. NO REFERENCE LINK. NOTHING. It's a FAKE HEADLINE with NOTHING behind it. LITERALLY NOTHING.

Exactly WHAT don't you GET about that?? :banghead:

Go ahead, click in and check it for the first time ever, as you should have done from the beginning. Is it beyond your comprehension that this is simple fake propaganda, designed for idiots who won't bother to look under the hood and find out this car has no engine?

OK. I clicked the link, um, not sure how that discounts how CNN sort of confabulated the whole catholic smiling white boy racist Bullshit. They did, and there is no getting around that. I love reading. it's just getting past the reams and reams of bullshit I can't stomach anymore.

It's completely off the topic but the offer REMAINS OPEN. Show us the evidence of this "confabulation". Show us that it really exists in history, rather than as a myth nobody can prove.

You understand what "evidence" means, right? It means something tangible that we can READ. Not bullshit mythologies based on "duh I guess that happened" --- I want quantifiable. Not BULLSHIT.

Ok, I might be a little thick, but I get your point. But CNN isn't a poor little victim here, I saw what they did to that poor smiling white boy in the MAGA hat. He's suing them and for good reason, so CNN isn't a misunderstood clueless victim, are they? They knew what they were doing THEN. And I am not misconstruing that.

Fine. Then PROVE it.

No one else has been able to. Be the first.

And your inability to deal with the PRESENT point without completely shifting it to a DIFFERENT event is duly noted, logged and scored against your mendacity rating.

Go read the link just posted in 25. That actually IS CNN, and they printed no "propaganda". Which means you're fucking WRONG.

And how did you get that way? By swallowing a fake headline whole --- a fake headline that I already TOLD YOU was a fake headline, back in post TWO.
I may be FUCKING wrong. Yep, it's possible. When CNN framed that whole catholic smiling white young white man in a MAGA hat as the perpetrator of a hate crime? Suck on this:

Last edited:
I

I may be FUCKING wrong. Yep, it's possible. When CNN framed that whole catholic smiling white young white man in a MAGA hat as the perpetrator of a hate crime? Suck on this:

What in the FUCK does that have to do with "CNN"?

They interviewed Phillips? So what?
WHERE is the "confabulation"? Hm? WHERE does CNN characterize him as the "perpetrator of a hate crime"? Hm? Where did ANY news medium do that? Hm?

Hey, I can wait. Been waiting four and a half months on the same question, what's another month.

When it dawns on you that you CAN'T find any such evidence, tell us what that inability to find anything means as far as your own gullibility and being led around by the nose by mythologists.

You remember gullibility? Like the way you salivated at a headline on this thread even after it was pointed out there was nothing behind it? And then ran off to change the subject to "Covington" because you were wrong about this one?

(/COMPLETELY offtopic)

Last edited:
I

Oh, just fucking everything. What the fuck? You can say FUCK all day long. Why does CNN or the liberal media always cover the tiny alleged white hate crimes and always ignore the massive overwhelming hate crimes committed by minorities? If racism is SYSTEMIC, then surely, this anti white bigotry I am seeing now isn't racism, I will eat my hat. I hate hats.

I

Oh, just fucking everything. What the fuck? You can say FUCK all day long. Why does CNN or the liberal media always cover the tiny alleged white hate crimes and always ignore the massive overwhelming hate crimes committed by minorities? If racism is SYSTEMIC, then surely, this anti white bigotry I am seeing now isn't racism, I will eat my hat. I hate hats.

I do too but the bottom line is you CAN'T find any such evidence, because it's a MYTH.

Just admit it. You got played on that just like you got played by this headline. Like a three-dollar banjo.

Here's the first time anybody's furnished any kind of link relating to CNN at all, and it damn sure doesn't make the case the OP topic claimed, does it.

There may be a real story but it's not what the OP claimed nor does it appear anywhere within that OP.
Yeah, yeah, we get it. You can stop kissing CNN's ass now.

I

I do too but the bottom line is you CAN'T find any such evidence, because it's a MYTH.

Just admit it. You got played on that just like you got played by this headline. Like a three-dollar banjo.

What, exactly, is your contention re: CNN and the Covington kids?

Because CNN did indeed attack the kids as racist.

(CNN)Let's be absolutely clear about something here: Whatever else may have been said about it or our country's reactions to it, the racist disrespect of Nathan Phillips, a Native American elder, by Nick Sandmann and his MAGA-hat clad classmates of Covington Catholic High School at the Lincoln Memorial is nothing new.

Forum List

Back